The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilGem
Yeah UEA is University of East Anglia :biggrin:

It helps me with the theory being able to see it, the write up and the planning makes you think things through. I just really enjoy them :colondollar:

Thought you wanted to go Exeter?

And yeah, I guess that's true :tongue:. I just don't generally enjoy it. Although the titration I did yesterday was pretty impressive as we all did them individually and it looked so cool
Reply 6241
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Thought you wanted to go Exeter?

And yeah, I guess that's true :tongue:. I just don't generally enjoy it. Although the titration I did yesterday was pretty impressive as we all did them individually and it looked so cool

I do, but UEA is my second choice :biggrin:

oooh titration :colone: I loved it when we did it at GCSE can't wait to get on them again :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
I do, but UEA is my second choice :biggrin:

oooh titration :colone: I loved it when we did it at GCSE can't wait to get on them again :biggrin:

Ah right, well good luck with Exeter so you wouldn't even need UEA :tongue:

I hated it at GCSE. It was way better at sixth form.
Reply 6243
Ah right, well good luck with Exeter so you wouldn't even need UEA :tongue:

I hated it at GCSE. It was way better at sixth form.

Thank you! acknowledgement from today, should hear back from UEA this week :crossedf: they'll be my insurance I've decided or my firm :colone:

We have our observation practical Friday- naming colours/ cloudy or clear/ precipitate or not :smile:
I don't like the big bang theory if I'm honest. I use to, but then it became too mainstream and everybody started watching it. I bet I sound like a hipster

Fair enough, not everyone likes every show. My best show is probably Dexter atm.
(edited 11 years ago)
Yeahh :smile: oh yeah, mums getting me the calculations in AS/A level chemistry book :woo: I love chemistry and one of my friends is going to apply for chemistry

Oh that sounds very useful :biggrin: Ooh nice :smile: I find a lot of it interesting but right now with one teacher we're literally just doing calculations so it's pretty boring. I enjoy the experiments though :tongue:
Reply 6246
Yeahh :smile: oh yeah, mums getting me the calculations in AS/A level chemistry book

That's a very good book IMO :yep: Helped me a lot last year. :tongue: Definitely recommend it to anyone who's doing AS chemistry :smile:
Original post by usycool1
x

Is it weird that I find C3/4 easier than M1 :colondollar:

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:
Reply 6248
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Is it weird that I find C3/4 easier than M1 :colondollar:

Yes :colonhash:

But I prefer C3/C4 :tongue: Not because they're easier, but because I think they are far more interesting. :tongue:
Yes :colonhash:

But I prefer C3/C4 :tongue: Not because they're easier, but because I think they are far more interesting. :tongue:

I'm weird :wink:

I prefer C3/4 and I find it much easier :colondollar: I can get 70+ ish in C3.. (haven't tried a C4 paper properly yet) but M1 :tongue: :rofl: I must sit down and do Laminas again! (yes we have Laminas in M1)

Original post by shyamshah
Fair enough, not everyone likes every show. My best show is probably Dexter atm.

I've never seen it before, but my friends say its good, so I can only take their words for it. I like hollyoaks at this moment in time :tongue: but Miranda has to be my favourite show atm
Original post by Lucy96
Oh that sounds very useful :biggrin: Ooh nice :smile: I find a lot of it interesting but right now with one teacher we're literally just doing calculations so it's pretty boring. I enjoy the experiments though :tongue:

Apparently it really is. All my friends are getting it and my teachers are all promoting it, so what the hey.

I love calculations :tongue: but it gets confusing. Which parts do you prefer?
That's a very good book IMO :yep: Helped me a lot last year. :tongue: Definitely recommend it to anyone who's doing AS chemistry :smile:

Yeah. My chemistry teachers were like if there's any books you should get, its that one, so I'm getting it :biggrin: in hope to get an A at chemistry AS :colondollar: you've done AS chemistry already?

AS Chemistry students
uploadfromtaptalk1349900939818.jpg
Recommended by usy :biggrin:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0582411270
I've never seen it before, but my friends say its good, so I can only take their words for it. I like hollyoaks at this moment in time :tongue: but Miranda has to be my favourite show atm

I used to watch Hollyoaks but don't really watch it now. When you get time, try and watch it, but it's quite addictive (well to me it was!) so only watch it when you have a lot of time to waste which will probably not be soon, with A-Levels and everything! Haha

Apparently it really is. All my friends are getting it and my teachers are all promoting it, so what the hey.

I love calculations :tongue: but it gets confusing. Which parts do you prefer?

I may have to invest in it then! :tongue: Yeah exactly :biggrin:

It does a bit! I'm actually enjoying doing bond polarity at the moment :tongue:
Reply 6253
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm weird :wink:

I prefer C3/4 and I find it much easier :colondollar: I can get 70+ ish in C3.. (haven't tried a C4 paper properly yet) but M1 :tongue: :rofl: I must sit down and do Laminas again! (yes we have Laminas in M1)

Oh I know :wink: But that's awesome though! :tongue:

Well, good luck with it! :smile:

Yeah. My chemistry teachers were like if there's any books you should get, its that one, so I'm getting it :biggrin: in hope to get an A at chemistry AS :colondollar: you've done AS chemistry already?

AS Chemistry students
uploadfromtaptalk1349900939818.jpg
Recommended by usy :biggrin:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0582411270

Good thinking! :tongue: Good luck! And yes, I have done it :yep:

Haha :lol:
I used to watch Hollyoaks but don't really watch it now. When you get time, try and watch it, but it's quite addictive (well to me it was!) so only watch it when you have a lot of time to waste which will probably not be soon, with A-Levels and everything! Haha

I only started watching it in January so I'm hardly addicted to it. But yeah, I'll definitely try and get to watching some Dexter. I also tried to start watching one tree hill, but I never committed .
Original post by Lucy96
I may have to invest in it then! :tongue: Yeah exactly :biggrin:

It does a bit! I'm actually enjoying doing bond polarity at the moment :tongue:

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea, everyone, even usy, is saying that its good, so I'm for sure gettting it.

Bond polarity :tongue: I hate bonding :tongue: (that's not covalent) Lool, I love me some covalent bonding :tongue:
I only started watching it in January so I'm hardly addicted to it. But yeah, I'll definitely try and get to watching some Dexter. I also tried to start watching one tree hill, but I never committed .

I meant that Dexter is very addictive. I have watched some of Breaking Bad but haven't got into it that much yet though.

Good thinking! :tongue: Good luck! And yes, I have done it :yep:

Haha :lol:

Yepp :yes: thank you, I love chemistry :tongue: as you know :biggrin:.
What did you get. Lemme guess, A**** 120/80ums?
I meant that Dexter is very addictive. I have watched some of Breaking Bad but haven't got into it that much yet though.

Yeah I understood :tongue: I was just in my little world. I've never heard of that one before though.
Reply 6257
Yepp :yes: thank you, I love chemistry :tongue: as you know :biggrin:.
What did you get. Lemme guess, A**** 120/80ums?

Yeah, it is a really good subject :love: Maths and biology are the best though :u:

Haha. :tongue: I did decently on it :smile:

Bond polarity :tongue: I hate bonding :tongue: (that's not covalent) Lool, I love me some covalent bonding :tongue:

Haha damn :tongue: Yeah I suppose covalent bonding is quite good :wink:

When are you starting proper revision for the exam then? Or have you started? :tongue:
Yeah, it is a really good subject :love: Maths and biology are the best though :u:

Haha. :tongue: I did decently on it :smile:

I absolutely hate biology at this moment in time. I'm just finding it hard /: but yeah, maths is the bomb. I'm starting (again) to understand it.. again
How can you like biology?

Decently.. intriguing :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
Haha damn :tongue: Yeah I suppose covalent bonding is quite good :wink:

When are you starting proper revision for the exam then? Or have you started? :tongue:

Yupp :yep: and yeah, I've proper started revision already. Just making sure I have enough time to go over everything. How about you?

Latest