The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sheel1
In my opinion I find a career in business a bit boring, for instance auto text message to your phone :angry: . But yh I love to appear on the show too :tongue:

Ah I see what you mean :smile: It can be a bit of a doze but it's worth watching the show, so many personalities and only like 20% are genuine! And the arguments in the boardroom :biggrin: Looking forward to this series!
Original post by Sheel1
Never read Game of thrones :colondollar:, thought it's some horror book but actually sounds interesting!!

But no, never head of ice and fire :frown:

A Song of Ice and Fire is the name given to the series. Like, for instance, Harry Potter - Philosopher's stone, Chamber of Secrets etc etc.

It's not a horror series. High fantasy :smile:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I was going to apply too!! :five: I've already told you :wink:

Same! But I don't want to get into business :frown: :sigh:
Original post by lilGem
:hi:

UEA open day :biggrin: so about a 4 hour journey :eek: so worth it though, definately made me glad I applied for it

How are you? :smile:

, is it already time to apply to Uni's :O!

Im excellent ( well now ) , i was ill last week with gastaritis which you had :confused::eek: .

How are you?? :smile:
Original post by lilGem
:hi:

UEA open day :biggrin: so about a 4 hour journey :eek: so worth it though, definately made me glad I applied for it

How are you? :smile:

Wow, you're checking out unis already?

I've started a list and am slowly whittling it down. I don't foresee myself going to any open days till next year, though.
Reply 5665
Original post by Sheel1
, is it already time to apply to Uni's :O!

Im excellent ( well now ) , i was ill last week with gastaritis which you had :confused::eek: .

How are you?? :smile:

I'm a third year student- I'm just an honourary year 12 as I'm doing 2 AS subjects alongside an A2 :smile:

I had a variant of freshers flu :lol:

I'm good, struggling to stay awake though, how are you? :smile:

Original post by benpearson1
Wow, you're checking out unis already?

I've started a list and am slowly whittling it down. I don't foresee myself going to any open days till next year, though.

See above :tongue:
Anyone watching Merlin? :smile:
Reply 5667
Everyone, I may be changing my username to EvilFish

As to avoid detection... So remember me :smile:

Oh my...

EvilFish :lol: :tongue:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Ah I see what you mean :smile: It can be a bit of a doze but it's worth watching the show, so many personalities and only like 20% are genuine! And the arguments in the boardroom :biggrin: Looking forward to this series!

lool me too, love the arugements since it's soo hysterical

Original post by benpearson1
A Song of Ice and Fire is the name given to the series. Like, for instance, Harry Potter - Philosopher's stone, Chamber of Secrets etc etc.

It's not a horror series. High fantasy :smile:

lol I found it on Google, thanks anyway. I might go and read it then accidently get hooked on it

Original post by lilGem
I'm a third year student- I'm just an honourary year 12 as I'm doing 2 AS subjects alongside an A2 :smile:

I had a variant of freshers flu :lol:

I'm good, struggling to stay awake though, how are you? :smile:

See above :tongue:

Just said :tongue:, That's what im going to do im going to be a 3rd year student too ! Not sure if the Russel group will like it though :s-smilie:. I swear you was on our GCSE thread :redface:

Anyone watching Merlin? :smile:

I was until my family changed it to X Factor :frown: . I love it
Original post by usycool1
Oh my...

EvilFish :lol: :tongue:

You don't like :frown:
Reply 5670
Original post by Sheel1
Just said :tongue:, That's what im going to do im going to be a 3rd year student too ! Not sure if the Russel group will like it though :s-smilie:. I swear you was on our GCSE thread :redface:

I don't think I was on the GCSE thread :s-smilie:

I applied to 3- they didn't mind but I'm doing a third year due to ill health in AS not because I'm resitting any subjects, get into contact with the universities your interested in and see their perspective on it :smile:
Original post by Sheel1
lool me too, love the arugements since it's soo hysterical. I was until my family changed it to X Factor :frown: . I love it

I know right! Claiming responsibility for things they haven't done..it will be a great series! :biggrin:

Oh right, I'm watching Merlin and my mum is literally sleeping (she hates it to bits!) so I'd like to keep it on for the time being :smile: And I'll watch X Factor tomorrow (the repeat) :biggrin:
Original post by Sheel1
Doesn't make sense O_O

That's what I thought
People finding me... :wink:

Oh right. Like people you know?
Ah right, wasn't told that! I was just told to put cotton wool around it so that it doesn't move away. Turns out that that was pretty useless :redface:

Ahh, yes, well its a useful thing to know now :wink:
Original post by lilGem
I don't think I was on the GCSE thread :s-smilie:

I applied to 3- they didn't mind but I'm doing a third year due to ill health in AS not because I'm resitting any subjects, get into contact with the universities your interested in and see their perspective on it :smile:

Yet again another person then :s-smilie: . Sure I will, I'm awaiting a email response from Imperial and see if I can do Geology with Geophysics without Physics A-level, since they said i will do a Physics class in 1st year...

I know right! Claiming responsibility for things they haven't done..it will be a great series! :biggrin:

Oh right, I'm watching Merlin and my mum is literally sleeping (she hates it to bits!) so I'd like to keep it on for the time being :smile: And I'll watch X Factor tomorrow (the repeat) :biggrin:

Aw Lucky :tongue:, Guess were nearly in the same boat :biggrin: .
Original post by mynameisntbobk
That's what I thought

Lol, She means people will know she's Shab

Spoiler

Reply 5675
Original post by Sheel1
Yet again another person then :s-smilie: . Sure I will, I'm awaiting a email response from Imperial and see if I can do Geology with Geophysics without Physics A-level, since they said i will do a Physics class in 1st year...

:smile:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
That's what I thought

Yeah:tongue:
Reply 5677
You don't like :frown:

Nah, I was joking, it's great! I prefer shadab786ahmed though... :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Nah, I was joking, it's great! I prefer shadab786ahmed though... :tongue:

Really, why? Hmmm... I don't want to be found :wink: how about... Le Evil Fish xD
Original post by Sheel1
Lol, She means people will know she's Shab

Spoiler

She? LOL. Have I missed something?
Or was that a joke? Either way, I'm laughing :wink:
Yeah:tongue:

Lol, why though, who would you know on here?

Latest