The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4820
Oh if the NFL had the MLB All-Star Softball Game! That would be a hilarious watch. Can you imagine?
Someone needs to play my Madden UT its so filthy right now... Offense consists of QB Aaron Rodgers, RB split between AD and MJD, TE Gronk and Kellen Winslow Sr, WR Calvin Johnson Michael Irwin and Jerry Rice...

I love UT so much now haha
Reply 4822
Giants fan here. A part of me hopes we won't make the playoffs (albeit a very small part) because I think we are in need of changes. Watching giants struggle on offense is painful We have the most unimaginiative OC ever and seems the only time we have success is in the 2 minute drill. Whilst our defense is not good, it hasnt been since I started following in 2009 bar our good defensive line play.
Last year was magical but the amount of times the giants said we'll wait till were up against it was embarrassing.

PS. Victor Cruz really screwed my fantasy team ovr the last 5 or so weeks:angry:
How Reshad Jones didn't even get Pro Bowl Alternate is beyond me. He's been better statistically than the AFC safeties picked all season. Ed Reed's good but living off reputation now, there were those who did better.
Didn't Berry from the Chiefs get in as well at safety? Talented player but he's just had his worst season so far. 0 INTs and 1FF i remember reading somewhere. Not a huge amount of tackles either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4825
Cannot wait for the Skins vs Cowboys tonight. Love this time if year when the knockout games begin.
Indianapolis against the Texans is just :drool:
Reply 4827
Haha Luck has done some crazy things as a rookie this year but TY Hilton man. The dude has come from no where as an absolute monster.
That kickoff return in the Indy-Houston game was ridiculous. Get ball, run in dead straight line for 100 yards, score. It's like playing Madden.
Reply 4829
Vikings look like they're going to throw this away now!
Jeez Sherman doesn't half get away with numerous holds on other receivers theres a fine line what he does and he crosses it quite a few times...
Come on Purple Jesus, not wanted another player to break a record so badly before...
Reply 4832
Original post by Malevolent
Come on Purple Jesus, not wanted another player to break a record so badly before...

Petersen is a machine isn't he! I don't like the Vikings but to see a record so long standing crumble would be special!
Original post by Wattsy
Petersen is a machine isn't he! I don't like the Vikings but to see a record so long standing crumble would be special!

Exactly i want to see him do it!
Reply 4834
Hopefully the game goes to overtime, so he gets more time to do it, I'm weirdly excited for him!
Oh man i wanted Walsh to miss the kick...
Reply 4836
At the end of the day he missed the record but pretty much single handedly backpacked his team to the playoffs. Rematch at lambau next week, I'll bet on it being another 3 point game.
Peterson hands down MVP now, no way in hell Manning should get it but as always he probably will...
Reply 4838
Original post by Malevolent
Oh man i wanted Walsh to miss the kick...

He nearly did! As he kicked it I called it a miss but unfortunately for that story, not so.
Original post by Wattsy
He nearly did! As he kicked it I called it a miss but unfortunately for that story, not so.

Oh god if he missed it 98 playoffs all over again aha

Latest