The Student Room Group

My boyfriends penis is too small :(

I have been seeing my current boyfriend for just under a year and I care about him deeply. In so many ways he's perfect for me, but sexually he just cannot satisfy me. Although he has a hot toned body and a gorgeous handsome face, his penis is really very small (literally only 5 inches long when fully erect) and pretty skinny too. He always climaxes after just a few minutes and then loses interest and I'm left feeling dissatisfied and frustrated. I know it would be superficial of me to end the relationship because of this, but how can I continue indefinitely in a relationship that doesn't fulfill my sexual needs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Firstly, it wouldn't be superficial at all. Sex/sexual intimacy is important in a relationship.

However, what about everything else that, uh, comes with sex? What about foreplay and all that stuff? Have you communicated what you'd like him to do plainly, or is it a don't-go-there zone when it comes to discussing your sex life?

There are so many options for giving & receiving sexual pleasure so whatever you do, don't do anything rash. I make my first point only to let you know that if, having taken every reasonable step, you're still unsatisfied, then it would be best to end it on that basis rather than stay out of guilt.
Reply 2
5 inches is the average size.....if ur complaining about that i dunno how big is ur vagina.

and i believe sex satisfaction has nothing to do with size unless he is 3 inches or lesser.

there is a way to overcome this its called jelqing. but i seriously think the issue is not with the size.
Reply 3
Original post by RobertWhite
5 inches isn't the average size. Average is around 5.5-6.3. I would talk to your boyfriend about this, he needs to know. If I had finished and my girlfriend hadn't then I would do other things until she was. (My hypothetical girlfriend :lol:)

u just crushed my self-esteem
Reply 4
Original post by cyxstudio
5 inches is the average size.....if ur complaining about that i dunno how big is ur vagina.

and i believe sex satisfaction has nothing to do with size unless he is 3 inches or lesser.

there is a way to overcome this its called jelqing. but i seriously think the issue is not with the size.

I don't think that it is. From what I've seen/read the average penis size is about 6.2 inches.

He doesn't do much different in terms of technique to my last boyfriend, the difference is that my last boyfriend's penis was about 7 inches.

Does this 'jelqing' actually work? Again from what I've read there is no safe way to increase erect penis size.
Reply 5
Cullingus
Take it up the bum and it will feel bigger.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think that it is. From what I've seen/read the average penis size is about 6.2 inches.

He doesn't do much different in terms of technique to my last boyfriend, the difference is that my last boyfriend's penis was about 7 inches.

Does this 'jelqing' actually work? Again from what I've read there is no safe way to increase erect penis size.

ask me again 3 months later.
Reply 8
Use Mine
Reply 9
Original post by Yidette
Firstly, it wouldn't be superficial at all.

I'm sorry but how is dumping a guy just because of the size of his penis not superficial?
Reply 10
The problem is that your vagina is too big.
Reply 11
Original post by cyxstudio
u just crushed my self-esteem

Oh dear I'm sorry :K:
Original post by Futility
I'm sorry but how is dumping a guy just because of the size of his penis not superficial?

Sex is a massive part of a relationship and your life in general (for most people)

That said, I thought it was more of a 'it's how you wield the sword, not how big it is' kind of deal. :tongue: If he is noticeably smaller than the OP's last partner it might come as a disappointment (no pun intended)

He can't do anything about it though, maybe the OP needs to try new stuff to keep it more...interesting.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
I have been seeing my current boyfriend for just under a year and I care about him deeply. In so many ways he's perfect for me, but sexually he just cannot satisfy me. Although he has a hot toned body and a gorgeous handsome face, his penis is really very small (literally only 5 inches long when fully erect) and pretty skinny too. He always climaxes after just a few minutes and then loses interest and I'm left feeling dissatisfied and frustrated. I know it would be superficial of me to end the relationship because of this, but how can I continue indefinitely in a relationship that doesn't fulfill my sexual needs?

Lol. The median penis size isn't much bigger...just teach him what you want what you need.
Original post by Futility

It's like how dumping a girl who's breasts you decide are too small is not superficial in the least... :rolleyes:

Anyway so he only lasts a few minutes, but then I'd imagine you don't exactly get the most pleasure from penetration alone anyway, so how about him spending more time giving you oral or using his hands for clitoral stimulation?

I can't see how 5 inches can be too small really? It's only .5 inches away from the average range I believe? Just had a look, studies vary, some found 5.1-5.4 to be the average for their direct measurements, one meta-analysis of a few studies showed 5.5 to 6.3 on average.
Reply 15

Bone pressed average length is 6-6.5 (depends which country the study was done in), none bone pressed is near 5.5.

Jelqing is not only quite pleasurable but it does work - http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/
Reply 16
Guy: Hey TSR, my girlfriend just isn't doing it for me in bed, considering dumping her
Response: What a dickhead etc.

Should be one for the double standards thread.

On a srs note though, you can get penis pills and stuff online. I personally bought every one I saw advertised and my penis is now 25 feet long....

Flaccid..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by RobertWhite
5 inches isn't the average size. Average is around 5.5-6.3. I would talk to your boyfriend about this, he needs to know. If I had finished and my girlfriend hadn't then I would do other things until she was. (My hypothetical girlfriend :lol:)

I doubt that. I found you make sure beforehand, rather than after.
Size doesn't matter, irmts what you do with it that counts. Failing that i volunteer to be a substitute
Original post by Huskaris

On a srs note though, you can get penis pills and stuff online. I personally bought every one I saw advertised and my penis is now 25 feet long....

Flaccid..

Slap some sense into the OP with it.

Latest

Trending

Trending