The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Chemistry Exam revision notes

I'm going to upload all the exam revision notes I have here. It saves time as I see many people asking for revision notes for different units.

So the next few posts (As it only lets me upload 10 per post) will consist of Revision notes for Units 1,2 & 3,4 of the AQA Chemistry course :smile: Mod 1 = Module 1, Mod 2 = Module 2 etc.
Original post by lewis7
Last but not least, module 5! Hope you all make use of them.

Who is N. Goalby of Bancrofts?

Is he your teacher?
Reply 5
Original post by charco
Who is N. Goalby of Bancrofts?

Is he your teacher?

No, I found these on the internet. Someone else put them up on TSR quite a while ago but people have been asking for revisions notes as January draws ever closer. So I thought I'd make another thread with them on.
Original post by lewis7
No, I found these on the internet. Someone else put them up on TSR quite a while ago but people have been asking for revisions notes as January draws ever closer. So I thought I'd make another thread with them on.

Thank you very much for the posts! :'D Modules 1 and 2 are for AS Chemistry I'm guessing and 3 and 4 for A2, but none of the above are labelled module 3...?
Reply 7
Up to date versions of these revision guides can all be found at chemrevise.org
Reply 8
Module 3 is isa
modules 4 and 5 are the exams :smile:
with these notes what grade did you achieve?
Reply 10
Original post by kandykissesxox
with these notes what grade did you achieve?

Also interested in the answer to this question
I don't think the quality of the notes necessarily predict the grade you will achieve. It is about all round understanding. Especially in the last two modules and the ISA/EMPA. I would suggest using a variety of sources rather than relying on one purely because it got someone else a good grade
Are these for the new spec or old?
Original post by happylittlepill
Are these for the new spec or old?

Well considering the original post was in 2012...
Original post by Lucasium
Well considering the original post was in 2012...

LOOOOOOL true sorry I didn't check it but thankyou!
Reply 15
(Original post by charco)Who is N. Goalby of Bancrofts?

Is he your teacher?
He's the Head of Chemistry at Bancroft's school in Woodford.

Quick Reply

Latest