The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FallenDeath
Is anyone here watching sword art online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. I'm not up to date though. :sigh:

My chances of getting up to date with anything are looking bad now, with at least four of the series I'm watching now over, and me still stuck three weeks in the past. :s: I managed to marathon a tonne of 9th episodes today, but speeds are still up and down, I'm out of the house most of the week, and my parents won't let me leave the PC on to download while I'm at work. :frown:

*may have ordered another volume of Dr. Slump earlier today* :flute:
got back to watching hyouka, ep 11 was kinda confusing but interesting

Spoiler

really enjoying the cultural festival :laugh: ep 13

Spoiler

Original post by eugenius 8
got back to watching hyouka, ep 11 was kinda confusing but interesting

Spoiler

really enjoying the cultural festival :laugh: ep 13

Spoiler

You have a lot of catching up to do :colone:
Hyouka and SAO are my fav this season! I also like Phi Brain but the plot of that one is too weird.
I, I think Jinrui has replaced Texhnolyze as my favourite anime ever <3<3<3<3
Anime society has declined?
Original post by meowmeowmutiny
Anime society has declined?

Needs more fairies.

I finally have all the 9th episodes of this season downloaded, a week after I got the last of the 8th episodes. At least my backlog isn't growing, and my blog posts should be back to being weekly... even if it's the wrong week. :giggle: And I have the day off tomorrow, so I can actually watch something! (The pub quiz rules out this evening).
Joshiraku 8 now at edited @ other steps

Arghhh

I love how much of a prick you feel getting annoyed about people not giving you free stuff fast enough.
Has anyone watched Hell Girl? I'm a few episodes in and am wondering how they managed to get into three seasons doing the same episode over and over XD

I guess there's a market for revenge <3

Last episode of Jinrui:

Spoiler

Joshiraku 8 now at edited @ other steps

Arghhh

I love how much of a prick you feel getting annoyed about people not giving you free stuff fast enough.

Under normal circumstances I'd be feeling just as annoyed, and just as bad about feeling annoyed... but right now, I'm happy I can claim to be up to date with (the fansub releases of) at least one ongoing series. :p:

Has anyone watched Hell Girl? I'm a few episodes in and am wondering how they managed to get into three seasons doing the same episode over and over XD

I guess there's a market for revenge <3

Each season has a 'main plot' of sorts which usually gets going after 6-8 stand alone revenge episodes. It can get a bit repetitive, but I was interested enough to watch all three series. :yes: However, I don't think I could marathon them one after the other. :nah:
Steins; Gate ? Good or bad?
Reply 3790
Original post by MetropolisBoy

Good.
Original post by Aiko
Good.

HUh OK, I am going to watch it :wink:. Have you read the manga?

VERY GOOD. Easily my favorite anime of last year, and I'd probably place it in my top 10 anime of all time too. :yes:

---

Vol. 1 of Caravan Kidd arrived in the post today. :biggrin: It's pretty big, and not in too bad condition either.

Unfortunately, vol.2 of Gunsmith Cats Burst which arrived yesterday is looking more than a little rough around the edges... I ordered it on Amazon, a site I trust, and paid full price for a new copy, but calling this book 'new' is a stretch. It's not even shrink wrapped, which it should be as its stamped with Explicit Content. :s: My copy of vol 1 (also new from Amazon) was shrink wrapped...
I'm just getting started with Bleach, why didn't I earlier? It's awesome!
I posted in the A-P forums asking for One Fine Day and Zombie Fairy to be added to their manga database, and they did so in less than a week. Just goes to show how easy it is to request things that aren't already there. :yes: I'd do so more often, but *I think* they're the only titles I've read that were missing from the database.

More books arrived - the third volumes of both Gate 7 and Dr Slump. No complaints about the condition of either this time. And I got an awesome bookmark since one was from The Book Depository. :biggrin:

[EDIT] Coincidentally, A-P still lists Gate 7 as being two volumes long, so it seems I will be helping out with their database again today. :p:
Reply 3795
Finished Aquarion.. love.:mmm: Preferred it when it was more comedy focused, then the main story towards the end since it referenced the first series quite a bit. Still it was very enjoyable to watch.:mmm:
Original post by whitepearlbaby
I'm just getting started with Bleach, why didn't I earlier? It's awesome!

The manga?
The manga?

Oh sorry, no, the anime. I rarely read manga :redface:
just seen the first 4 eps of kokoro connect, thought it was just gona be some light hearted fun, but theres added drama and its getting quite interesting :beard:

wow ep 5 was epic :eek: that heartseed guy :lolwut:

starting to quite like Inaba :awesome: she seemed like a bitch at the start :unimpressed:

ep 10 best ep so far :h: Inaba :love: :woo:

Original post by FallenDeath
You have a lot of catching up to do :colone:
Hyouka and SAO are my fav this season! I also like Phi Brain but the plot of that one is too weird.

finished it the other day, nice ending but too short :frown: those 2 were just about to get started :puppyeyes: hoping for another season! one of my faves too of this year :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Only a few 10th episodes to go, then I can get my Week 10 blog post up and finally finish some series! Even if it's only the 11 ep noitaminA shows, that's a start. I'm hoping they don't screw up Natsuyuki Rendezvous in the final episode with a rushed/no conclusion, though... am less worried about Moyashimon, as that seems to have less to tie up.

Am taking vol.2 of The Flowers of Evil to work today, and as long as I can find somewhere sheltered to read it, I expect to finish it by the end of the day. So many long waits on Mondays, and my headphones have stopped playing in one ear (second pair in the last week :mad:).

Latest