The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Original post by medbh4805
It's hard though. I think I've internalised a lot of prejudice I've heard about bisexuals from lesbians, I worry if I date this guy I like (I think he likes me too) it'll make it hard for me to date other girls again if it doesn't go well. Also coming out was hard enough without having to do it again in a sense :s-smilie: I don't want people to think I'm just attention seeking :erm:

Just do what you wanna do, forget what other people think, or what you think, other people think. Follow your heart, if you like this guy it would be silly to not go for it.

It won't make it hard for you to date other girls again if this doesn't go well, if anything it will make you stronger :smile:
It's hard though. I think I've internalised a lot of prejudice I've heard about bisexuals from lesbians, I worry if I date this guy I like (I think he likes me too) it'll make it hard for me to date other girls again if it doesn't go well. Also coming out was hard enough without having to do it again in a sense :s-smilie: I don't want people to think I'm just attention seeking :erm:

I date both and it doesnt make it harder either way... sometime its harder to date a girl after a guy as sometimes she won't understand but it is doable. I'm nearly 22 and I don't know what I want until I meet someone i really like. Prefer women mostly though, not a big fan of hetero sex.
I big time hit on a girl for like an hour and was 99% sure she was gay, but oh no... So embarrasing but hey its great story telling!
Reply 762
Original post by lcsurfer
I date both and it doesnt make it harder either way... sometime its harder to date a girl after a guy as sometimes she won't understand but it is doable. I'm nearly 22 and I don't know what I want until I meet someone i really like. Prefer women mostly though, not a big fan of hetero sex.
I big time hit on a girl for like an hour and was 99% sure she was gay, but oh no... So embarrasing but hey its great story telling!

Im 23, 24 in a couple of months and I don't know what I want til I meet someone I like alot either :smile:

haha about hitting on a straight girl :wink: Theres this newest landlady in one of the village pubs who I find very attractive, shes happily married to her husband, but I hit on her most weekends lol
Reply 763
... and was 99% sure she was gay, but oh no..

What were the signs? or non-signs in this case lol?
Holla :wink:
Reply 765
hey there :wink:
Original post by jackie11
What were the signs? or non-signs in this case lol?

many signs... just dress wear, she was like me feminine but there were certain things like the side lip ring, the hair, just you know when someones rings the bell?... She was flirting a bit but as soon as i made an advance she retreated and made a comment about a hat, then this other girl was there and big time eye contact flirting going on but her friend kept getting in the way so i gave up. hashtag: forever alone

eugh I just came back from dinner and there was a lot of awkwardly looking at each other and sideways glances going on, hard to say anything with other people there, despite a very emotional, deeply personal 3 hour conversation last night. I just don't know how to approach it, I'm so bad at this. Casual sex is so much easier :colonhash:

Tell me about it! The worst are straight girls in gay bars who look at you like a piece of dirt on their shoe for daring to flirt with them :rolleyes: Most are just flattered though, hmm :sexface:
Reply 768
Ehhhhh :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by xzainabxx
Ehhhhh :/

Hm? :confused:
Bisexual and loving it. 😊Indecisive about coming out to friends.

Whoaaa, [s]catfight[/s

Calm it, and I shall explain myself.

if your 14 and looking for attention then it might turn into a 'fashion statement' it did when I was at school... what exactly do you mean?

^ Pretty much that there... 'Technically', I am bi but I find the term a bit cringy by its connotations... No need to attack me!
:biggrin:
Original post by wtfCharlie
Holla :wink:
Questioning. I haven't met anyone I've really wanted to go out with, and when I consider what I find attractive, gender doesn't really come into it... :redface: I'm just gonna wait and see how things go.
eugh I just came back from dinner and there was a lot of awkwardly looking at each other and sideways glances going on, hard to say anything with other people there, despite a very emotional, deeply personal 3 hour conversation last night. I just don't know how to approach it, I'm so bad at this. Casual sex is so much easier :colonhash:

Now someone is talking my language! I get told off all the time because i hate deep meaningful conversations, just ge tto the point?! I eat, poop, sleep, work, have fun and occasionally have sex (well not for a loonngg time) so whats there to be depressed about??
There are no lady gays over here at the moment, forever alone for the next 3 weeks haha
Reply 775
many signs... just dress wear, she was like me feminine but there were certain things like the side lip ring, the hair, just you know when someones rings the bell?... She was flirting a bit but as soon as i made an advance she retreated and made a comment about a hat, then this other girl was there and big time eye contact flirting going on but her friend kept getting in the way so i gave up. hashtag: forever alone

aww ok its still a funny story :smile:

no im sure you won't be forever alone, keep the faith
Reply 777
Hey Anna :smile:

:emo:
:console: You're not alone. We all feel like that sometimes most of the time... :hugs:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:emo:
:console: You're not alone. We all feel like that sometimes most of the time... :hugs:

haha i know! its fustrating... Can't all women anywhere past 100% straight on the kinsey scale wear a tattoo or something??

Quick Reply

Latest