The Student Room Group

Nottingham Trent University - Primary Education

Has anyone had an interview there yet? I have one on Monday and I could not be more nervous! I really hope I get a place, there's no other university I'd rather go to. Anyone got any tips for the actual interview?
Reply 1
I had an interview there before Christmas, came out thinking I did awful in the tests but that didn't seem to matter as I got a conditional offer in the end :smile: I think they're just looking for someone with a good personality who has experience and really wants to teach. Everyone came out saying their interviewers were really nice, so dont worry!
GOOD LUCK! :biggrin:
its not so much the test I'm worried about, more the interview! did your presentation about your artefact last 5 mins? I doubt mine will :-( what kind of questions did they ask?
Reply 3
Hey i'm applying for Nottingham Trent this year and i just got an interview and was wondering which artefact you chose to take with u? is it supposed to be something that you have made or something that helps u learn?
Reply 4
Original post by lottih
Hey i'm applying for Nottingham Trent this year and i just got an interview and was wondering which artefact you chose to take with u? is it supposed to be something that you have made or something that helps u learn?

I got an interview invitation today, I have no idea what artefact to bring either! Good luck by the way

Quick Reply

Latest