Reply 6222
Original post by mynameisntbobk
:tongue:. I think I get atherosclerosis now :tongue:

:woo:
Original post by lilGem
:woo:

Yupp :biggrin:
uploadfromtaptalk1349895704397.jpg
My wall so far. It's gonna grow everyday from now on.
They stopped airing it on e4. That's not cool, but I've always loved himym

Yeah that's not good. Yeah these two and Big bang theory are my favourite shows.
uploadfromtaptalk1349895704397.jpg
My wall so far. It's gonna grow everyday from now on.

That will be fun! You must upload a picture every week! Or day:wink:

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:
Reply 6227
Yupp :biggrin:

Proud of you! :biggrin:
Original post by shyamshah
Yeah that's not good. Yeah these two and Big bang theory are my favourite shows.

I don't like the big bang theory if I'm honest. I use to, but then it became too mainstream and everybody started watching it. I bet I sound like a hipster
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That will be fun! You must upload a picture every week! Or day:wink:

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:

I shall, if I get the chance, I'll do it everyday. Blue is biology, green is maths. Pink and yellow for chemistry and psychology.
Reply 6229
Really starting to develop an addiction too greenday. While sitting here doing physics I listen to their songs just wishing to be in warm calafornia chilling with my mates by the railroad with a joint (the song I'm refering too is christy road if your wondering). Everything would be so much simpler to be a dropout, and just do what you want to do.
Original post by lilGem
Proud of you! :biggrin:

:colondollar: wahooo :biggrin:
Reply 6231
:colondollar: wahooo :biggrin:

:jumphug:

The actual practical element of my mock coursework went really well today :biggrin: my results follow my prediction to the tee and I have small range bars :biggrin:

I shall, if I get the chance, I'll do it everyday. Blue is biology, green is maths. Pink and yellow for chemistry and psychology.

That is such a good idea, I may try it, if you don't mind of course :wink:
Original post by lilGem
:jumphug:

The actual practical element of my mock coursework went really well today :biggrin: my results follow my prediction to the tee and I have small range bars :biggrin:

That's awesome :biggrin:. I knew you'd do it right. Although, now its the right up :eek: have fun with that :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
That is such a good idea, I may try it, if you don't mind of course :wink:

Ahaa, of course I don't mind :wink:. Are you gonna get different colours?
Reply 6234
That's awesome :biggrin:. I knew you'd do it right. Although, now its the right up :eek: have fun with that :tongue:

I like the write up :love: the analysis and explanation is beautiful! :biggrin: although we only get a lesson for the write up as oppose to two for the actual one :unimpressed:

Ahaa, of course I don't mind :wink:. Are you gonna get different colours?

Hehe good :tongue: Yeah most probably, I won't get them mixed up that way :smile:
Original post by lilGem
I like the write up :love: the analysis and explanation is beautiful! :biggrin: although we only get a lesson for the write up as oppose to two for the actual one :unimpressed:

Why do you like that?:tongue: I hate write ups :tongue:. Hate practicals. Prefer theoretical sciences
Reply 6237
Why do you like that?:tongue: I hate write ups :tongue:. Hate practicals. Prefer theoretical sciences

I love writing up why things happen, how they happen linking ideas together then there's the theory :sexface:

Guess I better get good at them anyway as I'll have 10 hours of them at UEA :biggrin:
Original post by Lucy96
Hehe good :tongue: Yeah most probably, I won't get them mixed up that way :smile:

Yeahh :smile: oh yeah, mums getting me the calculations in AS/A level chemistry book :woo: I love chemistry and one of my friends is going to apply for chemistry
Original post by lilGem
I love writing up why things happen, how they happen linking ideas together then there's the theory :sexface:

Guess I better get good at them anyway as I'll have 10 hours of them at UEA :biggrin:

I read UEA and thought university of east Anglia .LOLs? And I can't imagine doing that :frown: why do you like it?
Reply 6239
I read UEA and thought university of east Anglia .LOLs? And I can't imagine doing that :frown: why do you like it?

Yeah UEA is University of East Anglia :biggrin:

It helps me with the theory being able to see it, the write up and the planning makes you think things through. I just really enjoy them :colondollar:

Latest