Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fabulous Killjoy
Me, provided I like it when I go to the UCAS visit day :smile:

What you gonna apply for? (As in course)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 201
Think its my insurance..
If i get one from Royal holloway that wud be my firm. Hopefully :frown:

I have also applied for queen mary london and leeds. So depends. But my fav is royal holloway <3 :smile::dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by River Shadow
If you don't mind me asking, why is it you're not planning on going to any? If you are able to, I'd definitely recommend going to look around Kent and the other unis you've applied to, as it's really one of the best ways to get a feel for a uni and whether or not you like it. :smile:

I got an offer from Kent :smile:

I think you're completely right I had every intention of applying to Hull University I visited and I hated it, to the point where I would have left if I'd arrived there to start my degree. So I've learnt a valuable lesson.
Original post by Garrow1564
I got an offer from Kent :smile:

I think you're completely right I had every intention of applying to Hull University I visited and I hated it, to the point where I would have left if I'd arrived there to start my degree. So I've learnt a valuable lesson.

I wanted to put UEA down and my mum thought we were both going to fall in love with it. When we visited we could not have hated it more! I completely agree...I would've left in the first week!

Visiting universities before you go is so important!

I also know someone who didn't look at any unis and then got Kingston and found it really hard the first half term to get into living there.
Reply 204
Im glad i got an acknowledgment from Kent... :smile:
But on the other hand im really worried about Brighton, Sussex, Reading and Aston considering the fact that me and my friend applied at the same time and he has already got 4 acknoledgements.

I only applied this saturday:s-smilie:
Reply 205
Original post by smartieslover
Ive applied for architecture at Kent!! Got their acknowledgment this morning was so happy because they're the first acknowledgement :biggrin:
Anyone else applied here for architecture? :smile:

Hi, Im a first year Architecture student at Kent so if you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:
Original post by reggaeiscool
What you gonna apply for? (As in course)

I have an offer for History :smile:
I've had an offer for English and American Literature combined with Drama and Theatre Studies (longest course name ever!) and I've set it as my firm ahhhh
Is anyone else going to the UCAS Open Day on Wednesday 28th November? :smile:
My first post in this thread, 2013 academic year still seems so far off!

Anyhoo, I'm a 3rd year, studying on Canterbury campus and just making myself open for questions/advice :wavey:

I came here through clearing though, so I may not be so much help with offers and such. :yy:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
My first post in this thread, 2013 academic year still seems so far off!

Anyhoo, I'm a 3rd year, studying on Canterbury campus and just making myself open for questions/advice :wavey:

I came here through clearing though, so I may not be so much help with offers and such. :yy:

Hey! What course are you studying??

Reply 211
Original post by MalteseMalteser

Yep, I'm going up for the visit day + comp sci interview. It'll be the second time I've seen the campus.
Conditional for Maths with a Foundation year :smile:
Reply 213
I'm currently a law student at the uni, so feel free to ask me any questions you have about the course! :smile:
Received my offer a few hours after sending off my application!!! :biggrin:

Applied to study Spanish and German but I've deferred to 2014 as I'm taking a gap year to travel around South America and Europe. (Volunteering and working). Although I did apply to other places, I think Kent tops it for me. It is a fantastic University and I live 20 minutes away from campus so no accommodation fees for me! Plus it ticks all the boxes in the language department, coming out on top a lot for Spanish and student satisfaction.

Anyone going to the Humanities post offer day on the 5th of December?

Good luck to those still waiting x
Reply 215

I am :smile:
Reply 216
Original post by PeaceLoveKindness
Congrats!! Will kent be your firm?

No my insurance.
Hopefully will get a offer from royal holloway. :/
Original post by Abi x
I am :smile:

Woo! hopefully I'll see you there - I'll be in the economics lecture. Who else are you going with? :smile:
Reply 218
Woo! hopefully I'll see you there - I'll be in the economics lecture. Who else are you going with? :smile:

yeah, I'll be in Psychology :smile: my mum :tongue: I didn't want to go on my own and none of my friends have offers yet :tongue: you?
Original post by Abi x
yeah, I'll be in Psychology :smile: my mum :tongue: I didn't want to go on my own and none of my friends have offers yet :tongue: you?

Ahh that's cool :smile: I'll be with my Grandfather as he lives in Kent (whereas I live in Hampshire) - so in a sense I'm in the same position as you :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending