The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
At least you're not a 32AA :ashamed2: :cry2:

I think one of mine is a B and one is a C fml.
Original post by Lizzie232
Your parents wouldn't find out as long as you're over 16. You just have to go to your GP and as to be on it really. They'll probably ask if you want it for a particular reason and ask if you've considered other options etc but it'll be fine :smile:

Should I just say that I want it for contraception because I doubt they would give it to me if I say to make my boobs bigger :laugh:?
Do they cost a lot? In Wales we get our prescriptions for free so I don't know whether that would cover it?
Should I just say that I want it for contraception because I doubt they would give it to me if I say to make my boobs bigger :laugh:?
Do they cost a lot? In Wales we get our prescriptions for free so I don't know whether that would cover it?

Yeah say contraception haha, and/or that you get bad cramps etc. Contraception is covered under the nhs so if you get free prescriptions it will be free for you :smile:
Reply 23
u dont have small breasts, its just gyno.
If you want to get the pill, you can try a family planning clinic. Also, a doctor will not tell your parents as your appointment is always confidential, unless they believe you are putting yourself at risk.

I'm on the pill and it has not done anything to my boobs! I'm a 32B/C. Like, the B's don't fit me properly, but then neither do C's...
Putting on weight could help - I mean you're not really underweight but you're definitely not big (at all xD)! I'm 5'4 and around 49/50kg so yeah, going from my size...But then, depending on your body type, it just might not go to your boobs if you do put weight on! Apparently some chest exercises which help to build the muscle under your boobs can make them look bigger (it doesn't actually make them bigger as boobs are just fat... :wink: aha!). Can't say I've ever really tried that though.

And one more thing - boys don't generally tend to care. As long as they see boobs, they're happy xD The guys I've known have never really cared for massive boobs. (I mean obviously it'd be great, but they wouldn't avoid someone for being smaller chested!)
(edited 11 years ago)
Sorry but going on the pill to make your breasts bigger is absolutely ridiculous. The pill is not a joke, it's a serious dose of hormones used to prevent pregnancy, not to make your breasts bigger! You need to remember the other potential side effects you might get instead, like weight gain and mood swings.

Besides, i'm on the pill (for the intended reason) and my breasts have not got any bigger.

Just live with what you have? You're bigger than some anyway.
Reply 26
I have a really flat a chest as well and when I was a little bit younger I was convinced I was going to get a boob job, *sigh*. But I soon realised that for me, everything was in proportion, I think if my breasts were any bigger, they'd look a little strange so just think of it that way. :smile:

Also, every pill affects people in different ways; I've been on the pill well over a year now and it made no difference to my boob size or weight. I've also recently changed it which, as of yet, has also made no difference. It all depends on the person.
Reply 27
Your parents wouldn't find out as long as you're over 16. You just have to go to your GP and as to be on it really. They'll probably ask if you want it for a particular reason and ask if you've considered other options etc but it'll be fine :smile:

Even if you're under 16, your parents would not need to know and your GP wouldn't tell them.

Yeah say contraception haha, and/or that you get bad cramps etc. Contraception is covered under the nhs so if you get free prescriptions it will be free for you :smile:

The contraceptive pill is free regardless of whether or not you usually get free prescriptions in general.

OP - how old are you, anyway? I wouldn't go on the pill just in the hope of getting bigger boobs. There are loads of other possible side effects that aren't particularly good! Many people find the pill has no affect on their boobs anyway.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Kate.
Even if you're under 16, your parents would not need to know and your GP wouldn't tell them.

If you are under 16 they may choose not to give you the pill though...they will have to assess your competence and only if they decide you are able they will give you the prescription.
Original post by ItsAbbii
I have a really flat a chest as well and when I was a little bit younger I was convinced I was going to get a boob job, *sigh*. But I soon realised that for me, everything was in proportion, I think if my breasts were any bigger, they'd look a little strange so just think of it that way. :smile:

I completely agree (see previous page of thread).

Plus, as you age, the implants will look more and more tacky, kinda like tattoos on an 80 year old. :joyman:

Congratulations on taking imho the right decision.
Reply 30
I know you probably don't want to hear this but with your body frame your boobs probably look in proportion as from your height and weight measurements you sound like you're quite petite.

I wouldn't go for surgery because you're still young and still developing, plus you can buy lots of different types of bras that can make the most of what you've got. I bet you've got a cracking figure - show off the bits that you are happy with!
Reply 31
About 90% of guys don't really care about boob size as long as their at least a handful. If you are worried about what guys think of your boobs then don't, a quick google of 32b brought me lots of pics :wink: and they were all pretty hot and had definitely ample boobs.
Reply 32
Small breasts are kinda cute sometimes.
Work out. Get a nice bum. Nobody will care about small breasts.
Reply 34
Since when was B small??!?!?!

Even an A cup is nice! Boobs are boobs you know!
Cup size B is not small! A-B are ideal: nice hand size.

Anything larger than size C tends for me at least is a turn-off.

And remember, that the larger your breasts are the more they will feel the effects of gravity and the quicker they will sag - no chance the of appearing pert and satisfying the 'pencil' test, and bringing on the age old joke of tucking into your knickers by the time you're 40.

And there's no way that I'd want to fondle bags of silicone! (Many other guys likewise)

Finally, size 32 says your frame is small, so even size B must look well proportioned. So ignore the current ridiculous 'fashion' for plastic surgery and over-inflated balloons, and you'll quickly discover, as some others have said, thay what you have is very appealing to most guys and will last you a lifetime!
Reply 36
Everyone in my family (both sides) has got huge breasts, and then there's me, 32B.

I was wondering if it's to do with my weight. I'm 49kg and about 5'5 height.

Is there anything I can do apart from the obvious of surgery (which I'd never do), gaining weight and the pill that can help increase the size a bit?

Thanks. Also sorry about the shallow thread.

Woah woah woah, 32A here. And I'm not as skinny as you...so tbh it sounds like you have a pretty normal breast size for your shape which I suspect actually suits you fine. However I do know how you feel.

The main piece of advice I would give you is to learn to love your body and not be pressured into believing that bigger is always better because unlike a penis, or women's hips, or a wide screen TV, the size of your breasts has absolutely NOTHING to do with function. I know you said you'd never get surgery (good for you) but it shocks me that some women feel that the aesthetics of their boobs are MORE important than their main function, so they get implants, and bottle feed their babies instead?! (I know a woman who did this). Your boobs are for feeding and you should love them for that reason no matter what size they are.

Failing all that, I have heard that the pill can make you put on weight, especially on your breasts. So you could try this if you feel you really want to do something. Or you could find exercises which build the muscles up under your breasts and give them the appearance of being bigger. (you know when men work out so much they look like they have breasts?) ... just a couple of ideas.
Reply 37
Hiya!
I completely empathise with you, I literally had a boys chest (even AA cups had space) but curvy hips and bum. Even though every woman in my family were DD's
I was unhappy and I opted for surgery. I'm not suggesting it's the right route for you, but to everyone slagging off plastic surgery, if it makes a girl happy then what's the problem?
As to the feel and look of them, they look perfectly natural and feel soft. They're much more in proportion to my body and unless I tell people, they have no idea that they're not 100% real. Sure, some people take it to the extreme and want them to look fake, but a talented surgeon can make them look natural (as long as your realistic about the size that would suit your body).
As for breast feeding, the procedure can be done numerous ways, the procedure that I chose will allow me to breast feed in the future if I chose to do so.
So seriously, what's the problem? Plastic surgery is becoming increasingly popular for both men and women. And if they have the money to pay for it then why is it for everyone else to judge? It's making them happy and it's not draining the NHS or affecting anyone else!

But back to your story, if your unhappy then there are things you could do. I know surgery is too much for some people (both too much in cost and risk), but the bras that make you look bigger were such a help to me before! As previous posts have said, you can even get the swimwear ranges now :smile: also, go and get yourself measured in Debenhams or somewhere, a bra that fits properly will automatically make them look better :smile:
I wouldn't recommend the pill, I was on it for a few years, and the only thing that it effected was my periods and my mood swings. If you're only using it to try to increase your bra size (and not for it's proper use of contraception) then the negatives outweigh the positives!
Pick clothes that focus on other areas, if you have good legs then show them off, people won't be looking at your chest they're too concerned with other areas!

All the best x
Reply 38
At least you can run okay
Original post by Sol1dShot
Dont worry about it too much - some guys like smaller boobs :colondollar:

No

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest