The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Adult nurses - Jan 2013 intake

Scroll to see replies

Can you give more details please? Also is this private or through an estate agent?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 61
Hello :smile:
Interview went well, thanks for all your tips
Have been offered a place to start this course in january
very exciteddd :smile:
Reply 62
Congratulations :smile: that's great! Would you like to join our Facebook group that's been posted up a couple of times in the forum? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 63
thanks
I tried looking for it but couldnt find it but will try again now
:smile:
Hi, My name is Ivan O'Halloran coming over from Ireland and i am starting adult nursing in jan 2013. i would be really intrested if the room is still available. please right back asap.
Reply 65
Original post by ivan ohalloran
Hi, My name is Ivan O'Halloran coming over from Ireland and i am starting adult nursing in jan 2013. i would be really intrested if the room is still available. please right back asap.

Have any of you lot heard from the Nhs Bursery?
Reply 66
Original post by Juliarrrrrr.
Congratulations :smile: that's great! Would you like to join our Facebook group that's been posted up a couple of times in the forum? :smile:

Juliarr have u heard from the Nhs bursery?
Reply 67
hi just wondering if anyone could tell me how i apply for the nhs bursury?
Reply 68
and can we get student finance?
Reply 69
Hey.. Well I applied once already lol cos of a miscommunication but it got rejected cos it was too early. We have to wait until they get into contact with us. Basically the uni send them a list of contacts. And yes we can apply for student finance as well.

Reply 70
yes same happened to me we have to wait til the NHS peeps email us then we can begin. Unfortunately you won't be able to apply for the maintenance grants only because your going to be eligible for the bursary however your allowed a student loan within student finance. :smile:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROSS-AND-WILSON-ANATOMY-AND-PHYSIOLOGY-WAUGH-11Ed-NEW-/221157903851?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item337e09cdeb&_uhb=1

Hi would anybody like to buy a Ross and Wilson anatomy and physiology book. I brought two on accident! Its on the reading list for nursing students so it would be useful. It's on eBay if anybody is interested.
Reply 72
arghh! student finance is soo confusing- its telling me im not eligible for student finance, im thinking ive put some details in wrong - is the bursay based on income ?
Reply 73
Original post by Danielle13
arghh! student finance is soo confusing- its telling me im not eligible for student finance, im thinking ive put some details in wrong - is the bursay based on income ?

Daniellee the busery is based on income as it is assessed ur also going to be receiving a non based incomee to buh u should be eligible for the finance loan?.. i dnt get y der sayin no to that ..unless ur aplying for the grant?
Reply 74
ok thanks - ill give it another go tomorrow and ill see if im actually aplying for the right thing :smile:
Heyyyy :smile:
Ive got a place for jan 2013 adult nursing,anyone in priory halls?
Reply 76
Has anyone applied for the bursary yet? student finance says i need eveidence of the bursary and confirmation of placement from the uni ? can anyone help me ? :smile:
Reply 77
Hi guys :biggrin:

I hope you are well. I have an interview at Cov on the 8th of Jan, I can't waaaaaait!
Ideally, I would L O V E to start in Jan the 16th, I'm hoping if the interview goes well they'll let me start a week later lol - if they have places left that is. You see, on my UCAS app, I applied for the Sept 13 intake.
Someone pleaaase tell me it's not just wishful thinking but could be actually possible?
I start in January too,was meant to be september up till a couple weeks ago! Cant wait , just got accommodation sorted too! :smile:
Reply 79
Trinity Point:3 En-Suite Rooms for January Starters..send me a P.M if interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending