I suggested that you use:

Sn=12n[2a+(n1)d]S_n=\dfrac{1}{2}n[2a+(n-1)d]

:smile:
Original post by usycool1
No I didn't...

I suggested that you use:

Sn=12n[2a+(n1)d]S_n=\dfrac{1}{2}n[2a+(n-1)d]

:smile:

ehh sorry being spending whole night on maths bit tired the n>0 do I need to include this?
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Btw, sorry I didn't reply, I lost sense of everything as I went on a momentary halcyon craze (ellie goulding)
What a coincidence I've being listening to that album all night! I don't know why but it helps when im revising and its really, really catchy.
Reply 6484
Original post by Robbie242
ehh sorry being spending whole night on maths bit tired the n>0 do I need to include this?

Nope, you don't. I basically put that there because n has two solutions - one that is positive and one that's negative. Because you can't have a negative number of weeks, n has to be greater than 0 which is why I put it there. But it's not necessary :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Nope, you don't. I basically put that there because n has two solutions - one that is positive and one that's negative. Because you can't have a negative number of weeks, n has to be greater than 0 which is why I put it there. But it's not necessary :smile:
ah ok thanks for all the help its greatly appreciated! ill try to do some on my own tomorrow without having tsr give me a helping hand all the way xd
What a coincidence I've being listening to that album all night! I don't know why but it helps when im revising and its really, really catchy.

It's all I listen to all the time. Literally, on my way to school, during frees, on my way home, when I revise, its just so peaceful. And woo, another fan! :biggrin:
It's all I listen to all the time. Literally, on my way to school, during frees, on my way home, when I revise, its just so peaceful. And woo, another fan! :biggrin:
SAME HERE SHES SO AWESOME :biggrin: I got out my carly rae jepsen phase (thank god) and found ellies music again the other day I've being so hooked on salt skin, everytime you go halycon, anything could happen and more they are really upbeat and good for walking/revising they are just so fitting!
SAME HERE SHES SO AWESOME :biggrin: I got out my carly rae jepsen phase (thank god) and found ellies music again the other day I've being so hooked on salt skin, everytime you go halycon, anything could happen and more they are really upbeat and good for walking/revising they are just so fitting!

She's my favourite artist, best thing is she writes her own songs. I LOVE everytime you go. That was my favourite song from bright lights (yes I have the extended edition). Your biggest mistake was a tune as well as I'll hold my breath. I loved the album. And halcyon is perfect, only you, my blood, Atlantis, halcyon, it just doesn't get better! And her song ft Calvin Harris was just AMAZING!

I feel like just listing all her songs because I loved them all. Including human, home, hanging on, anything could happen, swimming pool and her covers aswell, including roscoe, heartbeats and don't panic! (And the cave of course)

I do feel the need to dance to her music and walk to the beat of it.

Pardon the long message.
(edited 11 years ago)
She's my favourite artist, best thing is she writes her own songs. I LOVE everytime you go. That was my favourite song from bright lights (yes I have the extended edition). Your biggest mistake was a tune as well as I'll hold my breath. I loved the album. And halcyon is perfect, only you, my blood, Atlantis, halcyon, it just doesn't get better! And her song ft Calvin Harris was just AMAZING!

I feel like just listing all her songs because I loved them all. Including human, home, hanging on, anything could happen, swimming pool and her covers aswell, including roscoe, heartbeats and don't panic! (And the cave of course)

Pardon the long message.
by and more I MEANT ALL OF THOSE! I LOVE LITERALLY ALL OF THEM! thought listing would take a bit long though :P! the songs have so much meaning, I love hanging on without tinie tempah and atlantis ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't know if shes my favorite but shes well up there now, perhaps my new favorite.
by and more I MEANT ALL OF THOSE! I LOVE LITERALLY ALL OF THEM! thought listing would take a bit long though :P! the songs have so much meaning, I love hanging on without tinie tempah and atlantis ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't know if shes my favorite but shes well up there now, perhaps my new favorite.

It's good when you meet someone who loves the same people and songs :')
There's way more songs, the list ain't even nearly finished, but I didn't want to list too much. There are still more amazing songs from both albums.

She's definitely mine. And Calvin Harris is my favourite male artist followed by example and 3OH!3 is up there for the groups for me. But she definitely beats them all in terms of overall preference
It's good when you meet someone who loves the same people and songs :')
There's way more songs, the list ain't even nearly finished, but I didn't want to list too much. There are still more amazing songs from both albums.

She's definitely mine. And Calvin Harris is my favourite male artist followed by example and 3OH!3 is up there for the groups for me. But she definitely beats them all in terms of overall preference
Well I like various artists such as rock etc but I think ellie is my new all time favorite for general relaxing and revision, although if I play a ll her songs all the time I will eventually get bored :<
Well I like various artists such as rock etc but I think ellie is my new all time favorite for general relaxing and revision, although if I play a ll her songs all the time I will eventually get bored :<

Lol. I literally do that and never once have I been bored. I dunno, its weird
Lol. I literally do that and never once have I been bored. I dunno, its weird
I mean if you literally walk to school listen to music pop up spotify and play the same music and revise with the same music, you remember the lyrics off by heart and then slowly gets a bit samey for me, thats why I have 2006 songs on shuffle
I mean if you literally walk to school listen to music pop up spotify and play the same music and revise with the same music, you remember the lyrics off by heart and then slowly gets a bit samey for me, thats why I have 2006 songs on shuffle

Ahh, that's true. But that only really happens to me in the case of such signers like beyonce. But that's a good idea. I remember when I did that on my iPod, but then I lost it.
Ahh, that's true. But that only really happens to me in the case of such signers like beyonce. But that's a good idea. I remember when I did that on my iPod, but then I lost it.
It's known as a first world problem [video="youtube;vN2WzQzxuoA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2WzQzxuoA[/video] XD
It's known as a first world problem [video="youtube;vN2WzQzxuoA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2WzQzxuoA[/video] XD

LOL. I haven't watched his videos in ages. That was funny though :tongue: especially at the end when he kept flicking his hair
LOL. I haven't watched his videos in ages. That was funny though :tongue: especially at the end when he kept flicking his hair
The simple humor of shut the full cup really had me laughing (because you know why)
The simple humor of shut the full cup really had me laughing (because you know why)

Loool, yeah :tongue:.

Well I'm off now. I keep drifting off. Night mate!
Awake so early.... :cry2:

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:

Latest