The Student Room Group

A Few Resources For As Chemistry Unit 2 AQA

Hey Guys;

Just thought I would help a few of you out here by providing a few questions for Chem Unit 2 AQA, these are a really good resource for learning exam technique and since exam questions don't really change much, I thought I would put them here incase you want them.

1 Condition - Don't do better than me in the exam please. :redface:

First Post = Alcohols
Second Post = Alkenes
Third Post = Analytical Techniques
Fourth Post = Energetics
Sixth Post = Equilibria
Seventh Post - Extraction of metals
Eighth Post = Group 2 trends
Ninth Post = Haloalkanes
Tenth Post = Kinetics
Eleventh Post = Redox and Halogens
Twelfth Post = Notes

Am retaking my Bio Unit 1 and Chem Unit 2 exams in Jan.

I would like to state I DO NOT claim ownership of any of these notes and am only making them publicly available for anyone who needs them.

Guys, I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM THE 27/10/2012 - 03/11/2012 because I am going to the Isle of Wight with the family over the holidays and will not have an internet connection.

Link to bio unit 1 thread
Link to chem unit 1 thread
Link to bio unit 2 thread
Link to bio unit 4 thread
Link to bio unit 5 thread
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Up if anyone needs resources :smile:
Up if anyone needs resources
Reply 14
Original post by Scienceisgood
Up if anyone needs resources

Have you got any Chem 4 Questions plz
Original post by Suneil
Have you got any Chem 4 Questions plz

I have but I don't have the time to make a thread at the moment on this, got my ISA practical on Wednesday and exam on Friday.
If you PM me your email address, I will gladly email though. :smile:

EDIT:
The questions I have though for unit 4 are not very extensive though I'm afraid, but I do have some.
I can advise though for you to go over the old spec papers, they haven't changed much. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh my god thank you sosososososo much. I can't exaggerate how much your bio1 bio2, chem1 and chem2 resources will help me. THANK YOU.
Wow, this is amazing, this is really going to help me! Im glad i found your threads!!Thankyou sooo much :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by Scienceisgood
I have but I don't have the time to make a thread at the moment on this, got my ISA practical on Wednesday and exam on Friday.
If you PM me your email address, I will gladly email though. :smile:

EDIT:
The questions I have though for unit 4 are not very extensive though I'm afraid, but I do have some.
I can advise though for you to go over the old spec papers, they haven't changed much. :smile:

Hii!! thank you so much for posting these resources they have been verrrrrrrrry helpful xD
just wondering if you have any CHEM4 & 5 questions?

Original post by _iiGEO
Hii!! thank you so much for posting these resources they have been verrrrrrrrry helpful xD
just wondering if you have any CHEM4 & 5 questions?

Yeah - as well as this, was wondering if you have any biol4 + 5 questions that you could upload?

Also, iiGEO, and anyone reading this, I found these questions online for chem1/2/4/5 http://a-levelchemistry.co.uk/ which would serve the same purpose as the questions uploaded here

Quick Reply

Latest