The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know the excact release TIME for sukitte ii ya no (sub), raw comes out on Saturday 9pmish, sub is taking quite a while damn it

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3861
Original post by CosmicVengeance
Anyone know the excact release TIME for sukitte ii ya no (sub), raw comes out on Saturday 9pmish, sub is taking quite a while damn it

Judging by Introbangs subbing last week it'll be released Monday 15th early morning.

SAO

Welp, they did a good job making me hate the antagonist already. Looking interesting overall.

Hadena has already released, if you're desperate. :tongue:
Reply 3863
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Hadena has already released, if you're desperate. :tongue:

Surely no one is desperate enough to get Hadena's subs.
Original post by Carecup
Surely no one is desperate enough to get Hadena's subs.

Never knew about this Hadena's subs site, whats so bad about it? Are the subs fan made so not as accurate?, finally back to anime done all a2 bio and chem work woop

Reply 3865
Never knew about this Hadena's subs site, whats so bad about it? Are the subs fan made so not as accurate?, finally back to anime done all a2 bio and chem work woop

I believe they are not native speakers of either English or Japanese and as a result their subs are almost always inaccurate, badly worded. And that is leaving aside their badly encoded releases.

http://crymore.net/2012/10/05/fansub-review-hadena-shinsekai-yori-from-the-new-world-episode-01/

Example of a decent fan subber reviewing their work.
Aberanime are now talking about fandubbing an anime. :zomg: This new committee are pretty much doing everything that the committee back in my day vowed never to do! They opened a poll of Facebook to choose the series - I proposed and voted for Urotsukidoji. :awesome:

[EDIT] I left their Facebook group in the end, since pretty much everything they're doing this year is destroying my soul! Just hope the new members enjoy what they're doing with the soc, as that's the main thing.
(edited 11 years ago)
watching the 2nd ep of Sukitte Iinayo, and then the OP came up, sounded so so familiar, so i looked it up and it was from Love Hina ohh man the nostalgia :cry2:

such a beautiful song :h: :redface:
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew when the new season of Avatar Korra is out? I still can't believe the ending of the first one, it was unbelievably good!
Reply 3869
So the latest ep of Smile Precure opened with a short homage to the 90s Brave/Yuusha robot shows, with animation from Masami Obari, the man personally responsible for various good bits of work in the Yuusha shows, and largely responsble for setting their style in general.

Which was awesome. Also, according to Obari's Twitter account his 4-year-old neice called him after the episode to say how cool the robot was...
(edited 11 years ago)
Anyone else watching tonari no kaibutsu kun? Ep 3 that guy who looks like Haru :redface:

Reply 3871
Original post by eugenius 8
oh and i restarted Onani Master Kurosawa aka fap note, dont know why i didnt finish it last cos it was pretty damn good :hmmmm:

You should give the sequel LN/short a quick read as well.
read up to chapter 57 of Kimi no Iru Machi earlier, havent been so hooked on a manga for a while that its always on my mind :s-smilie: need to resist until the weekend :pinch:

Anyone else watching tonari no kaibutsu kun? Ep 3 that guy who looks like Haru :redface:

just watched it

Spoiler

Reply 3873
Yup redline is still cool.:coma:
I ended up chatting with my dad about my recent manga purchases while in the car on the way to work, and he started going on about this anime series he'd seen my sister watching all the time a while back. He described it as having a penguin, a big dog, and a load of guys who seemed to like going for walks. :giggle: I assume he was referring to Gintama, as though I haven't watched it the character descriptions seem to fit and I know my sister likes it. :p:

On the subject of Gintama, I hear that an actual new series started this season? I feel bad for missing it out of my preview thread now, but when I searched the title listed for it on the Fansub Wiki, I saw it described as a compilation series, just a rerun of popular old episodes. :o:
Original post by eugenius 8
read up to chapter 57 of Kimi no Iru Machi earlier, havent been so hooked on a manga for a while that its always on my mind :s-smilie: need to resist until the weekend :pinch:

just watched it

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
On a side note still annoyingly waiting fir sakurasou no pet and kamisama eps to be subbed....

spoiler tags please even though its minor :p:

Spoiler

Reply 3878
Those fairies in jinrui.. are just a bit little weird.:wtf:
Hello :smile:

I finished Macross Frontier which was nice
and Aria the Animation, which I liked so much that I'm thinking of putting off the sequels to drag the series out :o:
I'm thinking of Twelve Kingdoms as my next show.

What's a good on-season anime to follow weekly?

Latest