The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonymouspie227
Do you ever consider yourself a type of lesbian?. Like Butch, Boi, Goldstar etc (yes, I've been reading up on these classifications :L) Because I don't.

:nah:
:h: I'm just me.
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:nah:
:h: I'm just me.

:mmm:
Original post by Tortious
:mmm:

:colondollar:
Original post by DellaLouise
I'm usually organised when it comes to make the lists of what I'm packing but I'm rubbish at the actual packing :awesome: I have a deal with my dad though which involves me putting what I need packing in a big pile and him using his tetris packing skills to put it in boxes :yep:
I move in this weekend as well :h: What uni are you at?

I'm at Birmingham, you?
I have tetris-packing skills just no motivation! My dad always complains at how I manage to make my boxes so heavy...it looks like I don't take much stuff but it's all packed in there haha :smile:
I'll probably be living in the library half the time next week as we have no internet for the first few days :frown: devastation, I'll be so bored! :P
Do you ever consider yourself a type of lesbian?. Like Butch, Boi, Goldstar etc (yes, I've been reading up on these classifications :L) Because I don't.

I definitely don't...fair to say I've hardly ever thought about 'types' ever in my life haha
Original post by Magdatrix >_<
I'm at Birmingham, you?
I have tetris-packing skills just no motivation! My dad always complains at how I manage to make my boxes so heavy...it looks like I don't take much stuff but it's all packed in there haha :smile:
I'll probably be living in the library half the time next week as we have no internet for the first few days :frown: devastation, I'll be so bored! :P

Same! :awesome: What year? I'm a lowly first year :rolleyes:
Life without internet isn't life. I'm too reliant on it, if I need to know anything I automatically go to google. I'd be pretty stupid without the internet.

Nope :h: I don't think I even know many of the classifications. People never actually believe I'm a lesbian, they say I look too straight :lol:

Nope :h: I don't think I even know many of the classifications. People never actually believe I'm a lesbian, they say I look too straight :lol:

haha i get that too!... but then i get you're to funny to be staight, apparently my looks say straight but my personality says gay...
Same! :awesome: What year? I'm a lowly first year :rolleyes:
Life without internet isn't life. I'm too reliant on it, if I need to know anything I automatically go to google. I'd be pretty stupid without the internet.

:lol:

I'm going into second year but moving this week as I'm a student mentor in freshers' week...could be interesting!
Are you moving into halls? I'm in a house which is why I'll have no internet...would also have been no microwave if my genius housemate hadn't bought one last week! :biggrin: Microwave's also essential for life. Never can I be arsed to make proper food every day of the week!
Original post by Magdatrix >_<
I'm going into second year but moving this week as I'm a student mentor in freshers' week...could be interesting!
Are you moving into halls? I'm in a house which is why I'll have no internet...would also have been no microwave if my genius housemate hadn't bought one last week! :biggrin: Microwave's also essential for life. Never can I be arsed to make proper food every day of the week!

Yeah, Centre Court in Tennis Courts :yep:
Thankfully I've been brought up to manage to cook without a microwave but I get really lazy sometimes and end up using it :lol:
Thankfully I've been brought up to manage to cook without a microwave but I get really lazy sometimes and end up using it :lol:

OMyactualG! I used to live in Centre Court too! We used to have a swingball in the courtyard to take the stress out on when the builders were in last year making a noise >_< Lucky for you they're done now!

I use microwave for those pasta and noodles sachets mostly, and vegetables 'cos it's quicker than boiling a pan.

:smile:

haha nice! where i am living at the moment i dont have any cooking facilities so microwave and a kettle and street food... youll be amazed what you can make in a microwave!
Another bi girl here. :biggrin:
Original post by affinity89

Evening. :hat2:
Evening. :hat2:

:wavey:

evening...
have you guys read this blog? soo funny about the famale gaydar - http://effingdykes.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2012-08-23T09:20:00-05:00&max-results=500

literally just spent my afternoon giggling

Yay :wink:
Original post by ViceVersa
Yay :wink:

Hello! Long time no see.* :moon:

*I'm not counting our texts. :p:
Hello! Long time no see.* :moon:

*I'm not counting our texts. :p:

Well I am :tongue: but hello anyway :laugh: