The Student Room Group

Why do I find female armpits attractive?

It's really driving me crazy but I have this attraction to female armpits whether they are smooth or hairy and when I see them in public e.g. on the train or gym etc I just can't help but watch in awe especially if they're wearing sleeveless tops.

What I dream of the most is sniffing female armpits. I don't know why but it drives me crazy. Does anyone else have a fetish for armpits? How do I suppress the excitement?

Scroll to see replies

ummm everyones unique and different
i personally dont have or see the attraction to armpits....a way to suppress these ...feeling you have could be to look at something else or you know occupy your mind with mindless things like idk shoes or footballs
You sound like a right weirdo
Reply 3
Original post by lager_lad_69
You sound like a right weirdo

One of my dreams would be to sniff Jessica Ennis', Lucy Liu's and/or Maria Sharapova's hot and sweaty armpits. Something about that natural scent/smell/aroma which excites the senses. It's like taking a sniff of heaven and being completely mesmerised.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
One of my dreams would be to sniff Jessica Ennis', Lucy Liu's and/or Maria Sharapova's hot and sweaty armpits. Something about that natural scent/smell/aroma which excites the senses. It's like taking a sniff of heaven and being completely mesmerised.

Lol just wow... what turns you on about that :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Jamiesonn
Lol just wow... what turns you on about that :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

must be the pheremones I guess.

I mean it's just we portray girls as being perfect and smelling like roses so that when you smell their armpits and hot feet, it takes you pleasantly by surprise.

Its all in the pheremone's, a natural perfume. It's like how bees are attracted to flowers. Sniffing a girl's armpit and feet for me is like smelling a beautiful flower in the garden. Mmmm the aroma. It's so fresh and unblocks the sinuses and so invigorating. And girls with hairy armpits.....wow! In China girls don't shave their armpits and yet wear sleeveless tops and bikinis. I know where I'm going on holiday next.

I'd love to sniff a gymnast's armpits after training. Mmmm sweaty!
Reply 6
the Kinks on TSR just keep getting weirder and weirder....
must be the pheremones I guess.

I mean it's just we portray girls as being perfect and smelling like roses so that when you smell their armpits and hot feet, it takes you pleasantly by surprise.

Its all in the pheremone's, a natural perfume. It's like how bees are attracted to flowers. Sniffing a girl's armpit and feet for me is like smelling a beautiful flower in the garden. Mmmm the aroma. It's so fresh and unblocks the sinuses and so invigorating. And girls with hairy armpits.....wow! In China girls don't shave their armpits and yet wear sleeveless tops and bikinis. I know where I'm going on holiday next.

I'd love to sniff a gymnast's armpits after training. Mmmm sweaty!

The "science of body odor perception" would explain this phenomenon why men find female armpit attractive.
Reply 8
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found
Reply 9
Some more pics to enjoy. Amazing! My idea of heaven would be sniffing those all day long!
Reply 10
some more
Reply 11
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found
Reply 12
So which armpit from the pictures above would you sniff?
I really wish I had a hot girlfriend whose armpits I could sniff all night long.
Reply 14
It's really driving me crazy but I have this attraction to female armpits whether they are smooth or hairy and when I see them in public e.g. on the train or gym etc I just can't help but watch in awe especially if they're wearing sleeveless tops.

What I dream of the most is sniffing female armpits. I don't know why but it drives me crazy. Does anyone else have a fetish for armpits? How do I suppress the excitement?

I do I do!!! Man you're so right about this armpit attraction though I differ a little from in that I hate hairy/smelly armpits! I'd rather prefer them washed and cleaned and smooth! I would give away everything.. my money/my very existence to smell, kiss/smooch, lick the armpits of Emma Watson, Kirsten Stewart, Scarlett Johansson, Cameron Diaz, just to name a few especially of young virgins!!! Clean, white, smooth belly buttons are on my list of "drives me crazy" as well!!! :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15

What if it stinks of sweat?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
hey man i think its totally cool , i too like female armpits, most of all i love taylor swift's armpits
Reply 17
Original post by s g
hey man i think its totally cool , i too like female armpits, most of all i love taylor swift's armpits

Way to revive a post that's older than The Conjuring movie
Armpits are such a massive turn on I find it impossible to not stare when women do their hair etc

Suppress the excitement!! Why on earth would you want to???

Your probably like me and feel that EVERY part of a womans body deserves your full attention. Not that long ago I had occasion to be with a lady I have known for a number of years but never been intimate with. Lying on her back with her arms above her head, I felt like a cat must feel when given a toy filled with catnip when my efforts turned to her armpits. There was no odor and just the smallest bit of soft blond hair. The experience hasn't resulted in an armpit fetish but it has given me an appreciation for that part of a womans body I have sorely neglected all these years.

Quick Reply