The Student Room Group

Everyone hates ugly people - worse than racism/sexism/homophobia etc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luffy.
I am not defeatist. I got UUU in A level but still I am studying it and hoping to get a pass this time. I haven't spoke to a girl yet but I have found a way to not only talk to a girl but to get laid too and that is to study, get a good job and get an arrange marriage and talk to my wife and get laid with her. I mean does that sound defeatist to you. I mean if I am laying on my bed and doing nothing than it is defeatist.

And how do the girls know my personality and attitude before they even spoke to me. I mean how do they know to look away from me as quickly as possible after they seen me first time. I mean is my personality and attitude written all over my face and body or am I super ugly.
I mean how do the girls know the personality and attitude of tall handsome guys, the moment they see them so they can go and start talking to the guy.

I mean if you really believe what you are saying than read the bold paragraph of mine few times and if you dont know what super ugly guy means than imagine the ugliest animal for you and super ugly guy is 10 times uglier than that. I mean super ugly people like me are very few. We are less than 0.000001% of men population of the world.

I'm glad to hear you persevered in your A Levels, good luck with that by the way.:smile:
You came off defeatist earlier because you complained about girls never approaching you/girls not liking you when it seemed like you weren't even trying/had given up and left it till marriage.

Girls begin to know the personality and attitude of the guy by the way he stands, the way he interacts with people, the way he walks, etc. That tall, handsome guy most likely comes of very at ease, approachable and friendly in his body language and interactions. Someone standing in the corner not approaching any girls or looking hostile and not at ease in his environment enough(you may not realise you even do some of these things) won't get girls approaching him. (Which is how supposedly "average" or "below average" guys get a lot of female attention.)
And as for the super ugly-unless I see a photo, I seriously doubt you are as unattractive as you claim to be. Everyone is someone's type-and getting to know someone's personality can make them seem even more attractive.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 141
Original post by Sheldor
I'm glad to hear you persevered in your A Levels, good luck with that by the way.:smile:
You came off defeatist earlier because you complained about girls never approaching you/girls not liking you when it seemed like you weren't even trying/had given up and left it till marriage.

Girls begin to know the personality and attitude of the guy by the way he stands, the way he interacts with people, the way he walks, etc. That tall, handsome guy most likely comes of very at ease, approachable and friendly in his body language and interactions. Someone standing in the corner not approaching any girls or looking hostile and not at ease in his environment enough(you may not realise you even do some of these things) won't get girls approaching him. (Which is how supposedly "average" or "below average" guys get a lot of female attention.)
And as for the super ugly-unless I see a photo, I seriously doubt you are as unattractive as you claim to be. Everyone is someone's type-and getting to know someone's personality can make them seem even more attractive.

Please read your second paragraph. What you are thinking about personality and attitude is actually attractive.
I mean how the hell girls know someones personality or attitude by the way he stands or walks or talks. Girls can only know how attractive the guy is from that. So you kinda agree that girls care about how handsome the guy is right. I mean buddy there is no special way to walk or stand or talk for guys who have a good personality or attitude.
From this thread you can see my picture. And there is a poll too but some people are too nice and they lied and never vote for actually how ugly I am. But I know I am super ugly.
I don't have a video of how I walk and talk though but usually I don't talk with any one since I don't have a friend and since I am a quiet guy.But at least once a week I say a sentence or two.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1902448
Original post by Luffy.
Please read your second paragraph. What you are thinking about personality and attitude is actually attractive.
I mean how the hell girls know someones personality or attitude by the way he stands or walks or talks. Girls can only know how attractive the guy is from that. So you kinda agree that girls care about how handsome the guy is right. I mean buddy there is no special way to walk or stand or talk for guys who have a good personality or attitude.
From this thread you can see my picture. And there is a poll too but some people are too nice and they lied and never vote for actually how ugly I am. But I know I am super ugly.
I don't have a video of how I walk and talk though but usually I don't talk with any one since I don't have a friend and since I am a quiet guy.But at least once a week I say a sentence or two.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1902448

But good personality and attitudes ARE attractive traits themselves. (Someone that others see as ugly can be seen as a perfect boyfriend to someone else because of personality and attitude.)
I'm talking about for a girl to approach a guy.(A rarity in itself.) For that to happen, the guy must seem approachable, friendly and fun to talk too. This may be by him making people laugh, looking at ease/casual, like he's enjoying himself and open to talking to new people.(Smiling, joking, confident.) This is mostly because girls tend to be less open too the idea of rejection/less likely to approach someone they think would be annoyed by their advances.
If a guy approaches the girl, then it is very different.(The girl sees the guy as a nice person, someone they have fun with, starts to feel more attracted to them because there is chemistry, etc.)
You look fine! Seriously, you build things up to make people expect Shrek, when in reality you're just pretty average. You "know" you are ugly? How about you "think" so? All your opinion shows is that you're not your own type. Doesn't mean you won't be someone else's. I see you as average, someone that knows and likes you may see you as Adonis, someone that doesn't like you may see you as ugly. It's such a subjective term, and ugly doesn't really apply to you.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 143
Original post by Sheldor
But good personality and attitudes ARE attractive traits themselves. (Someone that others see as ugly can be seen as a perfect boyfriend to someone else because of personality and attitude.)
I'm talking about for a girl to approach a guy.(A rarity in itself.) For that to happen, the guy must seem approachable, friendly and fun to talk too. This may be by him making people laugh, looking at ease/casual, like he's enjoying himself and open to talking to new people.(Smiling, joking, confident.) This is mostly because girls tend to be less open too the idea of rejection/less likely to approach someone they think would be annoyed by their advances.
If a guy approaches the girl, then it is very different.(The girl sees the guy as a nice person, someone they have fun with, starts to feel more attracted to them because there is chemistry, etc.)
You look fine! Seriously, you build things up to make people expect Shrek, when in reality you're just pretty average. You "know" you are ugly? How about you "think" so? All your opinion shows is that you're not your own type. Doesn't mean you won't be someone else's. I see you as average, someone that knows and likes you may see you as Adonis, someone that doesn't like you may see you as ugly. It's such a subjective term, and ugly doesn't really apply to you.

Friendly, fun, making people laugh is not good personality. I am a smiling guy 24/7 but my smile looks like that picture smile so you know how ugly that smile is.
There is no way I am going to approach a girl before one girl say a word to me. I mean there is more than 3.5 billion women on earth so if they haven't said a single word to me than I would not either.
Really you are still saying I am not ugly after you have seen my picture. I mean come on. I don't even have a 6 pack ab now. I mean I can get my 6 pack back if I go to my island and live there about a month. But even with 6 pack I still should look at least average ugly.
Do you know what good personality even is. A good personality is keeping quiet and not talking unless it is absolutely necessary to do so. I mean I have one of the best personality in the world. I once waited a month without saying a single word to anyone but normally I say a sentence or two once a week. I mean how good a personality can be than that. And I walk always while crossing my hand and in school I sit on my chair from the beginning to the end and at home I never leave the bedroom unless it is absolutely necessary and in the bedroom also I keep quiet in a single position. And I love my mom more than any one else and I will always do. I mean that's what a good personality is and I have that good personality and I like it too. I mean what you are talking about is how attractive the guy is not the personality or attitude.
Original post by Luffy.
Friendly, fun, making people laugh is not good personality. I am a smiling guy 24/7 but my smile looks like that picture smile so you know how ugly that smile is.
There is no way I am going to approach a girl before one girl say a word to me. I mean there is more than 3.5 billion women on earth so if they haven't said a single word to me than I would not either.
Really you are still saying I am not ugly after you have seen my picture. I mean come on. I don't even have a 6 pack ab now. I mean I can get my 6 pack back if I go to my island and live there about a month. But even with 6 pack I still should look at least average ugly.
Do you know what good personality even is. A good personality is keeping quiet and not talking unless it is absolutely necessary to do so. I mean I have one of the best personality in the world. I once waited a month without saying a single word to anyone but normally I say a sentence or two once a week. I mean how good a personality can be than that. And I walk always while crossing my hand and in school I sit on my chair from the beginning to the end and at home I never leave the bedroom unless it is absolutely necessary and in the bedroom also I keep quiet in a single position. And I love my mom more than any one else and I will always do. I mean that's what a good personality is and I have that good personality and I like it too. I mean what you are talking about is how attractive the guy is not the personality or attitude.

