The Student Room Group

Advice about this guy...

Keep anon or delete. There is a guy I have been texting for a while and like but due to him living in Scotland and me in England we haven't met up yet. Some of my friends are on tsr and would think I am really naive and gullible so please keep the anon.

We text the normal banter type stuff with some lewd sexts thrown in and we seemed to like eachother by stuff he said but now for the past few days he hasn't text. Was I really naive when I sent naked pictures? Was that all he was after?

I am cynical enough to believe so or perhaps realistic. I just need so confirmation of my stupidity :biggrin:

I realise most of the guys are going to say 'pics or gtfo' :colone: but I had to get this out of my system.
You sent him naked pictures??? Major mistake. If he hasn't already sent them around all his friends and half the internet he'll probably do so soon. If he hasn't replied since those texts you've either scared him off by being too forward/slutty where it wasn't needed. Or did he ask for the pictures?

Was it you who texted last? In stead of waiting for him just text him again and see if he replies. If he doesn't then you've probably just caused yourself some serious embarrassment.

I realise the above sounds harsh but it seems suitable for the given circumstances. Learn from this!
Reply 2
umm..

a sandwich at 12pm and two oranges and a pear after work..
Reply 3
Original post by Beige_Angel
You sent him naked pictures??? Major mistake. If he hasn't already sent them around all his friends and half the internet he'll probably do so soon. If he hasn't replied since those texts you've either scared him off by being too forward/slutty where it wasn't needed. Or did he ask for the pictures?

Was it you who texted last? In stead of waiting for him just text him again and see if he replies. If he doesn't then you've probably just caused yourself some serious embarrassment.

I realise the above sounds harsh but it seems suitable for the given circumstances. Learn from this!

:colone:
I need harshness in exchange for my stupidity. Yes, he did ask for the photos and seemed to appreciate them. I said 'good nightx' at the end of that day. I have the firm believe if you text someone last then the ball is in their court and if they want to contact you then they will.

I just need people to condemn my actions as stupid. I have sent pics previously to bfs etc and they have never got in the wrong hands so I am more just annoyed due to his coldness rather than anything else. The pics didn't have my head in them thankfully!
Nothing wrong with sending photos at all as long as, like you said, you didn't include your face in them. It's totally harmless and fun. Did he send any back though? If not that might suggest he is embarrassed or something? Don't see why he'd lead you on JUST to get some dirty texts/photos.
Reply 5
Tbh, I am finding it really hard to understand the concept of sending naked pictures in the first place.. The reason not to is to safe this from happening what is now happening to you.. You have really caused some embarrassment for yourself. If I was you, text him once more and still don't reply.. He obviously just wanted some pictures of you and that's it, which if that's the case, move on! No offence, but unless you met him face to face, you shouldn't have done that.. With today's technology, anyone can claim they are someone which they are not...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest