The Student Room Group

Where to buy Fake Lyle and Scott and Fred Perry?

Ok, yes, I should be buying the real thing but I do NOT have the cash for a £90 jumper. I really love Lyle and Scott and Fred Perry but **** me, they're expensive!

So anyone know places in London or online that I can buy cheap second hand or counterfeit L&S or FP clothes?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Dunno but you can't buy common sense I guess

Sent from my Nexus 4
Reply 2
Wow at least buy legit fred perry clothing or dont. The others like RL dont give a **** about cause everyone wears fake anyway.
Reply 3
Who still wears fred perry? Anyways, just go ASDA George. I never buy big designer labeled clothing anymore. I'm a cheap ass superstore, primark, route one, tk maxx kinda guy. The proceeds go towards new video games!:ahee:
Yeah guys I'm in the same situation, does anybody know where I can buy a cheap or a fake BMW? They're just too expensive

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 5
Camden market maybe?
Ebay?
Reply 7
dagenham market, wembley market.
Reply 8
Original post by thinktoomuch610
Ok, yes, I should be buying the real thing but I do NOT have the cash for a £90 jumper. I really love Lyle and Scott and Fred Perry but **** me, they're expensive!

So anyone know places in London or online that I can buy cheap second hand or counterfeit L&S or FP clothes?

Thank you!

Sometimes you can find cheap real designer clothes at tk maxx.
You can pretty much guarantee that anyone selling multiple quantities of any brand on ebay are counterfeit, they won't be much cheaper than the real ones though else only idiots would buy them. Same goes with any market stall selling those brands. You'd be better off buying an unbranded jumper which will be cheaper and of better quality than the counterfeits.
Okidoke, thanks! Will check 'em out!
If you love them, buy them; or, if you can't afford to, don't. Don't buy a ****ty knock-off that'll look bad, feel bad, wear out in five minutes, and make it look like you're just trying to convince others that you are cool because you wear clothes of certain brands -- which, if true, would be deeply pathetic.

Original post by parpirate
You can pretty much guarantee that anyone selling multiple quantities of any brand on ebay are counterfeit, they won't be much cheaper than the real ones though else only idiots would buy them. Same goes with any market stall selling those brands. You'd be better off buying an unbranded jumper which will be cheaper and of better quality than the counterfeits.

All of this.
You could try MandMDirect they're an online retailer. I got my brother some Voi Jeans clothes (Jeans, Hoodie and Tshirt) for just £60 - half the price of going in store to buy.
Aliexpress . It's Chinese ebay and they are all under £20 plus most of them are real
Original post by anonymouse01
Yeah guys I'm in the same situation, does anybody know where I can buy a cheap or a fake BMW? They're just too expensive

Posted from TSR iPad

:giggle:

eBay? Camden? TK Maxx? idk
lyle and scott recently had a 60% sale... if that helps haha :colondollar:
Reply 16
They have really good fakes abroad if that's an option.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty BIG difference in a knock off CAR we're talking about freckin SHIRTS HERE not high performance luxury autos LAD. LOL 😂

Quick Reply

Latest