The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

watching episode 2 now
the only problem is its taking forever to buffer
not really a fan of tribute episodes as its generally the music driving the plot as apose to the other way around
also hi everybody new to this thread :smile: Im a a big Klaine fan
Seen episode 2.

Spoiler

This thread feels empty this season :frown: So I've now watched episode 3.

Spoiler

So I've read the small episode summary of next episode (haven't seen the tv promo yet) and

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think there was too much going on this episode, it was hard to keep track of what was happening

Spoiler

Wish I had a friendship like Kurt and Rachel's and as a huge SATC fan, I loved seeing SJP in the new ep.
I felt Glee, season to season, increasingly struggled to add depth to the characters. It suffered from having to spread plots and sub plots thin across the cast. I found myself having to open up my mental mind plot maps (MMPM) when scenes changed. Oh what was their story again? who is involved? what are their goals again? Unfortunately I feel this new season just gets worst. Without spoiling anything, I just feel like I'm watching Glee with another show tacked on. MMPM at the ready!

Spoiler

Hey everyone,

I got 68 (high Merit, almost Distinction) for my dissertation! And thus a Merit overall for my Masters! Huge thanks to all those of you who helped me with my dissertation :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by dobbys sock

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Skip_Snip

Spoiler

Spoiler

Am actually liking the new season so far. Prefer the stuff in New York to what's happening at the school though.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Skip_Snip

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I can totally see your points, despite my dislike for kurt :P Though I was never a fan I didn't so much mind him until S2 when he was forced onscreen constantly, despite Chris Colfer's so-so acting, but heyho :smile: I do like Blaine when as a separate character
couldn't care less about what's happening at McKinley tbh.. all those new people annoy me, their plot lines seem like a really poor replica of seasons 1 and 2. no extra Tina and Artie time, Brittany's stupidity stopped being funny mid season 3. Blaine is horrible, completely different character now; Unique is at least something new and not a used up character unlike others, but that's not enough to keep all that school stuff interesting.

New York bits, on the other hand, are great - really enjoying most of the scenes, New York sights are beautiful and at least it's not as predictable as McKinley. Brody is a cutie, too.
No episode for a month when the season just started?! wtf Fox
Still wearing black in mourning of Klaine
Original post by Leoroary
No episode for a month when the season just started?! wtf Fox
Still wearing black in mourning of Klaine

Ugh, it's so annoying! Glee always has these stupid breaks. It was worse during season 2 or 3 though, they had one episode and then a weeks break, have another episode and then a two week break. It was really difficult to get into any sort of rhythm with it.
I guess the breaks are so the series' events coincide with the actual school year?
Alright, glee is back and all is right with the world
disappointed by new ep, not as good as The Break-Up and absolutely no Kurt & Rachel in NY scenes. It was nice to see Mercedes and Mike again, I could not care less about any of the new people I don't find any of them have any charisma. Also we finally know that Glee is a club and not a class- it is called glee club but we do seem to see them there quite a lot.
Also I don't think Blaine actually had sex with someone else, I just got the impression they made out, I think they deliberately left it ambiguous.
And I hate that Kurt got the job at vogue.com, I adore Kurt & Chris, but I dont like how they made out him going to community college and working at Lima bean would make him a loser. Irl you would not be able to get any job right away in a new city, especially a job like that with no fashion experience. Also I don't see why anyones dad would think it was a good idea at 18 to go to a strange new city with no job/accommodation already organised What if Rachel had just said she wanted to stay living in dorms because its cheaper? I know people will always say, it's just a tv show though, not meant to be realistic etc.

Quick Reply

Latest