By good personality, I mean what most girls look for in a guy-funny, confident, kind, and intelligent. Funny tends to be one of the most highly rated.(You/they would want to spend your/their time with someone you/they have fun with, laugh with, you/they can make laugh and makes you/them laugh.)

Unfortunately, in the Western modern day society if you want a girlfriend, unless you are extremely confident/extroverted, very funny and approachable, you have to approach girls. Guys with all types of bodies and faces have to acknowledge this. Don't blame your lack of female interest on looks. If you want a girlfriend, you will most likely have to be approachable and willing to ask people out. If you don't, don't complain about it if you won't do anything to help yourself.

I think you're average. Average people don't have six packs. Anyway, muscles aren't necessarily attractive-I personally don't particularly like muscles, someone else might. For many girls, the people they find most attractive are in no way muscular or toned.

That's your opinion of a good personality. Someone else's may differ completely. I personally like guys who are shy and slightly introverted, but not too the extreme.(Have a social circle, like hanging out/going on dates, just not parties.) Someone else may like confident party animals, someone else like both.

Reply 145
Original post by Sheldor
By good personality, I mean what most girls look for in a guy-funny, confident, kind, and intelligent. Funny tends to be one of the most highly rated.(You/they would want to spend your/their time with someone you/they have fun with, laugh with, you/they can make laugh and makes you/them laugh.)

Its not good personality, its attractive personality.

Original post by Sheldor
Unfortunately, in the Western modern day society if you want a girlfriend, unless you are extremely confident/extroverted, very funny and approachable, you have to approach girls. Guys with all types of bodies and faces have to acknowledge this. Don't blame your lack of female interest on looks. If you want a girlfriend, you will most likely have to be approachable and willing to ask people out. If you don't, don't complain about it if you won't do anything to help yourself.

I dont blame anything, I just said girls starts conversation with tall handsome guys and try to know there personality.
I am fine though even if I dont get a girlfriend. I mean I know I am super ugly and girls would not talk to me but I can get an arrange marriage.

Original post by Sheldor
I think you're average. Average people don't have six packs. Anyway, muscles aren't necessarily attractive-I personally don't particularly like muscles, someone else might. For many girls, the people they find most attractive are in no way muscular or toned.

I used to have a 6 pack and a toned body and I can get that anytime I want. I mean I just have to go to my island and live there about a month.

Original post by Sheldor
That's your opinion of a good personality. Someone else's may differ completely. I personally like guys who are shy and slightly introverted, but not too the extreme.(Have a social circle, like hanging out/going on dates, just not parties.) Someone else may like confident party animals, someone else like both.

Thats what good personality actually is.
Original post by Luffy.
Its not good personality, its attractive personality.

I dont blame anything, I just said girls starts conversation with tall handsome guys and try to know there personality.
I am fine though even if I dont get a girlfriend. I mean I know I am super ugly and girls would not talk to me but I can get an arrange marriage.

I used to have a 6 pack and a toned body and I can get that anytime I want. I mean I just have to go to my island and live there about a month.

Thats what good personality actually is.

Again, a good personality is completely subjective. Taken literally, it would suggest a saintly humanitarian philanthropist. Taken subjectively, it could be anything from introverted recluse to extroverted part animal.

I really don't think I could say anything that would actually make you see my points. I literally just spent the past few posts explaining why girls approach tall and handsome men, as well as short and average or short and ugly men who have the qualities needed for a girl to approach them.

Fine, you think you're ugly. I on the other hand don't, and I know a guy that looks quite similar to you who gets a lot of female attention, but if you want to think that of yourself then that's ok for you I guess.:/

Still don't see the relevance of a toned body here...?

Reply 147
Original post by Sheldor
Again, a good personality is completely subjective. Taken literally, it would suggest a saintly humanitarian philanthropist. Taken subjectively, it could be anything from introverted recluse to extroverted part animal.

I really don't think I could say anything that would actually make you see my points. I literally just spent the past few posts explaining why girls approach tall and handsome men, as well as short and average or short and ugly men who have the qualities needed for a girl to approach them.

Fine, you think you're ugly. I on the other hand don't, and I know a guy that looks quite similar to you who gets a lot of female attention, but if you want to think that of yourself then that's ok for you I guess.:/

Still don't see the relevance of a toned body here...?

I have explained what a good personality is in details.
You haven't explained anything, you are just saying what you thinks or what you hope but on the other hand I have said things from my own experience and from what I have seen.
I don't think I am ugly, I know I am super ugly. Otherwise a girl would have at least said one word to me in my life.
I know toned body means less uglier than a fat body but you don't seem to know that too.
Original post by Luffy.
I have explained what a good personality is in details.
You haven't explained anything, you are just saying what you thinks or what you hope but on the other hand I have said things from my own experience and from what I have seen.
I don't think I am ugly, I know I am super ugly. Otherwise a girl would have at least said one word to me in my life.
I know toned body means less uglier than a fat body but you don't seem to know that too.

You act like your word is fact. The idea of a good personality is completely subjective, just as what is attractive is completely subjective.
And to you saying you're ugly because girls haven't approached you, I say I disagree because girls rarely approach guys, and when they do it is because the guy is the type of person who I mentioned earlier.(Extroverted, Confident, funny, approachable and at ease.) For a conversation, people in general ate more likely to talk to people that seem approachable.(Not sulking/frowning, smiling and seeming comfortable/not awkward and out of place.)

Toned does not always mean "less ugly" than a large build, seeing as attractiveness is so subjective. (How would you explain girls finding someone like James Corden attractive? It's because he's funny, confident and kind. His weight doesn't hold him back.)

Reply 149
Original post by Sheldor
You act like your word is fact. The idea of a good personality is completely subjective, just as what is attractive is completely subjective.
And to you saying you're ugly because girls haven't approached you, I say I disagree because girls rarely approach guys, and when they do it is because the guy is the type of person who I mentioned earlier.(Extroverted, Confident, funny, approachable and at ease.) For a conversation, people in general ate more likely to talk to people that seem approachable.(Not sulking/frowning, smiling and seeming comfortable/not awkward and out of place.)

Toned does not always mean "less ugly" than a large build, seeing as attractiveness is so subjective. (How would you explain girls finding someone like James Corden attractive? It's because he's funny, confident and kind. His weight doesn't hold him back.)

My words are from experience.
I said I am ugly because I know I am ugly and the reason is in my 19 year life not a single girl have spoke to me and not only that, they look away from me as quickly as they can if they see me.
Its not rare for girls to start talking to guys before the guy starts the conversation. At-least where I live, girls normally starts talking first. I mean I have been in school about 12 years and except 3 years from that, I have been in mixed schools and from what I have seen normally girls starts talking first to boys. And non of them have ever spoke to me. Even if they need a pen or something or if I am the only one who completed the work and if they need to copy from my work, they will ask a guy and the guy will ask me. And sometimes I buy food from canteen and distribute to every one and none of the girls will say even thanks but some guys will say thanks.
Searched James Corden in google and he seems a rich guy who is not too short and have a good face.
Original post by Luffy.
My words are from experience.
I said I am ugly because I know I am ugly and the reason is in my 19 year life not a single girl have spoke to me and not only that, they look away from me as quickly as they can if they see me.
Its not rare for girls to start talking to guys before the guy starts the conversation. At-least where I live, girls normally starts talking first. I mean I have been in school about 12 years and except 3 years from that, I have been in mixed schools and from what I have seen normally girls starts talking first to boys. And non of them have ever spoke to me. Even if they need a pen or something or if I am the only one who completed the work and if they need to copy from my work, they will ask a guy and the guy will ask me. And sometimes I buy food from canteen and distribute to every one and none of the girls will say even thanks but some guys will say thanks.
Searched James Corden in google and he seems a rich guy who is not too short and have a good face.

