Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aymaanx
maths, psychology, physics ABC - dont think ill get an offer :frown:

I think you most probably will, I rang before applying to ask about offers. And the typical offer for my course was ABB, but the admissions team said they still hand out offers to people predicted atleast BBC. That was for my course, it's probably similar for you
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I'm not a UoK 2013 applicant but I just thought I'd say (in case there are people here that aren't sure about their choice) that I studied there and it's a really lovely uni :smile:
Original post by aymaanx
maths, psychology, physics ABC - dont think ill get an offer :frown:

You definitely could get an offer my friend got an offer from newcastle for ABB when he was predicted ABC so its worth a shot. where else have you applied to?
Original post by Abi x
It's a really nice place so you won't be disappointed :smile: yeah :smile:

I really cannot wait! I'm so excited! :smile:
Reply 244
Original post by HughPorter
You definitely could get an offer my friend got an offer from newcastle for ABB when he was predicted ABC so its worth a shot. where else have you applied to?

UCL, sheffield, reading and loughborough but theyre all different courses haha what about you?
Reply 245
Original post by aymaanx
UCL, sheffield, reading and loughborough but theyre all different courses haha what about you?

If they're all different courses you're applying to you must've had a whale of a time writing your personal statement... :P
Reply 246
Original post by MalteseMalteser
I really cannot wait! I'm so excited! :smile:

Me too :smile:
Original post by aymaanx

Royal holloway, queen Mary, Brunel, Kent and then I applied to Kingston just in case Kent, for my insurance, rejected me for some reason
Reply 248
Original post by eimmas
If they're all different courses you're applying to you must've had a whale of a time writing your personal statement... :P

tell me about it, i easily spent 2 months on it haha but im glad cos im happy with it :smile:

UCL, reading and loughborough are construction management
sheffield is international bus management (i got an offer a few days ago)
kent is bus and management
Reply 249
Original post by HughPorter
Royal holloway, queen Mary, Brunel, Kent and then I applied to Kingston just in case Kent, for my insurance, rejected me for some reason

nicee :smile:
Good luck to everyone! I am applying for computer science. I have gotten an acknowledgement, just awaiting a reply now :rolleyes:
Reply 251
Original post by joy_to_the_world
Good luck to everyone! I am applying for computer science. I have gotten an acknowledgement, just awaiting a reply now :rolleyes:

Good luck! I have my interview for Comp Sci on Thursday. You should get something in the post if they want you to go for an interview (rather than getting an email from UCAS).
I got my first offer from Kent, ABB for Sociology :smile:
Original post by D-Box
Good luck! I have my interview for Comp Sci on Thursday. You should get something in the post if they want you to go for an interview (rather than getting an email from UCAS).

Aww wow, an interview already? all the best! :smile: wish i had sent my application earlier now...however i won't be too disappointed if i'm rejected by Kent as Reading is my first choice :smile:
Reply 254
Anyone gonna go to the UCAS visit day on Feb 13th? :smile:
Original post by hanz1234

I'm going to the one in Jan :smile: figured the one this month was too early, and the rest were too far :rolleyes:
Reply 256
Original post by hanz1234

I hopefully will be! The January one is too close to exams for me :smile:
Original post by Abi x
Me too :smile:

I'm counting down the days like a child counting down the days to christmas :smile:
Reply 258
hey guys... kent sounds great by the looks of it, i've got an offer for English Lit+American Lit and Creative Writing with a year abroad for AAB and am happy with it, ive heard alot of good stuff about kent but is anyone here experienced enough to give me insight on the bad things about kent? what dont you like at all or could be better? how do they differ from "russel university(s)"?

thanks in advance :P
Original post by Abi x
Hey, I still count down the days to christmas :tongue: should be a good day though :smile:

To be honest, I do too! although I only start to count really from about two weeks from christmas day (but hey, christmas day is a month away today!) :P yeah, I agree :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending