The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Original post by death-prince-3
I am hopefully going to do my EE on comparing a monarchy to a democracy But I am not sure if it is to broad. Any help would be appreciated.

i assume that your EE is on history right?
i believe that you should make a comparison of two countries in a specific time period lets say a decade.
Original post by gingersubmarine
Jeez with all these intelligent and mature topics i feel stupid with my English B: "To what degree are the contents of popular american cartoons and tv shows for minors inappropriate for young viewers, and is it just lately, or the situation was similar in the past?"

And i'm counting on getting B...

The last part sounds awkward. Maybe something like "is this an ongoing issue or a new development" would be better. Maybe ask someone who is good at English.
My title was "To what extent was the Nuremberg War Crimes Trial an imperfect justice?" (in history, not law).

But what I would be more interested in is the number of sources people used. I used 10 sources, I think all of them were books. Now after uni, I think 10 seems kind of little but I guess I didn't need more.
Reply 2143
Original post by danny111
My title was "To what extent was the Nuremberg War Crimes Trial an imperfect justice?" (in history, not law).

But what I would be more interested in is the number of sources people used. I used 10 sources, I think all of them were books. Now after uni, I think 10 seems kind of little but I guess I didn't need more.

I think that 10 sources are fine especially since they re books!
Mathematics- Rubik's cube/ Monkey-coconut problems
currently slogging through my second draft : "how does the reflux time of methyl salicylate affect the solubility of the subsequently synthesised aspirin"
it's about three lines long with all the proper chemical names :/
Hi everyone, I'm having a hard time with my extended essay. I'm doing it in economics and my topic question is To what extent has the economic crisis affected the housing market in Miami?“ do you think my question is appropriate for an extended essay in economics? I have done research but I am having trouble putting things together. I only have 3 weeks left and I barely wrote anything so I was wondering if I could still change my topic and do something else, even-though my Teachers say I am not allowed to?
Original post by tommypip
I'm at uni doing my 10,000 word dissertation. I'm doing it in history on the motivations of the conspiritors that took part in the bomb plot of July 1944 to assassinate Hitler.

That would be my dream EE! :daydreaming:
Original post by Boussabapraseuth
I just started my EE today

Title: The Quest for God(s) and the Origin of the Cosmos
Class: TOK (obviously lol)

The essay focuses on how to go about understanding the origins of the universe and whether or not there is a god factor.

I draw no conclusions, though i am an agnostic; i merely suggest the most intelegent path to undertake in your search ^^

You can't do an EE in ToK. Secondly, what's the question?
Original post by Boussabapraseuth
I just started my EE today

Title: The Quest for God(s) and the Origin of the Cosmos
Class: TOK (obviously lol)

The essay focuses on how to go about understanding the origins of the universe and whether or not there is a god factor.

I draw no conclusions, though i am an agnostic; i merely suggest the most intelegent path to undertake in your search ^^

you can do a TOK EE? Why on earth would you?
Reply 2150
Please help! I'm taking HL mathematics and chose that as my subject but can't come up with a good topic. My supervisor is really anthusiastic but the topics she came up were just not what I expected to do in math ( she wanted me to do it about solving equations) So now I'm thinking about writing my essay in Physics because I think an EE in Physics is really interesting and my teacher and have already thought about I fairly ok topic. The problem is that I think I don't understand Physics as deeply as Math and I don't want to let down my Math teacher. ( She is my tutor and she can be quite scary when someone says something and takes it back)...

So in a nutshell Math HL EE vs Physics SL EE?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Had a change of heart and now doing Sartrean Existentialism - Philosophy HL
Haven't actually started writing it though...
Original post by teddypicker1
Had a change of heart and now doing Sartrean Existentialism - Philosophy HL
Haven't actually started writing it though...

What's your question?
Handed in my final a week ago.

History Extended Essay

The Battle of Midway: World War II
How important was the Battle of Midway to the Outcome of the Pacific War?
Hello I am doing my ee on music and i really have no idea where to start? SHould i compare two pieces with musical theory and background or figure out how a specific composer effected music? Or should i think outside the western world, yet i am afraid that might sound too much like my musical links essay. So please anyone doing ib music ee please help me.
Original post by chickenonsteroids
What's your question?

A Critical Discussion of Sartrean Existentialism - I have now written a quarter, slow but steady progress :/...

are you doing yours on philosophy as well?
A Critical Discussion of Sartrean Existentialism - I have now written a quarter, slow but steady progress :/...

are you doing yours on philosophy as well?

Yup. Mine's on political philosophy
Hey there, I noticed that using my previous subject, Monarchy vs Republic, would not really work, so I decided to change what the subject would be in to Design Tech, but I am stuck at picking a topic and would like to know, is the EE for DT simmilar the IA that was given at the start of the year(A rocket paper)? Thank you for the help!!!
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Yup. Mine's on political philosophy

What's the topic? I was going to do it on military ethics and wrote like 1,500 words of it but got stuck in a dead end basically and had to start over. :/
What's the topic? I was going to do it on military ethics and wrote like 1,500 words of it but got stuck in a dead end basically and had to start over. :/

Issues concerning justice and fairness. I'm investigating Rawls.

Latest

Trending

Trending