The Student Room Group

Guys: how do you feel if you don't make a girl orgasm?

Anon as he's on here.

I've been sleeping with a guy for a few months and the sex is great, but I have never orgasmed with him(or with anyone apart from myself) due to a few things that have occurred in my past. He's never mentioned it, but he's always been super generous when it comes to things like oral and doing positions that maximise my pleasure. The last time we had sex he orgasmed then started pleasuring me again but I still didn't orgasm.

I'm just wondering how guys feel if they don't make a girl orgasm.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I feel good because I orgasmed.
Reply 2
Dunno, you don't get that "Mission Accomplished" feeling when you feel all macho for taking care of business. Can be frustrating actually. You start questioning whether your technique is off or your package is bellow standard. It's an ego/confidence kill. Not to mention that watching a girl orgasm is probably the hottest thing ever.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
NEVER HAPPENS. :h:

Oh, wait. I mean ALWAYS HAPPENS :bawling:
Original post by S.R
I feel good because I orgasmed.

Pretty much this ^^^
Reply 5
When I was last getting some (a while ago now :frown:) if you don't it sorta feels like you haven't sealed the deal in a "THIS IS NOT OVER!" way. :dontknow:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
As long as I've finished, the act is over.
Reply 7
I've never had this problem, but I'm not sexually selfish - my objective always was their pleasure first, me second.
My boyfriend used to feel very bad if I didn't orgasm every time we had sex. We were both each others' firsts though if that counts. I think it made him feel sort of inadequate. I told him it's ok and that I didn't need to orgasm each time to make him feel better and I think that it did, but he's much better at sex now so that's not a problem anymore.
Reply 9
I don't mind, i'm selfish.
It shouldn't bother you. Most women find it difficult to orgasm exclusively from vaginal penetration. Most men don't last long enough for it to happen, which is normal. Of course, some women just never reach that point and it's actually their problem, as opposed to the male's.

It's nothing to be ashamed of really because even without the orgasm its not as if women are going to be like: "You make me sick." It's still enjoyable for them even if they don't orgasm. If this wasn't the case what the hell is the point of foreplay?
Reply 11
If it ever happened (doubt it, tbh :smug:), I imagine I'd feel something like this:

:awesome:
Original post by Paul-Ings
As long as I've finished, the act is over.

wow i'm sure girls love you!
Original post by PoGo HoPz
If it ever happened (doubt it, tbh :smug:)

Such a stud. :lol:
Original post by Mad Vlad
I've never had this problem, but I'm not sexually selfish - my objective always was their pleasure first, me second.

you have never not brought a woman to orgasm?
Reply 15
Original post by cambio wechsel
you have never not brought a woman to orgasm?

Yes I have.
Any guy who thinks this has never happened to him is incredibly naiive or has been with some good fakers!
Reply 17
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Such a stud. :lol:

You said it, baby. :smug:
You win some, you lose some.
Original post by Mad Vlad
Yes I have.

I feel our exchange was both of brief and unsatisfactory, and on my part a bit confusing too.

Still, that's usually the way of it for me. Fancy a cigarette?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending