ronery

I pronounce it properly. :nothing:
Original post by ameritus
No, he's a whining a-hole.

cool as well..
Reply 24
Original post by Bellissima
#cry#YOLO#chinup#whitechickz

No need to make fun and I dont see how its a "YOLO moment".
Reply 25
CherryCherryBoomBoom
ronery

Original post by Mr Smurf

Haha to be fair I think that l-r problem is more a Japanese than a Chinese characteristic. You are Chinese (or of Chinese origin) right?

Haha to be fair I think that l-r problem is more a Japanese than a Chinese characteristic. You are Chinese (or of Chinese origin) right?

Ah true. It was only my (probably lame) attempt at being humorous. I don't recall which particular country Mr Smurf originates from :dontknow:

I bet he is British Chinese.
Reply 28
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Ah true. It was only my (probably lame) attempt at being humorous. I don't recall which particular country Mr Smurf originates from :dontknow:

Thats because I have never said. :colone:
Original post by This Excellency
It's because he has a small penis. Who wants a chopstick in their vagina? :tongue: That's right, no one.

It sounds offensive and a bit racism...
Reply 30
He says it all the time: "Hi, I'm Mr Smurf, I'm Oriental and I like white girls, but unfortunately they don't go for Oriental guys, like ever, and this makes me very sad and ronery :frown:"

Why are you taking the mick out of an insecure person? You callous old woman you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Reply 31
#cry#YOLO#chinup#whitechickz

Very funny haha OMG I cant stop laughing.
He says it all the time: "Hi, I'm Mr Smurf, I'm Oriental and I like white girls, but unfortunately they don't go for Oriental guys, like ever, and this makes me very sad and ronery :frown:"

Not exactly true.. I have seen white girls and oriental guys together!
Original post by sissoko46
Why are you taking the mick out of an insecure person? You callous old woman you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You're right, that is a bit wrong of me tbh :erm:. I do try to be a nice person but sometimes it feels so pointless...

Original post by Julia William
Not exactly true.. I have seen white girls and oriental guys together!

Yeah, I agree. That's just what Mr Smurf says all the time!
One of my good mates is Chinese and is always pulling girls, regardless of their race.
is that, by any chance, because white girls don't go for oriental guys? just a wild stab in the dark, dunno why it came to my head!

:rofl2:
Mr Smurf, im sure you'd meet your girl soon though she may not be white.., so dont be too upswet okay?
Thats because I have never said. :colone:

Ohh you're so mysterious Mr Smurf :laugh:.

Still no luck then?
Reply 38
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
Ohh you're so mysterious Mr Smurf :laugh:.

Still no luck then?

Nope. :frown:
Nope. :frown:

Aww :/.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending