The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PureMathsigma
YES! I'll private message you telling you how you can send them to me, just reply here first and tell me in what format you have the answers Like PDF or are they written or just plain text?.. in any case this would make that book a lot better.

And don't worry, I haven't done anywhere near half the unit either. But for example look on pages 94 and 95, they are pathetic. And the summary questions are really easy but still Worked Example 1 is supposed to be an example of a question, but it just states a situation then randomly resolves forces and gives no numerical value to anything at all.

They're in PDF format. I have AS & A2 Physics and Chemistry, so just let me know which ones you want.

94 and 95, that's Chapter 7. Are you doing Unit 2 first too? For some strange reason, we are. :confused: Yeah, I sort of see what you mean about it now.
Original post by ethery
They're in PDF format. I have AS & A2 Physics and Chemistry, so just let me know which ones you want.

94 and 95, that's Chapter 7. Are you doing Unit 2 first too? For some strange reason, we are. :confused: Yeah, I sort of see what you mean about it now.

It's probably because Unit 2 is seen as being more difficult (more calculations, esp. mechanics related) so that way you can have more time to do exam questions and practice, like I want to! I'm actually doing Unit 1 and 2 concurrently. I'll send you a PM, thanks for your reply :smile:

Thanks! I've sent over the Physics ones now, but I can give the Biology answers to my friend who was looking for them :smile:
Original post by Ndella
I would say that they make the story more compelling and evokes tension since the sentences are short and the reader would read the sentences quicker to show the suddenness of what it going on in the story

YESS :smile: I wrote something similar to that, so I guess I will get the marks then :smile:
Reply 9525
Original post by CA$H KRAZE
YESS :smile: I wrote something similar to that, so I guess I will get the marks then :smile:

You probably will, after all my teacher told us to write that lol
okay...I'm confusing myself here..

The carburettor for a particular motor car is manufactured at one of three factories X,Y and Z and then delivered to the main assembly line. Factory X supplies 45% of the total number of carburettors to the line, factory Y 30% and factory Z 25%.
Of the carburettors manufactured at factory X, 2% are faulty, at Y 4% are faulty and at Z 3% are faulty.
let X, Y and Z be the factories and F denote the event that the carburettor is faulty.

I've done nearly all the questions but it wants me to draw a venn diagram for it...I'm not sure how to place the three circles to show the F bit etc...
What does it look like? (a diagram if possible :smile: )

thankssss :smile:
Hey guys, could someone please help me find the AS biology and chemistry syllabus for 2012/2013 for edexcel chemistry and SNAB Edexcel Biology. Ive tried looking at the website but cannot seem to find it! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by acer0951
Hey guys, could someone please help me find the AS biology and chemistry syllabus for 2012/2013 for edexcel chemistry and SNAB Edexcel Biology. Ive tried looking at the website but cannot seem to find it! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

SNAB biology: http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/GCE%20New%20GCE/UA024831%20GCE%20in%20Biology%20Issue%204%20250510.pdf
Edexcel chemistry: http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/GCE%20New%20GCE/UA024832%20GCE%20in%20Chemistry%20Issue%204%20250510.pdf
Original post by g.k.galloway
x

Venn diagram attached.
Original post by Tullia
Venn diagram attached.

thought so, just was not sure if they met in the middle or something odd :smile:

how many times have you helped me now lol :biggrin: thanks so much :smile:
Original post by g.k.galloway
thought so, just was not sure if they met in the middle or something odd :smile:

how many times have you helped me now lol :biggrin: thanks so much :smile:

No worries. Happy to have helped. :h:

hi guys i was just wondering if anyone could please help me? i need to lead a 20 mins PE session (CSLA), e.g. multi- skills this time not sport related but still needs to be a physical activity with 2-3 developments of a skill....please help :smile:
I'm a celebrity :biggrin: anybody else watching it?
Original post by mynameisntbobk

:eek4: no... Who's on it?

:reel:
Reply 9535

Hugo is so naive it's endearing :puppyeyes:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:eek4: no... Who's on it?

:reel:

Charlie Brookes, my babes :love:
Original post by lilGem
Hugo is so naive it's endearing :puppyeyes:

LOOOOL. So is the whole cast of Made in Chelsea :P better him than anyone else though
Reply 9537
LOOOOL. So is the whole cast of Made in Chelsea :P better him than anyone else though

:lol: true, I wonder how many BTTs he'll have to do :colone:
Original post by lilGem
:lol: true, I wonder how many BTTs he'll have to do :colone:

I actually can't wait to see him compete in them. He'll look baffled I bet.
Reply 9539
I actually can't wait to see him compete in them. He'll look baffled I bet.

He'll be terrified! time shall tell :colone:

Latest