The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks New University 2012 - Music Management/Alexandra House

Hi, I'm starting the Music Management course at Bucks New uni this September. Thought i'd post a thread to meet some people before term starts. So if your going to study Music Management or are going to be living in Alexandra House halls then get in touch, would be great to hear from you :smile:

Hannah x
Reply 1
Hey! Im doing the same course :smile: i was in alexandra house to.. but moved to windsor! :/ but i should still see you around! Haha x

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Original post by SammyGee93
Hey! Im doing the same course :smile: i was in alexandra house to.. but moved to windsor! :/ but i should still see you around! Haha x

Hey! I've heard a lot of people have moved out of Alexandra House and into Windsor, looks like I'm on my own! Haha. Are you looking forward to the course? I'm so nervous about Monday! x
Reply 3
Awwww bless haha yeah im looking forward to it! Really nervous though :frown: im moving up sunday! When you going up? X
Reply 4
Hey, I'm also staying in Windsor, flying on Sunday. See u !

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Original post by SammyGee93
Awwww bless haha yeah im looking forward to it! Really nervous though :frown: im moving up sunday! When you going up? X

I'm moving up tomorrow too! So am I :frown: Are you going to freshers welcome tomorrow evening?
Reply 6
I know nothing about any events. But I guess I'm joining :smile: Hope to not feel so alone there first few days. Is here anyone from out of the UK?

Reply 7
Original post by ladygray
I know nothing about any events. But I guess I'm joining :smile: Hope to not feel so alone there first few days. Is here anyone from out of the UK?

Hey, no Sorry, I'm from Sussex. What course are you taking and which halls are you staying in? :smile:
Reply 8
Music Management and Studio Prosuction but I'm staying in Windsor. Gonna fly early in the morning tomorrow :smile:

Reply 9
Im from Wales :smile: i dunno if im going to the union.. i probably will be i guess haha

Reply 10
Yeah i'm not sure if I'll go to the union this evening, it depends on what everyone else is doing. I'll probably see you both Monday morning if you've got to be at the Owen Harris Lecture Theatre by 9? :smile:
Reply 11
I havnt got a clue about any lectures :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending