The Student Room Group

19 Year Old Virgin Needing Help

Hi guys,

I am scared of sleeping with a girl - I am just really worried I will be **** at it and I can't take being bad at anything.

I am really clever, funny, confident (have no approach anxiety whatsoever), good at sport, quite wedge, good looking. But I just can't sleep with a girl..

I am really good at gaming girls in clubs or just in everyday life but whenever I have the opportunity to f-close I panic and leave.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
3 Options:
- Stop looking for a quick shag and wait until you fall for someone.
- Find yourself a virgin - they'll have nothing to compare it to.
- Man up.
Reply 2
Everyone has a nervous first time,you would prob be more comfortable doing it with another virgin. But the thing with sex is it's like riding a bike,you never forget (and this is awesome) you never need to be taught. It all fits together and you know what to do to get the happy feeling.
Reply 3
You'll be **** but that's hardly surprising.
Reply 4
Original post by xOHarriet
3 Options:
- Stop looking for a quick shag and wait until you fall for someone.
- Find yourself a virgin - they'll have nothing to compare it to.
- Man up.

Yes I agree those are the correct three options but being 19 finding someone who is within my standards who is a virgin is extremely hard.

I don't think I could ever fall for someone.

3. is obviously my best option but I was advise on how...
What is wedge?

It must be some new slang I've not yet caught up on... sounds like widge.
Reply 6
Original post by GQ95
You'll be **** but that's hardly surprising.

But I don't want to accept that.
Reply 7
Original post by iheartplums
What is wedge?

Muscular
Reply 8
Original post by iheartplums
What is wedge?

Wedge = Hench = Buff = Tonks = ARNOLD = Steriods lol i kid i kid
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

Either accept it, or remain a virgin for the rest of your life.
Reply 10

Have a tactical **** before and it'll be fine
Reply 11
Yes I agree those are the correct three options but being 19 finding someone who is within my standards who is a virgin is extremely hard.

I don't think I could ever fall for someone.

3. is obviously my best option but I was advise on how...

Within your standards? :s-smilie: Deary me...

Also, you will be ****. All virgins are. Chill.
Reply 12
Original post by BethCarey
Within your standards? :s-smilie: Deary me...

Also, you will be ****. All virgins are. Chill.

I will not be able to get it up for a 2/10......

I don't see why you have a problem with that..
Reply 13
Hi guys,

I am scared of sleeping with a girl - I am just really worried I will be **** at it and I can't take being bad at anything.

I am really clever, funny, confident (have no approach anxiety whatsoever), good at sport, quite wedge, good looking. But I just can't sleep with a girl..

I am really good at gaming girls in clubs or just in everyday life but whenever I have the opportunity to f-close I panic and leave.

Listen. Bangin girls from clubs means you will never see them again. Whip it out, put it in the hole then pretend you're stabbing her with your wotsit. Should do the trick unless the girl is a village bike
Reply 14
Original post by xOHarriet
Either accept it, or remain a virgin for the rest of your life.

Or I won't be **** first time
Stop making sex the end objective of talking to girls or else you'll try too hard and mess it up. Just enjoy the interaction, have fun and forget about sex and then it'll come to you.
Reply 16
Tbh the main thing I would say about this whole thing is the more and more you build it up like this the worse its going to be. Over thinking it really is not going to help. Obviously it's not easy but every has to go through this and after you get it out of the way it'll be plain sailing.
Get with a drunk girl. She won't remember if you are **** and will be so hammered she'll probably think its amazing anyway.
Reply 18
Original post by RichyFrench
Stop making sex the end objective of talking to girls or else you'll try too hard and mess it up. Just enjoy the interaction, have fun and forget about sex and then it'll come to you.

Thats exactly how I am now - i love the interaction more than anything - sooo much fun. I don't worry about it I just feel to be a complete person I need to stop being a masive retard
Reply 19
OP, you will be crap at it your first time. Everyone is crap at it their first time. No big deal really and if you are that bothered about it I guess you are going to be celibate for life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending