The Student Room Group

New Year Kiss Swap

New Year Eve is approaching~~

If you are at London Eye, would you like to swap your New Year kiss with people around you?

Hope it doesn't sound tooooooo weird lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The girls I would kiss wouldn't want to kiss me. :emo:
Reply 2
Original post by Mr Smurf

Maybe you can get your tongue some tastes that they love~?
I imagine it'd be pretty easy to get a few NYE kisses down at the London Eye, but I doubt you'll get much tongue. In a cheery let's start a great new year kind of way, I don't think too many people would refuse a quick peck on the lips/cheek.
Reply 4
Original post by RichyFrench
I imagine it'd be pretty easy to get a few NYE kisses down at the London Eye, but I doubt you'll get much tongue. In a cheery let's start a great new year kind of way, I don't think too many people would refuse a quick peck on the lips/cheek.

Yes, I guess so. On a night out, I was asked for a birthday kiss by a girl who wanted to collect 21 kisses. So I thought people here should be open to kisses lol.

But how about French kiss..? lol
Dayum, if only I was still in LDN
Reply 6
Original post by Londonburger
Yes, I guess so. On a night out, I was asked for a birthday kiss by a girl who wanted to collect 21 kisses. So I thought people here should be open to kisses lol.

But how about French kiss..? lol

2013 kisses? Try it see what happens dude.
Urm last year on NYE everyone at the house party paired up and had a quick snog.

Cant see it happening with complete strangers though.
Reply 8
Original post by + polarity -
Dayum, if only I was still in LDN

So where are you..?
Reply 9
Original post by sharp910sh
2013 kisses? Try it see what happens dude.

am I allowed to take all the 2013 kisses from one person...?
So where are you..?

Up north

...of the M25
Reply 11
am I allowed to take all the 2013 kisses from one person...?

You may as well have sex with them.
Original post by + polarity -
Up north

...of the M25

Scotland? Cool should be cold.....
Great, so will you be at London Eye lol?
I will catch you then.
Original post by Mr Smurf

is that, by any chance, because white girls don't go for oriental guys? just a wild stab in the dark, dunno why it came to my head!
Original post by Bellissima
is that, by any chance, because white girls don't go for oriental guys? just a wild stab in the dark, dunno why it came to my head!

How do you know he is oriental?
How do you know he is oriental?

He says it all the time: "Hi, I'm Mr Smurf, I'm Oriental and I like white girls, but unfortunately they don't go for Oriental guys, like ever, and this makes me very sad and ronery :frown:"
Reply 18
Original post by Bellissima

Well...yes. :frown:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
He says it all the time: "Hi, I'm Mr Smurf, I'm Oriental and I like white girls, but unfortunately they don't go for Oriental guys, like ever, and this makes me very sad and ronery :frown:"

um...sounds like he is a celebrity out here~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending