The Student Room Group

How much would Cash Converters give me for my PS3 games?

I have 14 ps3 games and need to sell them before i go to uni... starts in less than a week.
about half of them are best sellers/well known games and the rest are alright.
or is there any other way i could quickly sell them for a good price??
thanks
Reply 1
What games do you have? Could sell them through here, no?
Please sell them on Ebay. Don't ever use Game/Gamestation/Cash converter etc. They'll give you ridiculously low money when you could make about £10 per game if you sold them on Ebay.
It's true. They'll give you about £2 per game I reckon.. It's more time consuming but yea sell them anywhere but Cash Converters, try Facebook, e-bay, Gumtree... Maybe advertise them on e-bay as a bundle of games for reasonable offers only if you don't have much time..
Reply 4
Avoid eBay, you have to pay seller fees and paypal fees, so they steal from you. Would be best to sell on facebook or gumtree as you don't need to pay to list.
Reply 5
Original post by h4mza
Avoid eBay, you have to pay seller fees and paypal fees, so they steal from you. Would be best to sell on facebook or gumtree as you don't need to pay to list.

Original post by tommyjazzhands
It's true. They'll give you about £2 per game I reckon.. It's more time consuming but yea sell them anywhere but Cash Converters, try Facebook, e-bay, Gumtree... Maybe advertise them on e-bay as a bundle of games for reasonable offers only if you don't have much time..

Original post by Darth Vader 7
Please sell them on Ebay. Don't ever use Game/Gamestation/Cash converter etc. They'll give you ridiculously low money when you could make abouiiit £10 per game if you sold them on Ebay.

Original post by Zenzic

I put them on ebay in bundles and only got a total of around £60 for them, but canceled the transactions.
(edited 11 years ago)
Usually you can check online how much money you can get. Shop around - usually you'll get ripped off by the likes of Game/Gamestation, but some stores may offer to beat any other offer by £1, it depends on their policy.

You could always put them on Ebay if all else fails, but you've got to worry about p&p plus the actual cost of putting the games on there.
Reply 7
Original post by Zenzic

No. TSR has a strict no advertising policy. Only students looking for housemates (in the accomodation classifieds subforum) and paying advertisers are allowed.
How much would I get out of my PS3 from cash converters 500GB super slim or EBgames
Plus ton loads of games
How much would you get from a PS3 super slim 500GB at cash converters or EBgames?
With other bunch of games.
Original post by Table
I put them on ebay in bundles and only got a total of around £60 for them, but canceled the transactions.

Well then you're a massive dick.
i have the same problem XD
i have a playstation game called ps4 watch dogs how much will i get for it
Original post by angie pope
i have a playstation game called ps4 watch dogs how much will i get for it

can you reply back thanx
https://uk.webuy.com/

I've sold a few games and DVDs to CEX, all you need to do is look up the game and it shows how much they'd pay for it. Every time I've sold something I've received the same price as on the website, except for my old iPhone because electronics/phones are obviously priced on condition and mine was pretty scratched up.

Quick Reply

Latest