The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Hmm, well good luck with it. You're probably gonna have to work harder just to get through it all though

Yh!, but it be worth it in the end ( I hope :cool: )
Original post by Sheel1
You do gain UCAS points but it can't be that much . I'm volunteering at a Exhibition camp :tongue: ( well not really, it's only 1/2 mile walk and find fossils and stuff :rolleyes: )

Oh that's good, every little helps :wink: so when you apply to uni would you just mention you did voluntary work at place A for X amount of time or do you have to do something else?
Original post by Sheel1
Yh!, but it be worth it in the end ( I hope :cool: )

That is true :tongue: keep a positive spin on it :wink:
Anyone else read A Song Of Ice and Fire?

Just made time (after a run) to read Game of Thrones - sooo good!
Reply 5644
Went to UEA today for the open day, speaking to a biology student. . .her boyfriend lives in the same town as me, went to the same college as me (i.e. year above me) :lolwut: small world
Original post by Future Drugist
Cool. When did you start? How long do you plan to stay?

I'll started last Sat. I'll continue for a minimum of 6-8 weeks at least till something better comes alone, such as a vacancy at a hospice I've applied to.
Everyone, I may be changing my username to EvilFish

As to avoid detection... So remember me :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Future Drugist
Oh that's good, every little helps :wink: so when you apply to uni would you just mention you did voluntary work at place A for X
amount of time or do you have to do something else?

I would say it, universities love it when you do voluntary even top uni's
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Everyone, I may be changing my username to EvilFish

As to avoid detection... So remember me :smile:

Detection?
Original post by benpearson1
Anyone else read A Song Of Ice and Fire?

Just made time (after a run) to read Game of Thrones - sooo good!

Never read Game of thrones :colondollar:, thought it's some horror book but actually sounds interesting!!

But no, never head of ice and fire :frown:
Detection?

Doesn't make sense O_O
Detection?

People finding me... :wink:
Original post by Blueray2
Ahhh wooooooo thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome :biggrin: I cannot wait for junior apprentice though...willing to see what this year's contestants are like :tongue:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Your welcome :biggrin: I cannot wait for junior apprentice though...willing to see what this year's contestants are like :tongue:

OMG!, I was going to apply for that but i find it bit boring :colone: . Good luck to you though :smile:
Original post by Sheel1
OMG!, I was going to apply for that but i find it bit boring :colone: . Good luck to you though :smile:

I was going to apply too!! :five: I've already told you :wink:
uploadfromtaptalk1349467565725.jpg
There's mine cos its 2 weeks. Private studies are frees, but I normally go those places to do work. Kind of just set time apart.

That's why you put ice cold water on another cavity under the water lice one. It slows them down :tongue:

Ah right, wasn't told that! I was just told to put cotton wool around it so that it doesn't move away. Turns out that that was pretty useless :redface:
Original post by Sheel1

So was I lool, my business teacher told me apply and I'd love to but I don't want to pursue a career in business which sort of put me off to be honest :frown: I would love to appear on the show though :smile:
Reply 5657
Been up since 5.30am :yawn:
Original post by justanotherindigo
So was I lool, my business teacher told me apply and I'd love to but I don't want to pursue a career in business which sort of put me off to be honest :frown: I would love to appear on the show though :smile:

In my opinion I find a career in business a bit boring, for instance auto text message to your phone :angry: . But yh I love to appear on the show too :tongue:

Original post by lilGem
Been up since 5.30am :yawn:

Evening early bird :hat2:

Why wake up soo early ?
Reply 5659
Original post by Sheel1
Evening early bird :hat2:

Why wake up soo early ?

:hi:

UEA open day :biggrin: so about a 4 hour journey :eek: so worth it though, definately made me glad I applied for it

How are you? :smile:

Latest