The Student Room Group

How is your A2/AS January exams revision going?

How many exams do you have? Do you feel prepared? :smile:

I don't. *sadface*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Last Chance

I don't. *sadface*

Im stressed out sooo much, doing 7 hours a day, well kind of im finding hard to stick to that, tbh i just really hope it pays of, im the kind of person who works hard for exams and just manages a pass :frown: wbu?
I've got 3, don't feel prepared at all :frown: I revise like all day too
Reply 3
Only just started my revision a few days ago; I'm screwed.
3 exams but so so unprepared! Definitely have not been as productive as I could be and I'm sure I'm gonna fail and it's all my fault :cry:
I have 2 exams(bio and psy) so i'm not under that much stress. I too am doing about 4/5 hours a day (with bit of twitter in between). When i feel prepared i stumble across a question that i have no clue on how to answer to my confidence gets knocked down.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What revision?:colone: .........................................................................................:cry2::cry2: Gonna fail all my exams.
Reply 7
Only started yesterday :mmm:
Reply 8
I've got C3 in January... somehow I feel that drinking excessive amounts of Earl Grey and looking at text books is not helping at all.
Arghhhhh
So much work
Only doing 2hours a day though :/
Finding chemistry ridiculous but starting to get there in grades :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
For the first time ever, I actually feel prepared. haha. I've got 5 exams (fml).
Reply 11
Original post by PardonMyFrench96
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What revision?:colone: .........................................................................................:cry2::cry2: Gonna fail all my exams.

This. :frown:
Original post by Last Chance

I don't. *sadface*

I have three papers, Physics Unit 1, Maths C1, and Accounting. I'm doing about an hour or two a day, and it's really bad but I'm scoring about 70+% in each paper that I do... I need to up my game.

I'm confident in Maths and Physics, it's just Accounting. :frown: But good luck to you! You'll do well if you put your mind to it and learn what you can. :smile:
Got 7 exams! 3 on the same day! Dont know how im going to get the grades I need -_-
Reply 14
I've got four exams, but two are General Studies, so I basically have two. :tongue: English Lit + Lang exam on the 22nd and Psychology on the 16th. Ignoring English until after Psychology so am doing a couple of hours a day for Psych.

I feel...okay. When it is the day before my exams I'll be worried as per usual. xD
Reply 15
3 exams; Biology unit 4, English Lit AS retake and business unit 3. It's horrible trying to evaluate whether you are at the correct stage in the revision 'process' with the given amount of time left before the exam.
Reply 16
maths..physics..chem..and economics. FML:'(
Original post by smithstefan1995
Got 7 exams! 3 on the same day! Dont know how im going to get the grades I need -_-

7?!?! What year are you in and what subjects?! Woah that is a lot! Im struggling with three :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheLightBulb
7?!?! What year are you in and what subjects?! Woah that is a lot! Im struggling with three :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Year 13! A2 :smile: What exams do you have?
Are these the final ever January exams? :confused:

There are only June exams with the reforms? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest