The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SecretCircus
Good :biggrin:.

Uni has been a bit of a mixed bag! I didn't have such a good freshers week (long story, can't really put it on here because people have TSR) nor did I have the amazing time that everyone else seemed to be having - I genuinely considered changing courses too and I felt upset when I should've been having the time of my life. Things are much better now, so I think it'll be ok :smile:. I love being in Birmingham though!

How's sixth form/YSJ? :smile:

:hugs: Glad to hear things are picking up :smile: I'm sure you'll enjoy the remainder of the time there.

I'm doing OK thanks :smile: Though I accidentally slept in today and missed a lecture :teehee: Oh well there's a first time for everything...
Original post by SecretDuck
The project was originally made by a couple of uni students but they abandoned that project after they promised that they'll keep on updating it. I found the project two years afterwards and was sad how empty it was. So I decided to expand on it, write storylines and add new locations to it and voila - that's my project.

With the glass drinking woman (her name is Kristin Davis) but celebrating Christmas, looking happy. And I would put a Santa hat on her and put animated snow! :smile:

Ooh, I understand!!! :biggrin:

Any luck with it?

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ooh, I understand!!! :biggrin:

Any luck with it?

No luck with it - I found some nice pictures but they are ones when the woman is not alone. :sadnod:

I'll anyway keep looking - it's early days. :smile:

Trying to split a PDF file into images so I can annotate the graphs. So far it has failed to get the graphs. It only gets the backgrounds for some reason :s-smilie:
No luck with it - I found some nice pictures but they are ones when the woman is not alone. :sadnod:

I'll anyway keep looking - it's early days. :smile:

Trying to split a PDF file into images so I can annotate the graphs. So far it has failed to get the graphs. It only gets the backgrounds for some reason :s-smilie:

Aah :frown: happy hunting!!! :biggrin:

And print screen it? :redface: if all else fail, print screen!! :lol:

Reply 3724
Original post by SecretCircus
I'm good, thank you :smile:.

Good :biggrin:.

Uni has been a bit of a mixed bag! I didn't have such a good freshers week (long story, can't really put it on here because people have TSR) nor did I have the amazing time that everyone else seemed to be having - I genuinely considered changing courses too and I felt upset when I should've been having the time of my life. Things are much better now, so I think it'll be ok :smile:. I love being in Birmingham though!

How's sixth form/YSJ? :smile:

Hello :smile:. How's uni?

:hugs: as long as things are getting better! :smile:

College is going well, just waiting back to hear from universities :colone:
Reply 3725
Got a surprise visit from "him" today at college :love:

It was the boost I needed before double chemistry :biggrin:
Aah :frown: happy hunting!!! :biggrin:

And print screen it? :redface: if all else fail, print screen!! :lol:

Thank you! :biggrin:

I resorted to Excel. :cool:
Thank you! :biggrin:

I resorted to Excel. :cool:

Np! :wink:

And how did that help? :biggrin:

Np! :wink:

And how did that help? :biggrin:

The lecturer's example on utility was Darren eating crisps - mine was Sparx eating butterflies. The curves and values are completely different...
The lecturer's example on utility was Darren eating crisps - mine was Sparx eating butterflies. The curves and values are completely different...

:erm: :rofl:

I like the spurious references...

:erm: :rofl:

I like the spurious references...

It's a way of remembering the lecture and (later), textbook chapters.

For one lecture, Spyro and Hunter opened a crystal business in Magma Cone, made policies so the fauns would work for them, expanded output, the eight fauns (for that context, I said eight) had 8 babies each, overcrowded Magma Cone then Ripto had to go and destroy the babies :cry2:

All for a 65 slide lecture.
It's a way of remembering the lecture and (later), textbook chapters.

For one lecture, Spyro and Hunter opened a crystal business in Magma Cone, made policies so the fauns would work for them, expanded output, the eight fauns (for that context, I said eight) had 8 babies each, overcrowded Magma Cone then Ripto had to go and destroy the babies :cry2:

All for a 65 slide lecture.

:rofl: I'm embarrassed to say I understood all that :colonhash:

What was the actual content? :tongue:

:rofl: I'm embarrassed to say I understood all that :colonhash:

What was the actual content? :tongue:

The actual content was inequality and the Malthusian poverty trap - when there was a faun baby boom and Spyro and Hunter expanded output, the fauns would get more social security from them and they would be less and less likely to work.

That was the main content afaik. :smile:
The actual content was inequality and the Malthusian poverty trap - when there was a faun baby boom and Spyro and Hunter expanded output, the fauns would get more social security from them and they would be less and less likely to work.

That was the main content afaik. :smile:

:rofl: brilliant! XD

:rofl: brilliant! XD

Today's lecture had tons of graphs though - so I have to reproduce them for the Spyro context. I've done only the Sparx utility graph today as I had to do math problems for tomorrow's class.

Oh and I found a backup of my project on my old iPod! :biggrin:

Today's lecture had tons of graphs though - so I have to reproduce them for the Spyro context. I've done only the Sparx utility graph today as I had to do math problems for tomorrow's class.

Oh and I found a backup of my project on my old iPod! :biggrin:

Np :biggrin:

:rofl: I need to see these xD

Good, the city is saved? :biggrin:

Np :biggrin:

:rofl: I need to see these xD

Good, the city is saved? :biggrin:

They are in a specific format though - and turning them into images may be tough. But if I can, I could attach the images. I'll see tomorrow.

The city is saved - but it's just a matter of doing a lot of exporting/importing.
They are in a specific format though - and turning them into images may be tough. But if I can, I could attach the images. I'll see tomorrow.

The city is saved - but it's just a matter of doing a lot of exporting/importing.

Aah, don't worry :wink:

Good! :woo: have fun :wink: I dont think I'd ever be able.to.do something like that :redface:

Aah, don't worry :wink:

Good! :woo: have fun :wink: I dont think I'd ever be able.to.do something like that :redface:

I'm sure this project will be harder than making a game from scratch - I'm working with a buggy engine. Bethesda, why? :facepalm:

And my uni soundtrack so far is awesome :pierre:
I'm sure this project will be harder than making a game from scratch - I'm working with a buggy engine. Bethesda, why? :facepalm:

And my uni soundtrack so far is awesome :pierre:

I still would be lost as to how :frown: lol, I do not know what that is either... Game engine?

:awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest