Original post by Blueray2
No sorry I have the right answer just convert 16/3 pi into 5 and 1 third pi

:smile:

Sup man :biggrin:
:s-smilie:

Aright mate :smile:
Original post by -bethan-
I don't get out much :ahee:
Oh you're joking? EPQ and COPE then, I don't care :tongue: and if so, 4 A2's :tongue: guessing you asked your sister?

Haha :tongue: I don't know what I'll do, I've got a whole year to decide though because I'm definitely doing the EPQ this year. Though I suppose I need work experience for Veterinary anyway, so that would go towards the tokens for the COPE thing. I did :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
Haha :tongue: I don't know what I'll do, I've got a whole year to decide though because I'm definitely doing the EPQ this year. Though I suppose I need work experience for Veterinary anyway, so that would go towards the tokens for the COPE thing. I did :tongue:

Yes, I suppose, and obviously when I get it sorted my work experience will count towards it too! Annoying how we have to do both though! Strange how they haven't mentioned the EPQ either...:s-smilie: we need to get started! Oh and reply to my text, meanie :wink:
Original post by Lucy96
Hahaha or that :wink: We do have to do two out of the EPQ/General Studies/Critical Thinking/COPE activity, by the way :frown:

I'm doing both :gah:

Original post by CharlieBoardman

Yes I got my own maths q's right with no help hahah :tongue: I'm getting there :biggrin:
how've u been?
Email me :tongue:
I'm doing both :gah:

Ah really?! Do you want to or is it compulsory? :tongue:
Afternooon
Original post by CharlieBoardman

Can you help on this?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2123132&p=39568759#post39568759
Original post by Lucy96
Ah really?! Do you want to or is it compulsory? :tongue:

I like genral studies :colone: Yeah it's comp lol
Original post by g.k.galloway
Afternooon

Alright :biggrin: how are you?
Original post by usycool1
Cool! :smile:

How about a big one then in summer too? :tongue:

Yeah :smile: We were both planning to go to Wimbledon to see a tennis game, but we both said that we would do it the summer before uni and I'm guessing the you are refering to the summer coming up :wink: Anyhow, I would like a meet up but I'm not sure about this summer :frown:

It is! Yes they are, making it 10x more interesting than GCSE! :biggrin:
I'd have loved to do it, I'm currently reading the books from the syllabus in my spare time :') stupid option blocks :rant:

I know! Definitely worthwhile :biggrin:
Yeah you told me :frown: That sucks so much! :sad: But reading the books is a great idea :smile:
Can you help on this?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2123132&p=39568759#post39568759

I like genral studies :colone: Yeah it's comp lol

Do the arc length of the smaller circle (radius 3cm) + arc length of Bigger Circle (radius 5cm) + 4cm from the edges...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by justanotherindigo
Yeah :smile: We were both planning to go to Wimbledon to see a tennis game, but we both said that we would do it the summer before uni and I'm guessing the you are refering to the summer coming up :wink: Anyhow, I would like a meet up but I'm not sure about this summer :frown:

I know! Definitely worthwhile :biggrin:
Yeah you told me :frown: That sucks so much! :sad: But reading the books is a great idea :smile:

Oh of course! :biggrin:
Yes, I'll never stop loving the subject, it's just fantastic! Always something you can carry on with which is a good thing :biggrin: fellow english lover I see, fantastic to hear, apparently a lot on here don't like it....they're missing out :biggrin:
Yes, I'll never stop loving the subject, it's just fantastic! Always something you can carry on with which is a good thing :biggrin: fellow english lover I see, fantastic to hear, apparently a lot on here don't like it....they're missing out :biggrin:

:yes: :yes:
Neither will I! It's splendid to say the least :teehee:
Oh yes I love English :love: (only Literature that is :rolleyes:) It makes my day! :smile:
I know...well to fair this is a place for mathematicians :laugh: but I love English
though..I can never hate it! And yes, they are missing out on an awful lot :redface:
Original post by justanotherindigo
:yes: :yes:
Neither will I! It's splendid to say the least :teehee:
Oh yes I love English :love: (only Literature that is :rolleyes:) It makes my day! :smile:
I know...well to fair this is a place for mathematicians :laugh: but I love English
though..I can never hate it! And yes, they are missing out on an awful lot :redface:

Yes, only literature...language isn't as good :redface:
It certainly is, although I do love maths, I must admit I don't love it as much as English Lit! :tongue:
Hell yes!
Do you have any favourite authors/poets as such? :biggrin:
Reply 3533
After a week of college, and a full day of dancing I am exhausted!
Original post by g.k.galloway
Afternooon

Yo :biggrin:
EPQ in year 13 instead of year 12? Y/n?
Original post by mynameisntbobk
EPQ in year 13 instead of year 12? Y/n?

It doesn't really matter when you do it. Our school starts in Year 12, and finishes in the Michaelmas Term of Year 13
Original post by Dark Lord of Mordor
It doesn't really matter when you do it. Our school starts in Year 12, and finishes in the Michaelmas Term of Year 13

Thanks. It's because my sixth form only allows year 13s to do it, and I really do want to do one. I'm just wondering what will I gain from it, especially as I would have already applied to unis

Just wanted to join in with the English love here! I loved it at GCSE and then you get to A Level and it's actually even more interesting! Every English lessons makes my day, I don't get how people don't like it :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's
YES ENGLISH LITERATURE IS FAR BETTER THAN MATHS. :yep:

Latest