The Student Room Group

Weirdest sexual experiences?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
what a hero
My friend and his ex-girlfriend were having sex in the doggy style position. While he was pleasing his woman, I came out of the closet quietly behind them. My mate acted like he was adjusting while I took his place. Making sure his ex was facing the window, he ran outside and waved at her while I was ploughing her from behind. The look on her face
Original post by amyeldr3d
oh my god I'm so intrigued now hahah. not something I think I'm gonna want on my browsing history so I think I'll have to ask one of my friends or something hahaha

Its basically a punch to the back of a girl's neck that renders a girl instantly unconscious at the point of climax. And yes it is highly dangerous as it can break her neck. The film 'donkey punch', is about that, some guys are talking about the donkey punch then they meet some girls on holiday, take them on a boat, and one tries a donkey punch on a girl and kills her.
Original post by Death.
Mine is true but really weird.

Basically, I woke up at 3am in the morning after having planned it the previous evening .

While my parents were upstairs sleeping, I went downstairs into the living room armed with a laptop, sellotape and scissors.

I stripped naked, turned on the laptop, then used sellotape to bind my arms and legs together as I'm really into bondage. Then I played a video of a woman strip teasing on my laptop and then spent half an hour fapping, enjoying the challenge of doing it with bound hands. The danger that my parents could hear the commotion downstairs and discover me added to my sexual excitement with the situation so I had a very pleasurable ejaculation. Then I cut off the sellotape, turned off the laptop, dressed, had some water and went upstairs to go back to sleep.

Gross

Original post by a_t
Once my girlfriend hand cuffed me and blindfolded me and then rode me even though I didn't want her to :frown:

This is quite funny, sounds like she raped you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by desdemonata
I think the only thing worse than getting your eye glued shut with cum is getting it in your hair :giggle:

The year after I left uni I was flatsharing with this girl I'd met on a flatshare website. She was pretty funny and good banter. One night a couple of weeks after we'd moved in, she went on a date with this lad, she was pretty excited about it and I was giving her some advice and tips. In the middle of that night I went to the bathroom and just as I was coming out, she was creeping upstairs to the bathroom, with her face completely covered in jizz, to clean up. We hi-fived. All those threads you get on TSR, about 'can a guy and girl be friends', this is what male-female friendship really is.
Original post by RemiMarcelle
Never, ever want to meet a person like you, disgusting.

This is quite funny even thoigh it sounds like she raped you.

You're a little judgmental, aren't you? :lolwut:

You realise you most likely have met someone with a fetish in your life that you would most likely similarly class as "disgusting".
Original post by MagicNMedicine
The year after I left uni I was flatsharing with this girl I'd met on a flatshare website. She was pretty funny and good banter. One night a couple of weeks after we'd moved in, she went on a date with this lad, she was pretty excited about it and I was giving her some advice and tips. In the middle of that night I went to the bathroom and just as I was coming out, she was creeping upstairs to the bathroom, with her face completely covered in jizz, to clean up. We hi-fived. All those threads you get on TSR, about 'can a guy and girl be friends', this is what male-female friendship really is.

:toofunny: That is epic. That beats any of my stories by a country mile :lol:
Original post by desdemonata
You're a little judgmental, aren't you? :lolwut:

lol I know that made me chuckle. That was him told wasn't it.

Could have a whole separate thread on danger****s.
Original post by nerd434
No word of a lie, my friend got head from a lady-boy when he was on holiday in Thailand. He was mortified when he found out but it's understandable to be honest; almost all of them could pass as a semi-attractive female at first glance.

I'm not sure how often this happens, but that happened to a friend of my house mate. It'd be a small world if it was the same person.
Original post by Little_missy01
Why would you not want something like that?!
Everyones going to be excited at this time of night and start confessing or reading this avidly

If your boyfriend hand cuffed and blindfolded you and had sex with you even though you didn't want it, that would be called rape.

Having my dick spanked with a riding crop.
Original post by TwilightKnight
I'm not sure how often this happens, but that happened to a friend of my house mate. It'd be a small world if it was the same person.

It nearly happened to one of my mates but in Amsterdam. He was mashed off his face on drugs and got picked up by this "incredible tall blonde babe, must have been nearly 6ft 4". He thought he must be tripping when he saw how big her hands were, then he got a moment of clarity and realised it was a drag queen.
Original post by Dominic Powell
If your boyfriend hand cuffed and blindfolded you and had sex with you even though you didn't want it, that would be called rape.

Put like that...
I meant why wouldnt u want to be cuffed and blindfolded though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
My
friend and his ex-girlfriend were having sex in the
doggy style position. While he was pleasing his
woman, I came out of the closet quietly behind
them. My mate acted like he was adjusting while I
took his place. Making sure his ex was facing the
window, he ran outside and waved at her while I
was ploughing her from behind. The look on her
face

That's a really cool story. I bet you wish it happened.
Reply 54
Had a weird but actually very fun sexual experience at Alton Towers, basiclly I was with my girlfriend at the time and the park was pretty dead, we was on the skyride thingy, started kissing and one thing lead to another, bit annoying that we had to stop each time we pulled into a station lol, but you get the picture, would reccommend it!
Original post by Little_missy01
Put like that...
I meant why wouldnt u want to be cuffed and blindfolded though :wink:

Personally, I wouldn't mind :wink:

I was merely putting it into perspective.

I also kind of like playing devil's advocate.
Reply 56
Original post by EllieDxxx
Was having sex with my boyfriend at his room at Uni, and overheard his flatmates outside his room discussing cheese on toast! We both just collapsed into fits of giggles, it ruined the moment and we couldn't take it seriously, so we just went to join them for cheese on toast :smile:

funniest one yet! haha
Reply 57
Original post by amyeldr3d
um just wondering, what is a donkey punch?? too scared to google it if all that nasty **** leads up to it ahaha

you dont wanna know, saw a film bout it few weeks back
Original post by Dominic Powell
Personally, I wouldn't mind :wink:

I was merely putting it into perspective.

I also kind of like playing devil's advocate.

Neither would i:wink:
Haha **** stirrer
I ****ed Ted.

Quick Reply

Latest