I just gave you a possible reason for that and you ignored me! How approachable do you think you seem? Do you smile at people, start conversations with people, hang out with people and have a laugh? Because if you don't seem approachable, it's likely that girls think you don't like them/prefer you don't talk to them.(And they don't want to irritate you by talking to you if you look/act like you don't want too.)
Again, money rarely matters. How rich he is is irrelevant for most people.

Reply 151
Original post by Sheldor
I just gave you a possible reason for that and you ignored me! How approachable do you think you seem? Do you smile at people, start conversations with people, hang out with people and have a laugh? Because if you don't seem approachable, it's likely that girls think you don't like them/prefer you don't talk to them.(And they don't want to irritate you by talking to you if you look/act like you don't want too.)
Again, money rarely matters. How rich he is is irrelevant for most people.

You don't seems like you even read what I wrote. Why haven't even a girl said thanks to me when I do something nice for them. Why do they look away from me the moment they see me.
If you read what I wrote than you would know that I always smiles like that ugly smile in my picture.
I dont laugh, I dont have friend to hang out and I am a quiet guy. If you read what I wrote than you would have known that too.
I think ugly people get picked on more than beautiful people unless the ugly person is confident or a bully... But I've seen a lot of cases of beautiful people being bullied as well... Probably because of jealousy or the person was unconfident himself.
Original post by Luffy.
You don't seems like you even read what I wrote. Why haven't even a girl said thanks to me when I do something nice for them. Why do they look away from me the moment they see me.
If you read what I wrote than you would know that I always smiles like that ugly smile in my picture.
I dont laugh, I dont have friend to hang out and I am a quiet guy. If you read what I wrote than you would have known that too.

Seriously stop being so negative. You don't laugh, you have friends and you are a quiet guy. Fine.

Is there anything in life that you are grateful for?
Can you post a photo of an ugly person?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StUdEnTIGCSE
Can you post a photo of an ugly person?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's not start...
Reply 156
I actually think short men get it a lot worse, particularly from females

I mean damn, this has feel bad for manlets

"you short men must stop complaining about your friendzone. It's automatic. Go complain to your gene pool."

"short men they have anger isssues & try to beat women #fact"

"short guys > please dont talk to me until you grow"

"short men have no purpose in life LMAO"

"short guys are irrelevant"

"men under 5'5 are called bitches"
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Luffy.

What nice things do you do for them?
Yes, I know you are quiet and don't laugh. That just means you may come off as somewhat reserved and serious. Girls may look away when they see you because you look serious/are subconsciously frowning. Out of curiosity-why do you think you can't/don't make/have friends?

Reply 158
Original post by platorepublic
Seriously stop being so negative. You don't laugh, you have friends and you are a quiet guy. Fine.

Is there anything in life that you are grateful for?

I said I dont have friends.

Anyway I am not being negative. I am just been real and I like my life. I mean I am not sad or something because I am ugly or because a girl have never spoke to me. I mean I am fine with that and grateful about it. I am just explaining why girls dont like ugly guys and the look is a lot more important than personality and attitude.
There are lots of things I am grateful about my life. For example I passed in my GCSE and I have good parents that loves me and my health is not bad except I always have a cold.
And I have a good plane for my future. The plane is to pass A level and get a degree and get a good job and get a wife through arrange marriage.
Original post by That Feel
I actually think short men get it a lot worse, particularly from girls

You think? I think men at 6ft 2 and above get it worst... Because women don't like to hurt their neck and it looks weird seeing a tiny girl with such a tall geez.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending