biology unit 3 january 2013

bio .. i solve the past papers , i need questions .. i still suck at it
hope you ppl help =l
thanks ..
Original post by danger-.-
bio .. i solve the past papers , i need questions .. i still suck at it
hope you ppl help =l
thanks ..

I think you mean unit 4? Unit 3 is the ISA? Which exam board are you?

Anyway, go on xtremepapers.com and you might find papers you've missed and papers from different specifications with similar q's that could help. Do the q's in the textbook and there may be some in revision guides. Remember to go over the bits you've struggled on in the papers you've already done before doing more q's - write out model answers and learn them, look at mark schemes and pick out any recurring phrases which are guaranteed to get you marks. Good luck.
Reply 2
Original post by pinkfairyarmadillo
I think you mean unit 4? Unit 3 is the ISA? Which exam board are you?

Anyway, go on xtremepapers.com and you might find papers you've missed and papers from different specifications with similar q's that could help. Do the q's in the textbook and there may be some in revision guides. Remember to go over the bits you've struggled on in the papers you've already done before doing more q's - write out model answers and learn them, look at mark schemes and pick out any recurring phrases which are guaranteed to get you marks. Good luck.

but i solved every single paper .. im lookin for more questions cant find ..
its edexcel .. n yeah unit 3 -.- im repeatin it this jan
man im gonna fai for sure !
Original post by danger-.-
but i solved every single paper .. im lookin for more questions cant find ..
its edexcel .. n yeah unit 3 -.- im repeatin it this jan
man im gonna fai for sure !

Is this a GCSE exam or A-level? For more q's look for alternative textbooks/revision guides? You could do the papers again, you know the answers now but it still may help you memorise the basic structure of answers to certain questions. You said you sucked at the papers, is it lack of knowledge thats letting you down or lack of exam technique (knowing the stuff but not expressing yourself well enough to hit the right marks)? if its exam technique go through the mark schemes, you'll soon see many similar points pop up again and again. definitely do more q's if you can find them but don't worry if you cant just continue to learn the spec - ask yourself questions, go through each point on the specification and ask yourself Do I know this? How does this work? What would happen in this situation? etc...Also don't go into the exam with the mindset of failure, just do as much as you can in the time you have left and know you couldn't of done any more. Hope that helped a little :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by pinkfairyarmadillo
Is this a GCSE exam or A-level? For more q's look for alternative textbooks/revision guides? You could do the papers again, you know the answers now but it still may help you memorise the basic structure of answers to certain questions. You said you sucked at the papers, is it lack of knowledge thats letting you down or lack of exam technique (knowing the stuff but not expressing yourself well enough to hit the right marks)? if its exam technique go through the mark schemes, you'll soon see many similar points pop up again and again. definitely do more q's if you can find them but don't worry if you cant just continue to learn the spec - ask yourself questions, go through each point on the specification and ask yourself Do I know this? How does this work? What would happen in this situation? etc...Also don't go into the exam with the mindset of failure, just do as much as you can in the time you have left and know you couldn't of done any more. Hope that helped a little :smile:

oh its a level .. yeah gcse
wat exams you setting ?
oh the thing is i got nothing to study for it .. but some eperiments ..
i did finish with that but the papers are much weird .. hmm
thanks tho ..
Reply 5
Pinkfairy can u plz plz help me i wanna knw wat type of question can com and how to do good in cection b
Original post by crooper
Pinkfairy can u plz plz help me i wanna knw wat type of question can com and how to do good in cection b

Hey, okay. I've never done this exam from this exam board so I don't know the exact content and style of the questions. I can help you a little better if you link me a past paper?maybe. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by crooper

umm the main thing you need to concentrate alot is on identifying or knowing what types of implications example SOCIAL,,things related to people or animals livelyhood and what affects it,,,,,,,ETHICAL-the critics that are imposed on doing whatever is described,,its mostly critics,,,,,ECONOMICALthis is mostly to do with the country mostly based on money and status any point given on it is an economical implication,,,,,,,
Reply 8
Original post by himi-patel
umm the main thing you need to concentrate alot is on identifying or knowing what types of implications example SOCIAL,,things related to people or animals livelyhood and what affects it,,,,,,,ETHICAL-the critics that are imposed on doing whatever is described,,its mostly critics,,,,,ECONOMICALthis is mostly to do with the country mostly based on money and status any point given on it is an economical implication,,,,,,,

Oh ok thankx a lot and what abt section B hoe can i improve dat?
Reply 9
How did every1 find this paper and how come no one is talking about it????
Reply 10
Original post by Huntx
How did every1 find this paper and how come no one is talking about it????

Prolly cuz it was a surprisingly easy paper.. Atleast for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending