The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's kind of scary the maths, I was nearly moved down in Year 2 for being behind in Maths, look at me now teacher, trying to learn particle physics!!:mad:
Im gone not because I wanna go sleep but coz Im bored :tongue: Ciao guys :smile:
is everyone sleeping?

Samsung Galaxy Ace
I think I have now to be honest, seeing as I wasn't moved down and I'm doing pretty well in maths haha
Original post by JamalAhmed
is everyone sleeping?

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Nope, was just looking at some suits with my mum for Sixth Form o;
Original post by dinrah04
I think I have now to be honest, seeing as I wasn't moved down and I'm doing pretty well in maths haha

Cool! :biggrin: I'm just worrying about year 11 so probably will sleep late :frown: It's the pressure from everyone else that's making it hard for me:frown: my parents said they'll be happy with whatever I get but I don't think they're saying the truth ... :frown:

Samsung Galaxy Ace
Original post by JamalAhmed
Cool! :biggrin: I'm just worrying about year 11 so probably will sleep late :frown: It's the pressure from everyone else that's making it hard for me:frown: my parents said they'll be happy with whatever I get but I don't think they're saying the truth ... :frown:

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Aah I'm not too worried, but I just hope I get A* in my Sciences, but I might miss it by a mark or two. I'm not sure if I should retake the units I got A in :s
Aah I'm not too worried, but I just hope I get A* in my Sciences, but I might miss it by a mark or two. I'm not sure if I should retake the units I got A in :s

kl :smile:

Samsung Galaxy Ace

You always talk about suits .. :hide:
xD They're great, but to wear every day?

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Just caught up with mah quotes :biggrin:

KITTAAAAAAYYYY!!! :jumphug: Thanks for the support :redface: Means a lot :h:
Oh yeah, I've started on those Of Mice and Men notes you wanted by the way :yep: Hopefully they shouldn't take too long.

Thank youuu, no rush ^^
Morning all :h:

Morning :wavey:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Morning :wavey:

Doing anything interesting today? :smile:
Doing anything interesting today? :smile:

Nans house :tongue: :colondollar: probably take a maths book that I never end up looking at..
Yourself? :smile:

morning.
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Nans house :tongue: :colondollar: probably take a maths book that I never end up looking at..
Yourself? :smile:

Homework, a trip to the vet :rolleyes: then horse riding :yep: Not really anything too special :tongue:

Original post by Saleemadat
morning.

:hi:
Original post by Kittaaaaay

Come on... suits are cool :awesome:
Hello :hi:
School starts on Monday for me woo

This was posted from the... I'm on my phone probably because I'm too lazy to go on the computer.
Homework, a trip to the vet :rolleyes: then horse riding :yep: Not really anything too special :tongue:

:hi:

Aaah, that's such a good day :tongue: eventful! :eek: :rofl: I'll be stuck bored! :tongue: o
Original post by Kittaaaaay

Thank youuu, no rush ^^

I really like them o;

Plus, they're part of our uniform
Reply 9039
morning everyone :smile: today i'm going to the library to get some war sorces for history then i'm going to watvh a movie...

Latest