The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by reubenkinara
Are guys talking about GCSE English? I did Lord of the Flies, To kill a Mockingbird, Hamlet and Merchant of Venice.

Hamlet :smile:
Cool. Do you want to do English at University?

No :eek: :tongue: I want to do Chemical Engineering :biggrin: :ahee:

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...
Original post by CJG21
Hamlet :smile:

I've been to see it:smile: The cast modernised it a little and added some Music. Surprisingly it didn't detract from the story, in my opinion?
I've been to see it:smile: The cast modernised it a little and added some Music. Surprisingly it didn't detract from the story, in my opinion?

Awesome. My class never went to see a production, we did watch 3 or 4 different films in class though :smile: What grade did you get?
A, A
Reply 4085
All these equations to remember in chemistry. :eek:
I know, so tired of moles. Haven't learnt the equations and Ive got a test tomorrow.
Finished sixth form for today. Had a good day, except I didn't learn anything new in maths today.
Can anyone explain the rules in working out recurrence formulas for sequences because my teacher never explained anything today .

Posted from my [insert name of device to exaggerate my wealth]
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Finished sixth form for today. Had a good day, except I didn't learn anything new in maths today.
Can anyone explain the rules in working out recurrence formulas for sequences because my teacher never explained anything today .

It's pretty hard to explain, it's honestly sort of common sense once you get it, I'd say. Just read through that section of your textbook and look at the examples given, and ask your teacher or something if there's anything specific you don't understand. That should suffice.
I learnt about PdE in economics today.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hey peeps, how are you all?
Original post by acer0951
I learnt about PdE in economics today.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

You mean PED? :tongue:

...unless you're learning partial differential equations in economics :lolwut:
Original post by justinawe
It's pretty hard to explain, it's honestly sort of common sense once you get it, I'd say. Just read through that section of your textbook and look at the examples given, and ask your teacher or something if there's anything specific you don't understand. That should suffice.

Alright. Thanks :smile: I do get what to do, I was just hoping there'd be some sort of rule that applies in all cases.

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Of Mice and Men is the middle.set book... And Lord of the Flies I've got a copy at home. I really didn't like it :colondollar: I'll re read it... Maybe my mind has matures in three years :wink:
The middle set. Excuse me, I was in set 1 for all my subjects in every year. And besides, the whole school did of mice and men.

:eek: how can you not like lord of the flies. Tut tut tut. Such a shame. Yeah, maybe you weren't old enough to understand the message
Original post by Deziah
All these equations to remember in chemistry. :eek:

Maths is worse. Pretty self explanatory

:eek: how can you not like lord of the flies. Tut tut tut. Such a shame. Yeah, maybe you weren't old enough to understand the message

Maths is worse. Pretty self explanatory

Maybe... I was 11... :tongue:

hello again everyone! :biggrin:
Maybe... I was 11... :tongue:

11. I laugh at that :tongue: I've still got my copy. Whoooooohoooo

Starting maths homework now, then I'll do chemistry, and then psychology. I don't think I have any biology though, I finished that one 2 days ago.
All this work, need to focus, so I'll see you all later

11. I laugh at that :tongue: I've still got my copy. Whoooooohoooo

Laugh?? :redface:

Laugh?? :redface:

In the sense that you didn't like it, yet you were 11. You'll appreciate it more now

Latest