The Student Room Group

GCSE you did worst in

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I got a C in Systems and Control, had to take it since we are a technology college. I'm the least practical person ever, and fortunately my teacher took pity on me and finished making my alarm for me. :smile: No idea how I managed to get a C.
The Englishes. Literature I wasn't too surprised about because my essay answers were always hit-and-miss when I practised, but Language :cry2:
French
I got a D in Welsh, but I don't really count that as a real GCSE so that makes it a C in maths.
Reply 84
Graphic Design, but wasn't too bothered as I didn't need, want or ask for it.
Original post by The Polymath
How did you cheat in the reading? :lolwut: I mean, I can understand the writing as it's internal, but isn't the reading an external exam?

Yeah, it was! I just looked over at the person next to me and copied. Couldn't see much from over on my table, though, hence the B :tongue:
Original post by pratstercs
Yeah, it was! I just looked over at the person next to me and copied. Couldn't see much from over on my table, though, hence the B :tongue:

Public confession of a crime :colone:

You cheated and still only got a B? Jeez..
Economics. :frown: CDD in my exams but still came out with a C at least!
Reply 88
FSMQ- I got a D in it :colondollar: But we only had 10 hours worth of lessons over a year though...
Reply 89
French
Reply 90
Latin. I got an E in it, but I fell asleep in the exam so I missed out half the paper. xD
Reply 91
Drama. Whole thing was a ****ing nightmare and I would 100% change it if I was given the option to do my GCSEs again (not that I would want to!)
Art, I got a C in it. I didn't realise how much work you actually had to do :frown:.
Reply 93
This is going to sound so dumb but Media Studies I got an E, teacher lost my coursework.
Art...not much of a surprise there, really!
Got a D in sports studies and coincidently this is the subject i revised for the most.
Drama - I only chose the GCSE because they promised so many trips to theatres and whatnot :tongue:
Expressive Arts Short Course that we were all made to take in Year 9 :lolwut: it was a fun course, but just really badly organised :tongue:
Drama - my school had changed exam boards and we were the guinea pig year. All our results got really harshly moderated too. I was annoyed because even though I didn't do badly, it messed up my straight As :P
Reply 99
Original post by hbk4894
simple question , when you were doing your GCSE's which subject did you do worst in or if you are currently doing your GCSE's which subject are your currently doing worse in?

the Subject i did worse in was Georgraphy , i got an F in my exam paper

Mine was Maths. When I got my B (literally, one mark from a C) I almost cried with joy.

Quick Reply

Latest