The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4580
Original post by Deziah
Took me two hours to write a French essay, then reread what I was supposed to do and found out that I missed a section of criteria out, so I've just had to rewrite it. :eek:
Progress tests in every subject tomorrow, dreading biology considering my teacher hasn't even taught us anything. -.-
Don't really know what to expect with chemistry either. :eek:

OMG I have those in October, I am really scared about them, some people will have to leave in my school if they fail every one, thank god I take two subjects that you actually revise for (History and English lit.) Good luck with yours but its a bit early to be having progress tests
I feel ike I should come back to TSR now I've settled down at my new Sixth Form.

Taking Government & Politics, Chemistry, Geography and Modern History

Its going really well! The homework is a killer though!
:woo: miss goulding you've finally made it :biggrin: with this single https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NKUpo_xKyQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player although I do wish that people would realise that she has WAY better songs out/released. To be honest, hipsters are just following us indies and its not cool -no offence to anybody. I've had this song since 2009/2010 and its only getting big now. Especially in America, when I went this summer, EVERYDAY, it played at least 10 times. Not even exaggerating.

Rant over, let's just listen to more Goulding. May I recommend you all listen to her cover of roscoe, don't panic or the cave. Maybe sleepyhead if you're feeling more adventurous

Posted from my [insert name of device to exaggerate my wealth]
Reply 4583
Original post by Ndella
OMG I have those in October, I am really scared about them, some people will have to leave in my school if they fail every one, thank god I take two subjects that you actually revise for (History and English lit.) Good luck with yours but its a bit early to be having progress tests

Had my biology today and it's basically loads of exam questions, and we've only been doing A-levels for two weeks. D;
A lot of people failed it. :eek:
Reply 4584
Made myself a thai green chicken and vegetable curry :yum:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
:woo: miss goulding you've finally made it :biggrin: with this single https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NKUpo_xKyQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player although I do wish that people would realise that she has WAY better songs out/released. To be honest, hipsters are just following us indies and its not cool -no offence to anybody. I've had this song since 2009/2010 and its only getting big now. Especially in America, when I went this summer, EVERYDAY, it played at least 10 times. Not even exaggerating.

Rant over, let's just listen to more Goulding. May I recommend you all listen to her cover of roscoe, don't panic or the cave. Maybe sleepyhead if you're feeling more adventurous

I'm pretty sure that song hit its chart peak quite a while back? So she didn't only just "make it". :tongue: Or an I mistaken?
Reply 4586
Original post by Deziah
Had my biology today and it's basically loads of exam questions, and we've only been doing A-levels for two weeks. D;
A lot of people failed it. :eek:

Thats understandable, how did you do?
Reply 4587
Original post by Ndella
Thats understandable, how did you do?

I got 75% which was the highest in the class apparently. :')
A lot of people got about 40-50%.
Reply 4588
Original post by Deziah
I got 75% which was the highest in the class apparently. :')
A lot of people got about 40-50%.

:congrats:Cool, well done
Original post by justinawe
I'm pretty sure that song hit its chart peak quite a while back? So she didn't only just "make it". :tongue: Or an I mistaken?

In the UK, it never really peaked, whereas in the US it literally was climbing for like 30 weeks then finally made it to number 1, hence why I heard it a lot there. In the UK, I think it only got to 11 or 7 in the charts. I love Ellie Goulding.

So guys. What do you think of this mashup. I think it was done perfectly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzuoSi3lJBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player even if you don't particularly like her or her music, you'll love this :biggrin:

Sorry again for the Ellie post. It's got to start sometime :tongue:

In the UK, it never really peaked, whereas in the US it literally was climbing for like 30 weeks then finally made it to number 1, hence why I heard it a lot there. In the UK, I think it only got to 11 or 7 in the charts. I love Ellie Goulding.

If you're talking about the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, it peaked at #2, not #1. :tongue: It's at around #7 right now. :smile:

Gangnam Style is #11! :woo:
Reply 4592
Original post by lilGem
Made myself a thai green chicken and vegetable curry :yum:

I have little to no time for cooking anymore during the half term im going to try my hand at baking cakes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4593
Original post by diggy
I have little to no time for cooking anymore during the half term im going to try my hand at baking cakes

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm home alone (from Friday just gone to Wednesday) so I have to cook for myself :yep:

:dance:
Original post by kishihime
Thank you so much! I think they only give you another chance if you don't completely flop. But yeah pretty much the same. :smile:

Can anyone here quickly explain to me what lymph/lymph node/lymph system is?

Your welcome! :biggrin: How did you find it? :wink: And yes, I'm actually starting to feel the strain now, they are being very tough on us this year. I hope you did really well though, so that you wouldn't have to do it again :smile:
So guys. What do you think of this mashup. I think it was done perfectly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzuoSi3lJBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player even if you don't particularly like her or her music, you'll love this :biggrin:

Sorry again for the Ellie post. It's got to start sometime :tongue:

I love ellie goulding too :love: she's amazing!
Reply 4596
Original post by kishihime
x

The lymph system is a means of draining away excess tissue fluid :smile:
Original post by lilGem
The lymph system is a means of draining away excess tissue fluid :smile:

Omg. I just researched this lat week. Ended up writing a whole page on it :tongue:

Reply 4598
Omg. I just researched this lat week. Ended up writing a whole page on it :tongue:

We covered it in HB2 :') seems so long ago, but that was just the simple definition of it :smile:
Original post by justinawe
If you're talking about the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, it peaked at #2, not #1. :tongue: It's at around #7 right now. :smile:

Gangnam Style is #11! :woo:

I don't even know which chart I'm talking about, but I know it went to number 1 in one of the charts in the US. Besides, the song is overused, I love it, but there are much better goulding songs/covers out there

That song :tongue: heeeey sexy lady -wines-

Latest