AQA GCSE BIOLOGY (new specification) B2 21/5/12

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I think the grade boundaries are going to be:
54 out of 60 = A*
48 out of 60 = A
42 out of 60 = B
36 out of 60 = C

Also wondering how come people struggled with the first question that was one of the easiest.
The hardest questions was about the plant in the dark I wrote something to do with respiration.
Reply 41
ummmm no, those will not be the grade boundries...
roughly 45 - 48 will be the a star, and around 37 - 39 will be the a....
b should be around 30
Reply 42
yh how can it be 54 for an A*-its probably 46 for A*-38 for A-30 f0r B-22 for C
the exam results are coming out on the 23 august 2012-cant wait for the biology result and the other results!!
Reply 43
I got an a for biology and an a for chemistry--a*for urdu--and cant wait to find out about biology controll assesment--we did it-tym ago-just qaiting for results now-didnt get them with the rest
Got an A in Biology, really wanted an A*. Oh well. Still happy.
And got an A* in Chemistry. Wooohooo :biggrin:
Got an A* in biology, A in chemistry and an A* in physics xx yay!
Reply 46
can someone please put an unofficial mark scheme for this paper?
Reply 47
is there any unofficial mark scheme for this paper?
Reply 48
Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme?
Reply 49
Original post by tinki123
can someone please put an unofficial mark scheme for this paper?

agreed :smile:
Reply 50
Just did this paper for our mocks, freaking hard, someone put up a official mark scheme pleaaaaaaase!! :frown:
Original post by Artsy
Just did this paper for our mocks, freaking hard, someone put up a official mark scheme pleaaaaaaase!! :frown:

i did this as a mock too :biggrin: .... i found it rather easy though :/ ... i will find you it if i can ...

but i get my results tomorrrow :smile:
Original post by Artsy

nope aqa havent released the markscheme on their websites ... just january 2012 B1 C1 P1
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by techno836
i did this as a mock too :biggrin: .... i found it rather easy though :/ ... i will find you it if i can ...

but i get my results tomorrrow :smile:

if you get it please put it on here tomorrow?!?
Reply 54
does anybody have a copy of the paper??
Original post by lucy1996
if you get it please put it on here tomorrow?!?

yeah no problem :smile: but its not on the internet so when i get my paper back ... i will bring it home :smile:
Reply 56
yeah no problem :smile: but its not on the internet so when i get my paper back ... i will bring it home :smile:

Thank you very much!
Reply 57
This was the most annoying mock!! No enzymes or other easy stuff! I hate the 'how science works' questions.
Reply 58

Thanks, have you got the paper back yet? if yes, then tell us what you got? :X
Original post by Artsy
Thanks, have you got the paper back yet? if yes, then tell us what you got? :X

i got 52/60 .. but i couldnt bring it home friday because my teacher had to show it to someone :smile: so i have biology last tomorrow and i will bring it then :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending