The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Heart stopped there when Messi went down. Looks to be struggling still D:
I think every single Barca fan in the world **** themselves then.

He's up and moving which is good, but he seems to be rubbing his knee. Wouldn't be surprised to see him rested for a week or 2.
Reply 762
Has he suffered a proper injury since he made his Barça debut?
Original post by Laertes

He's torn his thigh muscle a few times when he was a teenager. His last injury was when Ufalusi nearly broke his ankle in 2010.
2-0 Madrid looks like there going to go third as it stands

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Laertes

He was injured constantly until Guardiola took over or maybe Rijkaards last season, Missed the 06 CL final since he'd just recovered from a length injury and wasnt risked.
Currently 4-2 to Barca, Messi with 2.
The Levante v. Real Madrid game shouldn't have kicked off today, horrendous conditions.

It's rather embarrassing for Spanish football that a team in their top division has such a ****e pitch...
The pitch at the Madrid game is ridiculous. Unbelievable that the match is being played.
I, like others, am astonished that the Madrid game is on. Can't really be called off now, though. Mourinho won't be happy, especially if they draw and lose Ronaldo.

Not a penalty. Lucky, lucky Madrid.

Original post by KingMessi
Not a penalty. Lucky, lucky Madrid.

Justice. :teeth:
Original post by CB91
Justice. :teeth:

Indeed.

God, what a chance. What a chance.

This might be an interesting read and a handy Xmas present. It's Balague who has that sensationalistic aspect to him but I hope it focuses on strengths, weaknesses, good and bad for a truthful biography.
I feel sorry for Cristiano Ronaldo for what happened to his eye....
:frown:
Original post by sweet_gyal97
I feel sorry for Cristiano Ronaldo for what happened to his eye....
:frown:

Why it was an accident? He hasn't lost his vision i bet its only cause he looks "good" to girls...
Original post by johnharris19944
Why it was an accident? He hasn't lost his vision i bet its only cause he looks "good" to girls...

Well it did get blurred! And he still scored!!
and yeah you are right and??
:smile:
Original post by johnharris19944

So is it not to his credit that he played on, whilst unable to see out of his left-eye and yet still managed to hit the post and score a vital goal in 40 minutes?

Please, I know you support Barcelona and all that, but would it hurt just to give him some credit?

In other news, I don't know how that game went ahead. Awful conditions. Doesn't boast well for a league that is challenging to be the best in Europe.

Cheers for the neg' John? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Manchester United
So is it not to his credit that he played on, whilst unable to see out of his left-eye and yet still managed to hit the post and score a vital goal in 40 minutes?

Please, I know you support Barcelona and all that, but would it hurt just to give him some credit?

In other news, I don't know how that game went ahead. Awful conditions. Doesn't boast well for a league that is challenging to be the best in Europe.

i know people give him alot less credit than he deserves and people look down on anything he does and misinterpret it for all kinds of things!!

btw i wouldve given u a positive rating but it says my ratings for today have finished
Original post by Manchester United

I didn't neg you... If you were a subscriber you would have seen it wasn't me. If you want i can prove it by repping you.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest