The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4100
Original post by mahjongmagic
Ah well, One year's crown is still good though :smile:

How was Christmas?

I'm more than pleased, this year it'll be all about getting into uni :crossedf: just deciding which one :L

Christmas was a quiet affair, how was yours? :smile:
Original post by lilGem
I'm more than pleased, this year it'll be all about getting into uni :crossedf: just deciding which one :L

Christmas was a quiet affair, how was yours? :smile:

Are you close to deciding where? I know its a tough choice.

It was nice, I was round the grandparents with the whole of my mum's side there so it was quite busy yet there was plenty to do :smile: Didn't get too much but most of it will probably prove useful at some point or another. Might get myself something nice with the Christmas and Birthday (on the 14th of Jan) funds.
Reply 4102
Are you close to deciding where? I know its a tough choice.

It was nice, I was round the grandparents with the whole of my mum's side there so it was quite busy yet there was plenty to do :smile: Didn't get too much but most of it will probably prove useful at some point or another. Might get myself something nice with the Christmas and Birthday (on the 14th of Jan) funds.

Not at all :confused:

Awh that sounds nice :smile:
Reply 4103
That's like me too! I've got revising and a film based essay to do, neither of which I've started, preferring to build in Minecraft! :redface:

I hate to ask this, but where did you get into for uni? It's been ages and I've forgotten most of the regular's uni choices! :colondollar:

i didnt have any offers for med school, so i took my fifth choice, bradford clinical sciences :P

where are you at? :smile:
Reply 4104
Original post by lilGem
In all honesty there wasn't much competition :wink: :tongue:

heheh shush :p:
Original post by lilGem
Not at all :confused:

Awh that sounds nice :smile:

:hugs: Hope you can figure it out soon :smile:

I'm heading off to bed :goodnight:

This reminds me of the summer nights... :moon:
Reply 4106
Original post by eemooz
heheh shush :p:

:tongue:

:hugs: Hope you can figure it out soon :smile:

I'm heading off to bed :goodnight:

This reminds me of the summer nights... :moon:

I think unless I have a wave of brilliance I'm going to wait until March results, but that seems so later given applying for accomodation and everything :sad:

night :hugs:

memories :moon:
Original post by eemooz
i didnt have any offers for med school, so i took my fifth choice, bradford clinical sciences :P

where are you at? :smile:

Oh cool! :smile: Sounds great!

I'm at York St. John. Got in through clearing but I'm really enjoying it :biggrin:
Hope everyone's had a good Christmas and is enjoying uni, or doing well in their courses and looking forwards to starting in September! :awesome: :parrot:
Reply 4109
Original post by madders94
Hope everyone's had a good Christmas and is enjoying uni, or doing well in their courses and looking forwards to starting in September! :awesome: :parrot:

SeptemberSeptemberSeptemberSeptemberSeptemberSeptember :awesome:

How are you? :biggrin:

I had a good Christmas, you? And Uni is amazing! Can't wait until
Re-freshers in January! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
I had a good Christmas, you? And Uni is amazing! Can't wait until
Re-freshers in January! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was good! I'm loving uni but I don't think we have a refreshers week. I've sorted my house for next year and everything, excited :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Mine was good! I'm loving uni but I don't think we have a refreshers week. I've sorted my house for next year and everything, excited :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice! :smile: I've sorted out my house for next year too! It will be awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've sorted my house for next year and everything, excited :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Original post by Jack22031994
Nice! :smile: I've sorted out my house for next year too! It will be awesome
Posted from TSR Mobile

Jealous! Almost sussed mine out, that'll be a priority when I get back. I do know who I'm sharing with though
Reply 4114
Toltally didn't read that as penis...
Reply 4115
Plans for tonight? :h:
Original post by lilGem
Plans for tonight? :h:

Playing. As always. :cool:
Reply 4117
Original post by SecretDuck
Playing. As always. :cool:

:awesome:
Happy new year everyone! :smile: