The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants & Offers Chat Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm currently taking a gap year, and I've applied to study Events Management :smile:I will be 19 when I start! And I have no idea about accomodation :PHopefully see you all there!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 61
I went to the open day the accommodation wasn't that bad I don't think , the dorm we seen was untidy but that was due to the people the girl showing us around lived with so fingers crossed we don't live with lazy people we should be fine haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
got my conditional for English Q301!! so excited now, just hope i get the grades!
Reply 63
Original post by christe
Applied for business economics/international business and received an offer!!! I've also received an offer from salford so now I'm having a hard time deciding which ones better for me :/

hey are you going mmu for the international business course>(: ?
Reply 64
Original post by Gyaladem
hey are you going mmu for the international business course>(: ?

don't know yet, waiting for the other universities to make a decision, but there's a big possibility that I'll be going for this course because I like it the most.
Reply 65
What are you currently studying/have studied? - Currently studying Medicine and Medical Biosciences

What course(s) are you applying for? - (BSc) Adult Nursing

How old will you be? - Just turned 22 lol

Accommodation? - Not sure yet! Just have to wait and see - Cambridge halls maybe? :smile:
I got an offer for Geography with study abroad :smile: and I was wondering if anyone knew what the university is like compared to Manchester Uni? I heard that the courses are far more practical. Also has anyone else got an offer for this course? :smile:
Reply 67
Just received a conditional offer for Criminology / Forensic Science - The condition being 280 UCAS points. :smile:
Reply 68
I'm currently studying Btec diploma level 3 in Childcare.
I've applied for Primary Education at Crewe, and I have an interview!
I will have only just turned 18 :s-smilie:
Hopefully Booth Halls
Reply 69
Hi all!! Ive just been researching fashion buying courses and came across this mmu one. Have any of you started/would recommend the course? :smile:
Reply 70
Got a conditional offer for economics - 260 points!
Reply 71
Original post by cmcwhirter144
I got an offer for Geography with study abroad :smile: and I was wondering if anyone knew what the university is like compared to Manchester Uni? I heard that the courses are far more practical. Also has anyone else got an offer for this course? :smile:
Were are you studying aboard?
Heey everyone,

I have an Adult Nursing interview coming up at MMU, it's my first interview ever :confused: and I am really nervous. Any suggestions on how it would be like?

Thanks
Hello

I also have the interview tomorrow at MMU for adult nursing ? Is yours tomorrow ? I too don't know what to expect ?
Hello ! I have an interview for adult nursing at MMU tomorrow ! I imagine the interview might hav changed since last year but just wondered if you could give any information on what to expect for either the interview or writing task ?

Thanks you

Christy :smile:
I got 3 offers for MMU the other day! Can't wait! Does anyone know what Cheshire is like?
Original post by christy053
Hello

I also have the interview tomorrow at MMU for adult nursing ? Is yours tomorrow ? I too don't know what to expect ?

It is tomorrow, and I honestly don't know how it is going to be like:confused:
Same ? I can't find anything online about it "/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by IncognitoBlue
It is tomorrow, and I honestly don't know how it is going to be like:confused:

Best thing to do is do not panic ... Although it is to be expected but don't let nervousness over come you ...

Just read , read , and read more about why you want to become a nurse what they do .. You no all of this ... Don't panic and you will be fine :smile: let us know how it goes :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Applied for Media and Film Studies.

UCAS got sent off the other day. Looking forward to getting offers now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending