The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

CCCU gym?

Does CCCU have, like some uni's, a gym that is free for students to use? I want to keep active but I can't afford to join a gym.
Reply 1
Hello ,
Yes CCCU has a sport centre and it is also close to the Campus ,but unfortunately it is not free at all , I am not a member and never been there , but this is what I found -
http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/support/fitness-centre/memberships.asp

:smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maicco
Hello ,
Yes CCCU has a sport centre and it is also close to the Campus ,but unfortunately it is not free at all , I am not a member and never been there , but this is what I found -
http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/support/fitness-centre/memberships.asp

:smile:

Gah, what a shame, but thank you!
Reply 3
The prices for the gym are way too expensive, which is slightly worrying as it is supposed to be student orientated isn't it? hmm, I did manage to find a much more affordable gym near St Georges, I think it's called fit4less?
Reply 4
Yes agree with you ,should be very cheap/free considered the amount of money we paid for one academic year!!:unimpressed:
by the way .. yes that Gym (fit4 less) is quite cheap and the most nice thing is that not required any contract ! :smile: :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Aponle1
The prices for the gym are way too expensive, which is slightly worrying as it is supposed to be student orientated isn't it? hmm, I did manage to find a much more affordable gym near St Georges, I think it's called fit4less?

Oh so you're living in St George's? Me too! And I'll check it out, thanks.
Reply 6
Original post by Maicco
Yes agree with you ,should be very cheap/free considered the amount of money we paid for one academic year!!:unimpressed:
by the way .. yes that Gym (fit4 less) is quite cheap and the most nice thing is that not required any contract ! :smile: :smile:

Thanks a lot, I can't afford a contract anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending