The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
This is an awesome idea!

I'm fluent in English (American) and glad to help!
I'm in French 4 (I'm not sure how this translates to English equivalents) and looking to improve a lot!
Hello, I'd like to be added to the list too.

I'm taking AQA A2 German (Just to warn people, I'm also retaking my AS German speaking exam, due to excessively slow speech the first time around :colondollar: )
Reply 342
Bonjour!/Hej hej!

I'm taking French and aim to be at GCSE Level after the end of this semester.

I also would not mind practising some Swedish as I studied in Sweden for one year. I'm still a beginner in Swedish.

I can help you with your English as I'm a native speaker.

Merci/Tack!
Hi,

Is there anyone that can help me with some spanish?

Thanks
French A2 level - general practise in speaking
I'd be interested in trying out some Russian. I am very new though.
Original post by The_Last_Melon
I'd be interested in trying out some Russian. I am very new though.

I thought that you already have someone from Russia in your Skype contacts? :smile:
Original post by Paul PTS
I thought that you already have someone from Russia in your Skype contacts? :smile:

Ah yes. Sorry I forgot. How are things? как дела?
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Ah yes. Sorry I forgot. How are things? как дела?

Work, work and work... I often work, during weekends. Except the lectures, which I lead, I have to provide lots of Uni documentation. I got second job, so now I work not only in private institute, but in the state Uni too. 5 subjects in one place, and about a dozen in another one. There are no one subject in two jobs - which would be the same one (so I lead different subjects all the time). I teach not only the future lawyers, but the future officials too. Main part of the students I have deal with are externals, main part of them are elder than me.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 349
Hey Everyone!

Just to let you all know that the original post has now been updated.

IMPORTANT: If your language level is increasing e.g. continuing GCSE French to AS level or if you no longer want to be on the list then please post in this thread!

Also, if you want to organise when/who to Skype, you can PM someone directly or use this thread.

Enjoy!
Hey! I am a native speaker of Romanian and would be happy to help anyone trying to learn this seemingly-exotic Romance language.
It doesn't matter which language pratice I get in exchange as I am mainly interested in learning all the languages spoken on Earth (slight exaggeration :colondollar:).
German (in between GCSE and AS), Japanese (GCSE), Italian (GCSE), Portuguese (doing GCSE, but it's my 2nd language, so B1/B2 level maybe?), Korean (Beginner)

Thank you :smile:
Reply 352
Original post by KFisch
This is an awesome idea!

I'm fluent in English (American) and glad to help! I'm in French 4 (I'm not sure how this translates to English equivalents) and looking to improve a lot!

I'd be happy to help you with French. I'm fluent in British English and in French (and German, but that's not relevant to you!) as well.
Reply 353
Original post by skrips
I'd be happy to help you with French. I'm fluent in British English and in French (and German, but that's not relevant to you!) as well.

That'd be awesome! I'm going to be taking the French ap test in may so I'll need all the help I can get. And the German isn't entirely irrelevant, I'm in German 2 as well.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 354
Original post by KFisch
That'd be awesome! I'm going to be taking the French ap test in may so I'll need all the help I can get. And the German isn't entirely irrelevant, I'm in German 2 as well.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Ok perfect! PM me your skype if you want to talk there. Also I am studying modern languages in the UK so if you want any tips on which universities would be good etc. then don't hesitate to contact me. :smile:
Original post by janeA
I'm a french beginner and I am fluent in english.is their someone that can help me with french.
thank you.:smile:

Of course. I don't have the best accent, but I'm sure I can help you understand the basic concepts quite well. PM me your Skype! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone still offering French?..I can offer German/English in return :biggrin:
Original post by alunaverde
Hey! I am a native speaker of Romanian and would be happy to help anyone trying to learn this seemingly-exotic Romance language.
It doesn't matter which language pratice I get in exchange as I am mainly interested in learning all the languages spoken on Earth (slight exaggeration :colondollar:).

Buna!...ce faci mai?..I wouldnt mind learning a couple of phrases actually haha
Original post by hessajee
Hey Everyone!

Just to let you all know that the original post has now been updated.

IMPORTANT: If your language level is increasing e.g. continuing GCSE French to AS level or if you no longer want to be on the list then please post in this thread!

Also, if you want to organise when/who to Skype, you can PM someone directly or use this thread.

Enjoy!

Btw you can update mine. I work in Germany so my level is advanced :smile:
Reply 359
Original post by jakemittle
Btw you can update mine. I work in Germany so my level is advanced :smile:

Updated! :biggrin:

Where are you working in Germany and what do you do?

There are a number of French people that you could contact in the first post depending on your level. You can see when they last logged in to know if its worthwhile sending then a PM. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending