Here's what I have to offer:
- No proper friends
- No social life
- One idiotic brother
- One stressed out brother
- No idea what to do after college
- No hobbies
- The chance to 'exist' instead of 'live'
- Low self esteem/ confidence, hence every argument or comment gets you down.
- Wanting to do stuff but not being able due to low self confidence/ esteem.

Here's what I would like:
- Non intrusive family
- Good close friends who don't like to get drunk every night
- Set career path
- Confidence
- Lots of hobbies
- high self esteem
- Not socially awkward

Any takers?
Please!!!

why swap your life when you can change it yourself.
Original post by Coffeegirl
I have the sort of life you want! All the things listed are what I do BUT my family is intrusive and probably you won't like living in a family like mine!

If you check out my blog you'll see what I mean :wink:

Spoiler

Blog sounds interesting..how do i get there? :wink:
How about someone I know who has been horrifically injured, has lost the functional use of most of his body and is disfigured for life, was unable to be administered morphine so was fully awake and conscious of everything that had/was happening to him, and was pleading to die rather than have medical staff save him.

If there was a way, I'd say you can swap with him if you want...
Original post by lazer_cross
Blog sounds interesting..how do i get there? :wink:

Its in the Signature, just click but if you have sigs disabled, you may not be able to see. Here's a link :smile:

http://coffeegirl123.wordpress.com/
Reply 24
To the OP you have to change your life yourself. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses but you just have to stay positive. If you aren't happy with something in your life try to change it. Its no use sitting there wishing you were someone else because they have things you don't. If you don't have a hobby go find something you enjoy and try to talk to people and see who else likes it too. In class try talking to people more, even if it seems awkward to you at first speaking to someone is normal, they wont think your weird for talking. Once you make friends the social life part will take care of itself. Find a hobby you enjoy and then make friends by joining a club if your so socially awkward. Its no use complaining about it without doing anything because otherwise nothing will ever change and you'll be miserable forever :P, I don't mean to sound like a prick or anything but this is the truth, the only person that can make a difference in you life is you.
Original post by Coffeegirl
Its in the Signature, just click but if you have sigs disabled, you may not be able to see. Here's a link :smile:

http://coffeegirl123.wordpress.com/
Yup i had my sigs disabled. I will check it out :smile:
Reply 26
i spent four years in the same bubble as most students who basically all have the same issues. they just pretend they dont think about the same stuff you do.
take for example the ones you assume 'just drink' and probably into oblivion too i imagine...well ask yourself why. its just all insecurity and they are just looking for solutions to the same problems. however they don't even want to ask the basic question...which is basically what the F am i going to to with my life when I leave, and how am I NOT going to piss off my parents in the meantime...

everyone wants to appear cool, but its crap... just go all out, have a laugh, because when yo leave those 'fun walls' life is all pretty sober. and here's a truism...

the best is yet to come.

i promiss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending