The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Buckinghamshire New Uni - Windsor House (High wycombe)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Does any one actually know any details about Windsor House?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 21
All i know is, apparently they are brand new no one has lived in them yet as i have been told
Reply 22
I'm going into windsor house as well, but I am in block A flat 3.
Original post by laurieannie
Looks like I'm in the same flat as you, House B, Flat 1, Room 4 lol. How about you Lauren?

Hi there I am in block H, flat 1, room 2. What course are you on:cool:
Hello,
Anyone in Brook Street Halls of Residence Block H Flat 1?:headfire::headfire:
Reply 25
Nopee im in windsor
Reply 26
Looks like I'm in the same flat as you, House B, Flat 1, Room 4 lol. How about you Lauren?

What are you doing for freshers tickets and stuff!?
Reply 27
I have no idea :/

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Reply 28
Im thinking, flat party on arrival day?
Reply 29
That sounds like a good idea :P
Reply 30
Flat party sounds good lol :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by benlaycock
What are you doing for freshers tickets and stuff!?

i have no idea, lol. but if we go freshers parties i say we all go together my friend but i didnt know we had to have tickets for all the events. i guess we can sort it out when we are there and decided what we wanna do together and what not to do.

ps: i dont plan things, i just wait till it happens lol
Reply 32
Original post by Andrea Trew
Hi there I am in block H, flat 1, room 2. What course are you on:cool:

im doing criminological psychology, how about you?
Reply 33
i have no idea, lol. but if we go freshers parties i say we all go together my friend but i didnt know we had to have tickets for all the events. i guess we can sort it out when we are there and decided what we wanna do together and what not to do.

yeah i do the same just wait and see what happens :smile: sounds like a good idea! Apparently we can get wristbands to or something
Reply 34

We've got to go down to the SU to pick up wrist bands and they cover the whole of freshers! Plus I have a set of speakers that will suit the flat just fine :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by benlaycock
We've got to go down to the SU to pick up wrist bands and they cover the whole of freshers! Plus I have a set of speakers that will suit the flat just fine :smile:

Oh okay then so, are we gonna stay in the flat for the first night to have this flat party or are we gonna be going to the welcome party? well we can go and reach the SU bar and get these tickets as soon as i decide which parties i wanna go to anyway.... lol good good (Y)

SIX MORE DAYS!
Reply 36
Original post by SammyGee93
yeah i do the same just wait and see what happens :smile: sounds like a good idea! Apparently we can get wristbands to or something

I heard something about wristbands too sammy but i have no idea lol, when we get there i am sure we will find out soon enough lol. :colondollar: Have you found out what flat your in yet ??
Reply 37
I heard something about wristbands too sammy but i have no idea lol, when we get there i am sure we will find out soon enough lol. :colondollar: Have you found out what flat your in yet ??

Yeahh most likely :smile: no i havnt yet.. i had a letter last week saying i was in brooke street! So i rang them up and they said it was a mistake.. so i should know now this week hopefully! Im looking forward to meeting you all! Haha :smile: not long now

Hey, I'm in Windsor :smile:.. Block C Flat 3 Room 6. Studying film and tv production.. Anyone seen any pictures of windsor yet?
Reply 39
Original post by JordanMalonga
Hey, I'm in Windsor :smile:.. Block C Flat 3 Room 6. Studying film and tv production.. Anyone seen any pictures of windsor yet?

Awesomeeee :smile: no i havnt seen any yet! :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending