The Student Room Group

Zoology Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Wild@Heart
Hi everyone...it's been a while since I've posted, glad to see everyone's getting offers! I've got an offer from Exeter, Sheffield, Leicester, Bristol and still waiting on Newcastle. All offering ABB apart from Sheffield which is offering AAB. Exeter is my first choice! :woo: Anyone else going on offer holder days? I need to book mine pretty soon...

Congrats! Exeter is my first choice too :smile:
Don't know about insurance yet, because Exeter is the only uni that I've got an offer from :tongue:
Original post by itsjordan
Definitely want to go to Exeter, but still waiting for them to invite me to one :P But from what I've heard they invite you in a letter they send to you, I just haven't gotten it yet :frown: Will want to visit Hull if I get an offer that is :P

I had an email from exeter with an offer letter attached :smile: that has dates for me to book my place :smile:
Original post by Wild@Heart
Hi everyone...it's been a while since I've posted, glad to see everyone's getting offers! I've got an offer from Exeter, Sheffield, Leicester, Bristol and still waiting on Newcastle. All offering ABB apart from Sheffield which is offering AAB. Exeter is my first choice! :woo: Anyone else going on offer holder days? I need to book mine pretty soon...

May see you on Exeters offer holder day then!:wink:
Original post by 19ebony93
Just accepted Hull as my Firm and Aberystwyth as my Insurance! :biggrin: Its all finally starting to seem real!!! :biggrin:

I was just wondering if Aber hold an offer holder open day? I haven't had any information about it since my offer
Just got my offer for Liverpool Uni! :biggrin:
Original post by hearyourheart
I was just wondering if Aber hold an offer holder open day? I haven't had any information about it since my offer

Yes they do, you should get an information pack through the post. It has information about how to book onto an applicant day. It also tells you more information about the department and general life in Aberystwyth :smile:
Original post by danielleharrison
Just got my offer for Liverpool Uni! :biggrin:

Congrats!! :biggrin:
Reply 187
Original post by ColourDog
May see you on Exeters offer holder day then!:wink:

Maybe! Which day are you going on? Just got the letter today :woo:
Reply 188
Got my offers from Lincoln, Derby and Reading now, just waiting on Cardiff with a foundation year :smile:
Maybe! Which day are you going on? Just got the letter today :woo:

16th of Feb (when i book it!) most likely :smile:
Reply 190
Original post by ColourDog
16th of Feb (when i book it!) most likely :smile:

Same! Booking it this weekend
Reply 191
Congrats! Exeter is my first choice too :smile:
Don't know about insurance yet, because Exeter is the only uni that I've got an offer from :tongue:

Thanks, congrats to you too! :smile: I'm not sure about my insurance either...all of my other uni's are offering the same grades as Exeter or higher so I don't know if it's worth putting an insurance. Really want to go to Exeter though, just got to get the grades now!
Just got an offer from Exeter and Reading :smile:
The Reading offer hasn't got to UCAS yet - the admissions tutor sent me a personal email! Wow. Very nice of them.

Anyone else going to either ?
Reply 193
Original post by wrnicholls
Just got an offer from Exeter and Reading :smile:
The Reading offer hasn't got to UCAS yet - the admissions tutor sent me a personal email! Wow. Very nice of them.

Anyone else going to either ?

Congrats! Got an offer from Exeter too, still waiting to hear from Reading. You going on the Exeter visit day?
Congrats! Got an offer from Exeter too, still waiting to hear from Reading. You going on the Exeter visit day?

I haven't had an email about a visit day. Will I get one ?#
Also what grades were you offered?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 195
I haven't had an email about a visit day. Will I get one ?#
Also what grades were you offered?

Yeah mine took about a week to arrive. Offer was ABB, what about you?
Yeah mine took about a week to arrive. Offer was ABB, what about you?

Same here. ABB :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 197
Same here. ABB :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Where else have you applied?
Where else have you applied?

Birmingham - offer ABB
Bristol - rejected
Nottingham - waiting