The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There isn't really anything you can do apart from these things you've mentioned...
Is there anything I can do apart from the obvious of surgery (which I'd never do), gaining weight and the pill that can help increase the size a bit?

Are you against going on the pill? took me from a C to an E...think I was growing anyway at the time though
Besides surgery, gaining weight or the pill, there's not a whole lot you can do. I have very small breasts myself (I'm 19 so it's likely that they won't grow anymore), and the pill only made them a little bigger, I barely noticed it at all. I supposedly take after my nan and she has huge boobs, so that makes no sense.

I'd never go for implants either, but I'm looking into stem-cell breast enlargement surgery, which uses fat from your body and no foreign materials like implants. Much safer and completely natural-looking results.
At least you're not a 32AA :ashamed2: :cry2:
Reply 4
It won't actually make your breasts larger but you could wear a push-up bra to give the appearance of having larger breasts. Or were you only looking for ways of making your breasts physically larger?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

Why are you ashamed?
Reply 6
Dont worry about it too much - some guys like smaller boobs :colondollar:
Reply 7

I know you've probably heard this loads but there's absolutely nothing wrong with having small breasts. In most cases they're in proportion anyway, that's how genetics tends to work.
Reply 8
Don't worry I like a girl with small tits
Original post by Lizzie232
There isn't really anything you can do apart from these things you've mentioned...

Are you against going on the pill? took me from a C to an E...think I was growing anyway at the time though

damn what pill were you on? i was thinking about going on the pill but now i'm not so sure... i'm already like an E/F cup :s-smilie:
Some guys dig smaller boobed girls. (I think flatter chested is the politically correct term).
(edited 11 years ago)
Genes sometime 'skip' a generation.
Original post by Bellissima
damn what pill were you on? i was thinking about going on the pill but now i'm not so sure... i'm already like an E/F cup :s-smilie:

I'm on microgynon, I think it only does it for some people though, like my friends on the same and it hasn't affected her at all...Maybe I just grew? Haha
Reply 13
Nothing wrong with small boobs, don't worry. Just get to a healthy weight and worry about your health instead.

I am a man, I think I am around 42 B of pure chiseled pecks like I am a greek statue
(edited 11 years ago)
Breast size isn't particularly important. Pretty petite girls are much nicer than big chubby girls.
Usually after women give birth and nurse, their breasts will naturally enlarge. So.....now you know the au naturale way.
I'm on microgynon, I think it only does it for some people though, like my friends on the same and it hasn't affected her at all...Maybe I just grew? Haha

hmm ok phew! i guess contraception is kind of more important than spending a bit more time looking for bras anyway...
I also have small boobs (34B) and wear the boob job bras Primark do, which they sell for around £10. They say on them that they make your breasts look up to 2 sizes bigger and I definitely agree that mine look like 34Ds when I wear them. In the summer they even sell a range of bikinis and swimsuits similarly priced so you can keep the bigger breasts when you go swimming or by the pool on holiday. I love them so much that I got rid of all my previous padded bras and swimwear and only ever wear these style ones. There are a couple of problems with them but I think they're worth it:

1. The cups in the swimwear absorb water like a sponge, however the water only comes out if you actually press against them. Therefore it's not really a problem as you can choose to lay on a towel on your front to discreetly squeeze it out, press against the cups in the privacy of a cubicle in the toilets or just lay on a sunbed and let them dry out.

2. If you ever go topless you're back to the small breasts, though I don't see that as enough of a problem to not wear them as having small breasts I wouldn't choose to go topless in public anyway. Of course there's being with a partner but any partner who truly loves you wouldn't care.

How do you go about getting it? I'm 18 so my parents wouldn't find out right? :colondollar:
How do you go about getting it? I'm 18 so my parents wouldn't find out right? :colondollar:

Your parents wouldn't find out as long as you're over 16. You just have to go to your GP and as to be on it really. They'll probably ask if you want it for a particular reason and ask if you've considered other options etc but it'll be fine :smile:

Latest